Happy Birthday

I Love You More Than Gogumas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 26, 2012
Location: Girls’ Generation Dorm
Time: Six PM

“Ah, our maknae is growing up!” Jessica said from her spot on Seohyun’s bed.

“Unnie,” She whined turning to smile at her. Jessica was waiting on their manager to come get the girls for their different schedules preventing them from going to the maknae’s party.

“I know I just feel so old now.” Seohyun rolled her eyes turning back to her closet to see what she wanted to wear.

“Joohyun I wish I could make it for your party.” Yuri said coming into the room next.

“It’s fine unnie, I know you’re all busy. I just wanted to do something different and unexpected.”

“Aigo, she’s growing up so much! Taeyeon” Yuri looked out into hall calling for the leader. “Our maknae is doing things different now! She’s so different.”

“No she’s the same! You know she text me yesterday ‘Unnie I was looking for my shirt in your room and found a lot of chips. This isn’t good for you unnie.’ I was so shocked, I came home and she said she put them away for my own good.” Jessica said staring at Yuri with wide eyes as she laughed.

“Joohyun ah, you’re too much!” Seohyun turned back towards the two

“Unnie you know that, that stuff isn’t good for your body. I want us to be together for a long time so I have to help you watch your health.”

“It always sounds so nice when you put it that way.” Yuri said

“Still a pain, I get hungry.” Jessica said rubbing her stomach making Yuri and Seohyun laugh.

“Yuri! Jessica! We have to go!” Tiffany called for the girls. The three girls walked out to the door Seohyun saying goodbye to everyone as they left for their different schedules.

“What are you wearing tonight?” Yoona asked following Seohyun back to her room.

“I don’t know…nothing too dressy. Very casual.” Yoona nodded looking at some of the things that Seohyun pulled out already.

“Hmm, how about, wait! I know what you can wear!” She went to the closet rummaging through it looking for something. “AH,” She grabbed the dress she was looking for and turned showing it to Hyun.

“This?!” Seohyun asked grabbing the hanger and turning towards the mirror that was in her room.

“Yes! It’s cute! Seriously I think it’d be nice and you’ve only worn it a few times right? It’s practically new.”

“Hm, blue does look good on me.” She mumbled getting a nudge from Yoona.

“Hey did he notice?”

“Nope, well I don’t think he did.” Yoona frowned

“Aish, all of that blue you wore this week and he didn’t notice. What a waste.”

“It’s Yoong I’m sure he did and just forgot to mention it.” Yoona nodded seeming to understand that’s how a lot of things went down in their relationship.

-x-

-x-

 

“Joohyun, Yoona we're going to the car,” Sunny said leaving to get their car with Sooyoung. Yoona and Seohyun nodded as they finished gathering their things and the last of Seohyun’s gifts that were brought by her friends.

“Unnie thanks again for coming.” Seohyun said picking up her purse.

“Of course! I’m glad that I could make it.” Yoona said grabbing a gift and wating on Seohyun to grab her last one.

“I think that’s everything…” Seohyun said looking around one last time. Yoona looked around anxiously “wae?” Seohyun asked curiously watching her unnie who jumped when she suddenly appeared next to her.

“Aigo, you scared me! Let’s go,” Yoona said leading her from the patio back inside of the restaurant. They moved through the tables in the dim lighting of the restaurant, heading towards the entrance when someone bumped into Seohyun.

“Jwesonghamnida,” they both said. Seohyun bowed slightly  before looking at the person she bumped into.

“Oh,” She said as Yoona laughed beside her. Standing in front of her was someone she wasn’t expecting to see until tomorrow. Not that she wasn’t happy to see him she just was in shock.

“Wae?” She asked softly. Sunny and Sooyoung came over and Sooyoung smiled taking the gifts from Seohyun’s grasp.

“We were late coming not because of the cake,” Yoona started

“We had to pick this guy up.” Sunny said nodding towards Yong.

“Really?” Seohyun asked with tears in her eyes.

“Wae? Are you that happy to see me?”Yonghwa asked amused at the emotions that she was showing since she isn’t one to cry easily.

“Ahh,” she whined going towards him wrapping her arms around his waist. He laughed as he wrapped his arms around her kissing the top of her head. Yoona Sooyoung, and Sunny squealed at the display the two gave not able to contain themselves.

“Bye, have fun.” Yoona said waving.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter