Just a Kiss

I Love You More Than Gogumas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Happy birthday again unnie," Seohyun said leaning down and giving Sunny a hug.

"Are you sure you don't want to come back with us?" Taeyeon asked once they finished their hug. 

"No, I promised Oppa that I'd spend time with him before he left for his next schedule." Seohyun said loosing her balance a little making everyone giggle since if they stood they'd all have the same problem.

"Tell brother-in-law that we love him!!" Yoona said with a silly grin on her face leaning over to Tiffany who nodded in agreement.

"Night unnies!!" Seohyun said waving dramatically as she left. 

As she walked she caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror and couldn't help but giggle at the sight. Her face was quite red and she knew she wouldn't be able to compose herself when she saw Yonghwa. She had obviously had more to drink than she thought, the last time she remembered paying attention to how many glasses she had, was right before Taeyeon had the idea for a picture. At that point she had about two glasses of wine but it had been at least an hour since that point, how long had they been there exactly?

"Hey," She gasped turning and jumping, placing her hand over her heart she sighed with relief seeing that it was her boyfriend. 

"You scared me!" She said louder than she needed to which made him laugh in amusement. 

"Sorry I thought you heard me say your name before." He motioned over towards the door where he must have been sitting. She stared at him blankly and slowly nodded before smiling putting her hands on his cheeks cupping them gently.

"Yes, Hyun?" He said with grin

"You're very, verrrrry handsome." She said giving his cheek a light pat. He breathed in through his teeth and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I think you're very, verrrry drunk Joohyun," he said looking at her as she smiled shaking her head.

"No oppa! I'm just happy to see you." She said innocently enough .

"I see, you don't act like this every time?" She pulled away and frowned at him. She pointed a finger at him and shook it.

"No mister, I am always happy to see you, now let's go!" She said holding her hand out to be grabbed. He laughed shaking his head yet taking her hand none the less. 

-x-

"Home sweet home!" seohyun said getting out of the car after they parked at Yongs

"Hey let's go for a walk," Yong said rushing over to stop her from going into the building.

"Okay! We can go star gazing." She said leaning into him signally to start the walk.

"Sounds like a plan," He said kissing the side of her head. She smiled happily interlacing their fingers and humming a random song that came into her head. He smiled looking down at her as they walked towards the park near his apartment looking for a private place to sit. They finally found a bench and sat down and just sat there looking up at the stars. She was everything that he had ever wanted yet didn't know he needed so badly. 

When they started We Got Married all those years ago he was doing it to get his band more recognized and as the leader he felt he had to step up. He had already been in a drama but having more exposure could never hurt. He didn't expect to be paired with someone like Seohyun, so shy and innocent. At first he didn't know what to think about her and he planned on totally acting through the whole thing. Then something happened...he has yet to be able to pinpoint the exact moment but he fell for her, for real. He suddenly was thinking about her all the time and even writing songs about her that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter