Yoong

I Love You More Than Gogumas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Joohyun!!” Seo Joohyun turned to see her boyfriend of a little over a year running towards her with a huge grin on his face.

“Oppa!” She yelled jumping up from her seat on a bench in this little park by her dorm. He laughed at her energy though it was almost 3am. He put a finger to his lips as he came closer to her, making her look around embarrassed. Once he was close enough he cupped her red cheeks in his hands and kissed her before pulling away.

“We have an hour,” He said looking in her eyes.

“Oh,” She said with a pout.

“You have a long day tomorrow and I have a flight at 5 so we don’t have a choice unless we want to get in trouble with our managers…”

“No you’re right, one hour.” Yonghwa smiled at her before kissing her forehead bringing his hands from her face and grabbing her hand pulling it in his pocket along with his own. They continued to walk around the park in a way that would seem like wasting time when really it was the best time of their lives at that moment.

“Oh, that’s right,” Yonghwa said making Seohyun curious.

“Wae?”

“I got something at our concert.” He said stopping and pulling his hand from her to access his backpack. Joohyun watched curiously wondering what he could be talking about. Finally something pink caught her eye.

“Yah, wait til you see this, it’s awesome.” He looked at her excitedly and then spread the towel out allowing her to read what it said. She read it twice before a big grin came on her face as she took it from his grasp.

“Yoong oppa fighting.” She said softly looking at the drawing on the corner of the towel. The drawing was supposed to be her and Yonghwa.

“I saw it in the crowd and had to grab it. It stuck out like a sore thumb! This bright pink blanket in a sea of blue…it was funny. Then I tied it on my mic stand and everyone went crazy!! I actually thought I lost it in the end though but hyung grabbed it for me knowing I’d want to keep it.” Yonghwa rambled nervously as Joohyun stared at the towel covering her face “I didn’t tell you since I wanted it to be a surprise. I actually worried that it would get on the news but it wasn’t that I know – what’s wrong?” he asked gently pushing the towel out of Joohyun’s face when her heard her sniffing.

“Hey, hey, hey, what’s wrong?” He asked with panic as tears were falling from her eyes. He gently led her over to a bench giving her his full attention.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter