Music Bank

I Love You More Than Gogumas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Are you nervous?” Yonghwa ask as he sat in the makeup chair next to Choi Junhee who was staring at herself in the mirror as she did before a performance.

“I’m good, nervous, but I’m good.” She said turning towards him with a smile. Yonghwa smiled before looking at the mirror leaning back in his chair.

“I remember my first time performing for a big crowd. Of course you play it out in your head out you think it’ll be to look out on that big crowd but once you’re out there…” Junhee looked at him expectantly as he looked over at her building everything up. “It’s the scariest thing ever.”

“YAH OPPA!!!” she yelled hitting his arm as he laughed. She glared at him before turning back in her chair and pouting as the hairstylist continued with her hair.

“I’m just teasing you,”

“I know but still, I’m nervous enough. I know I’ve performed at performances and on the street but still. It’s so nerve wracking.”

“Calm down, I’ll be right there next to you. Juniel. “ Yonghwa gave her a wink as Juniel blushed looking away again.

*KNOCK*KNOCK

One of the hairstylists went over to the door and opened it to see who it was.

“Ne?” the stylist started saying before bowing. “Anyonghaseyo,” She said quickly to whoever was at the door. Everyone looked over to see who it was since everyone in the room was saying hello to them. A sweet voice replied to each of them making Yonghwa chuckle realizing who it was. The person at the door was revealed to be Seohyun who was there to visit before she had to be back at her waiting room. Junhee saw her enter through the mirror and jumped up turning towards her as she came over.

“Anyonghaseyo,” She said bowing to Seohyun which startled her as she was headed to Yonghwa. Seohyun stopped between Junhee and Yonghwa’s chairs bowing to her also. Yonghwa, ignoring everyone but Seohyun, grabbed her hand tugging it so she would pay attention to him.

“Anyonghaseyo,” Seohyun said in her calm voice. Yonghwa gave her hand another tug which made Seohyun turn and glare at him.

“You came here to see me didn’t you?”

“No I came to visit Junhee,”

“Liar,” Yonghwa mumbled grumpily pouting like a child. Junhee gasped staring at Seohyun with stars in her eyes.

“You know my name?” Junhee asked in awe. Seohyun turned back to her and nodded with a smile.

“Yoong told me all about your project he was very excited. I’m just sorry that I wasn’t able to meet you before, jwesonghamnida”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter