Ah, Memories

I Love You More Than Gogumas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yonghwa ran a hand through his hair as he walked back to his room where Seohyun was still sleeping. When he reached his door he put his left hand on the handle and slowly opened the door to see that she was still sleeping. Quietly he walked into the room and stood by his bed watching her as she slept for a moment. She looked so peaceful that he didn’t want to bother her but considering they only had an hour until her manager came it was best to wake her.

Bending down Yonghwa softly said her name getting no response. He chuckled moving some of her hair from her face her cheek with his thumb.

“Seohyun,” he said again moving his hand to gently shake her shoulder. This time she responded by wrinkling up her nose and groaning.

“Seohyun, babe, it’s time to wake up,” he stayed close to her face as she started to wake up. She opened her eyes blinking a few times as her eyes started to focus on him. She smiled when she saw him as he leaned down further placing his lips on top of hers.

“How was your nap?” he asked standing up straight as she sat up in bed running a hand through her hair.

“Short,” she mumbled. He laughed making her glare at him.

“You have more time to sleep when I leave…” she whined rubbing her eyes.

“Actually I have a meeting,”

“Another one? Aren’t you tired?” she said her voice laced with concern which made him laugh again.

“I should be asking you that!” she scowled getting on her knees and moving towards the edge of the bed. Yong raised an eyebrow at her wondering what she was doing. She smiled wrapping her arms around his neck getting the automatic response from him to wrap his around her waist pulling her closer.

“Let me stay,”

“I wish I could but you have to go to work,”

“I work all the time I need a day off…call me in.” Yong thought about it for a moment

“Next time babe I promise.” He kissed her pulling back to see her pouting. Smirking he hit her “Come on have a snack before you go.” He pulled away from her and walked out of his room and she followed mumbling under her breath.

“You know,” he said opening the refrigerator to grab some fruit. “You act so mature on tv but around me you really know how to be a maknae.”

“Yah! What’s that supposed to mean!”

“You whine a lot more.” He said grinning.

“Whatever, I’ll make us drinks,” she said coming into the kitchen “Ah I’ll handle this you go,” she said taking the strawberries from his hand and pushing him out of the kitchen so she could get to work.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter