You Know I Still Love You Baby

I Love You More Than Gogumas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aigo, I'm so tired." Tiffany said when they finally arrived at their van after leaving the Wonder Girls concert that night. "And we have a flight in the morning, I'm going to get as much sleep as possible." She said climbing into the van with Seohyun right behind her. Once situated Seohyun closed the van door and they started on their drive back home. 

"It was a good concert, the fans are so sweet." 

"I was in tears! They are so cute doing that for them and they had no idea! It's hard to keep big things like that a secret." Tiffany gushed as they talked about the special event that the fans planned for the end of the concert. 

"It's always weird watching others have events like that, it's like I'm feeling what the fans feel watching us when we see an event. You know?" Seohyun said as she texted on her phone.

"Oh, but it was so cute and well planned. Touched my heart honestly, but they were amazing, I want to go again." Tiffany said with a pout, Seohyun smiled looking over at her unnie and grabbed her hand giving it a squeeze. 

"Don't worry unnie we'll be performing again soon enough." 

"Oh yea, I forgot so easily." Tiffany said giving Seohyun one of her famous eye smiles. Seohyun smiled in return before getting back to her phone which just went off signaling she had a message .

"Wow someone wants your attention." Tiffany said watching at Seohyun smiled slightly before looking over at her shyly. Tiffany raised an eyebrow at her actions before groaning and turning to look out the window. "Fine talk to your little boyfriend instead of me I understand, you like him more than me."

"Unnie you know that's not true, how could I like him more than you?" Seohyun said shaking Tiffany's arm slightly. Tiffany peaked over at her,

"Really?"

"Really, it's just Yoong." Seohyun said with a smile

"True it is just him..." Tiffany said sitting normally again "What's he up to?"

"He's at home alone and very bored since he doesn't have a schedule for tomorrow." Seohyun said smiling as she read another text. 

"Are you going to keep him company?" Tiffany asked with a sly smile, Seohyun briefly looked at her then at their manager who was driving them.

"Unnie.." Seohyun said softly. 

"Oh just go, we'll come get you in the morning." Tiffany said "Oppa go to brother-in-laws house, we're dropping Joohyun off." Tiffany said taking initiative.

"Unnie!" Seohyun exclaimed looking at Tiffany with wide eyes.

"Wae? You know you want to go over there, I can tell from that smile that you're trying to hold back." Seohyun looking down blushing "Go have fun, but make sure you wake up for our flight."

"Unnie," Seohyun said with a pout.

"Just tell Yonghwa that he owes me two times over this time." Tiffany said with a smile as Seohyun squealed in excitement. 

-x-

Seohyun waved again from inside the doors of CN Blue's dorm and watched as the van drove away before going to the elevator to surprise her very bored boyfriend who better be happy to see her. When she arrived to their floor she walked down the hall to their door and pressed the bell moving so she wasn't in the view of the camera. She waited a while before there was a click of the intercom. 

"Hello?" came his voice through the small speaker, he was obviously confused since there was no one at the door after hearing the bell. She put her hand over to keep herself from laughing and carefully pressed the bell again making sure her hand wasn't in view of the camera. "YAH!" she heard him yell from inside the apartment not using the intercom this time. Suddenly his steps were heard coming to the door so she moved out of the way of the door.

"Who -"

"Miss me?" She asked cutting him off from her spot leaning against the wall. She winked at him as he stood there with his mouth open in shock. Walking over to him she kissed his cheek before walking into the apartment taking off her shoes. 

"Mmm are you eating?" she asked as he closed the door still not believing that she was there at that moment. 

"I though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter