Whatcha Doing?

I Love You More Than Gogumas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 ‘neowa na chinguraneun mari eosaekhae
yeoniniran mari eoullyeo
onan cheoeunmeuro nae mam gobaekhalge
nan jeo haneurui byeoldo ttajulge
niga wonhandamyeon mqodeunji
onan haejul suga isseo’

“Yeboseyo?” Seohyun said as she walked towards her dressing room with her unnies. She knew who was calling her just from the ringtone which was from Yong’s part in Fool, a duet he had with new artist Juniel.

“What are you doing?” Yonghwa asked as he drove towards the studio she was at. He had a plan to spend some time with her before they had to be apart again since his vacation was nearing its end.

“Well, we just got done with our photoshoot…what are you doing?”

“Ohhh nothing.” Yong said with a smile

“I don’t believe that but I’ll pretend to believe you.” She walked into the dressing room and went back to her corner and sat down as her unnies started changing into more comfortable clothes. Yong laughed from the other end making her smile as she started taking off the jewelry that she was wearing.

"What are you doing later?" he asked 

"Hmm, getting something to eat then hopefully getting in a nap before our next schedule. You?"

"I'm trying to do the same thing"

"Wait...what are you doing now?" 

“I’m driving!” He called out.

“Where?”

“Home,” he said not able to keep himself from laughing more at how cheesy he was. Seohyun frowned as she took off her necklace.

“Wait how are you driving?”

“Ah, speaker phone. Do you think I’d drive with my phone in my hand again after the lecture you gave me sweetie?” Yonghwa said sweetly making Seohyun glare at her phone. She stood from her seat and looked in the mirror at herself.

“Well I’ll talk to you later I need to change.”

“See you soon,” Yonghwa said knowing she wouldn’t catch the difference in their phrases.

“Love you,”

“Love you too,” With that Seohyun ended the call and allowed the stylists to help her out of the dress.

Yonghwa laughed to himself as he arrived at his destination just in time. He quickly parked and rushed to the back entrance of the studio. He pulled off his hat and went up to Seohyun’s manager who was waiting for him.

“Hyung,” he turned and smiled seeing Yonghwa coming up to him.

“You came?”

“Ne, are they almost done?” Yong asked putting his hands in his pockets nervously.

“Ne, they finished a while ago so they should be out soon. She has a schedule later so make sure you have her back on time.” He said getting an understanding nod from Yonghwa as the girls came towards them. Their manager turned and nodded towards them as they came expecting to spend time at home until their next schedule. When he moved to go and get the van Yong was left there which shocked Tiffany and Taeyeon who noticed him first.

“Anyongseo,” Yong said smiling towards them. Tiffany and Taeyeon laughed grabbing onto each other.

“Anyongseo!” they squealed through their laughter. “Seohyun have fun!” Tiffany yelled as the two rushed outside. Yong shook his head thankful that all the girls weren’t there since it’s normally ten times louder than it is with just those two.

“Wae?” Seohyun said finally looking up to see Yong standing there.

“You?”

“Me,” Yong said with a grin skipping towards her and grabbing her hand.

“Wae?” she asked as he pulled her out of the building happily.

“I told you I was driving.”

“Ne, driving home, this is not home.”  Seohyun said still highly confused as to why he was there. Not that she wanted him to leave she just didn’t understand…

“Ah but sweetie, home is wherever you are,” He said turning and winking at her as they got closer to his car. Seohyun laughed though she was blushing like crazy. He escorted her to her side of the car and opened the door for her to get in. She smiled and got into the car and once she was in he closed the door. Once he was in they put on their seatbelts and quickly got on the road.

They hardly ever got to drive around together since it was too risky. They weren’t allowed to date publicly for the fear it would hurt their other members and their fans too much. Sure there were many that supported the two together but there were also more who di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter