Moon Embraces the Sun

I Love You More Than Gogumas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry I'm late," She said as soon as she entered the car as they were in the dark parking lot. She nodded through the window at her manager who nodded back before driving out of the parking lot.

"You're fine, it honestly wasn't that bad waiting." Yoong said looking over at her as she put her seatbelt on. 

"I'm so sad that everything is over but I mean..it was an amazing experience." She said looking out the window as he stared at her.

"I know, I'm sorry I was never able to go see one of your shows -"

"Oh that, that's fine! You helped me practice my lines when you could." She said finally looking at him allowing him to see her red eyes.

"Hey what's with the tears?" 

"Oh, the fans did a very sweet thing for my last show which is why we were late...I'm good though." She smiled reassuringly and leaned over kissing him letting her lips linger on his for a while longer. Pulling away slowly she smiled staring at his lips.

"I missed you," She said looking down 

"I missed you more," He said cupping her face with his hand, his thumb rubbing her cheek soothingly.

"I feel like that's not possible." 

"It's most definitely possible." He leaned in giving her another kiss "Let's get going we only have 90 minutes until you have to be at the airport for your flight." 

"Ugh, I always forget about that...I don't want to go." She said pouting as he started the car and gave a chuckle at her behavior. 

"Yes you do, you have to work, make some money to support the family." He said looking over at her with a cheeky smile. She shook her head rolling her eyes. 

"What about you, don't you have to work?" 

"I am! I have a comeback coming up also missy. It's not just you who is popular!!" 

"Ah, you're popular Mr. Jung? I didn't know, I thought you were a common person this whole time!" She said laughing 

"I'm hurt Miss Seo," 

"I'm kidding! You're a member of...FT Island right?" She said staring him as he glared back at her. "No, no, no, you're a member of...what's that group? They're horrible dancers which is good that they don't dance and only play instruments. Are you sure it's not FT Island?" 

"Yes, I'm positive." He deadpan making her laugh harder and reach over patting his leg. 

"I know CNBlue, correct?"

"Yes," He grumbled looking at only the road not paying her much mind as she tried to get his attention.

"Hey, come on now it was just a little teasing."

"Uh huh,"

"You are not really mad at me!! I had a very tiring day yet here I am with you when I could be getting in a well deserved nap. My head is absolutely killing me, I had a fever this morning and had to do an IV to get through the show." She said resting her head on the headrest so she was fully looking at him. He frowned looking over at her. 

Even though there haven't been many stories about SNSD having fainting spells like other girl groups in recent years he knew that they were worked just as hard if not harder. The girls often times were working on little to no sleep and were given anything to keep them going or from giving into sickness. Seohyun had been really busy with end of the year events and then the play and their comeback and other activities that she wasn't fully her best and was getting sick a lot more than she normally would. He didn't like the pressure she was under and wished he could take some of it away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter