Distractions

Roommates (dropped)

"That was awesome, Noona!" Tao complimented, as you landed on the mat after performing a short routine he taught you.

 

You bowed to Tao, then stood up straight in order to return the jian to its sheath. "Well, what can I say?" you grinned at him and ruffled his ebony hair, "I learned from the best."

 

Tao smiled cutely, his eyes gleaming in delight. "Aww, thanks, Noona!" he purred, doing his aegyo.

 

Being the martial arts enthusiast that you were, you recently took an interest in Tao's specialty: Wushu, especially after watching him compete that one time, and signed-up for some classes in a nearby fitness center. As it turned out, Tao was one of the instructors, and he offered to give you free private lessons, saying that because you're his precious Noona, you don't need to pay for anything.

 

You pat his head, "That's so nice of you, little brother. Thanks a bunch!"

 

"Anything for you, Noona!" he cheered, opening his arms out to you, gesturing for you to hug him.

 

You laughed and gently pushed his arms down. "What you did was sweet and all, but sorry; I still can't hug you."

 

Tao pouted and crossed his arms. "Because I'm not that Taemin, right?" He frowned, puffing his cheeks. He still couldn't accept the fact that someone was cuter than him in your eyes, was free to hug you whenever and wherever he wanted to, and was given attention that only Tao could hope to receive from you.

 

You chuckled and lightly tapped both his cheeks, deflating them., "That's not true! Okay, maybe it is, but it doesn't change the fact that I love you! And see?" you took both of his hands, squeezing them tenderly, "I'm getting better at handling physical contact.  So cheer up, all right? And besides, you get to spend so much time with Noona while 'that Taemin' is miles away."

 

Tao beamed, bringing your hands up to chest level. He intertwined his fingers with yours and fervently swung his and your hands side to side . "Okay! I'll smile for Noona because I love her so much!" he exclaimed, bouncing up and down.

 

Lu Han quietly entered the gym, carrying the soccer ball he and Xiumin borrowed from the stock area, only to see you and Tao holding hands and smiling at each other. Tao was up and giddy, a stream of "I love Noona so much!" escaping his big mouth. You, meanwhile, were laughing, hands still in Tao's.

 

Lu Han turned and exited, deciding that he should play with Xiumin some more in order to distract him and get his mind off things.

 

Needless to say, Xiumin went home covered in bruises that day.

 


 

Author's Note:

 

Hello again, everyone!

 

Just another Tao-centric and jealous! Lu Han chapter :))

 

MY GOD I WANT TO DO WUSHU XD I also know someone who does Wushu, and I watched her do an exhibition once; IT WAS AMAZING

 

<3

 

Unfortunately, this will be my last update for today; I'm still working on the National TV chapter.

 

It's going to be long, I tell you :))

 

Again, thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting! I enjoy reading all of your comments 8D

 

If you have time, drop in a note or two! I'd love to hear your thoughts!

 

Till next time!