Did You Miss Me?

I Love You More Than Gogumas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yoong! Oppa!!” Seohyun called out as she entered CNBlue’s dorm. There was no response inside leaving her confused. She quickly slipped her shoes off and walked further into the apartment that she spent a lot of time in. She walked directly to yoong’s room to see the door closed meaning, he was there. Maybe he’s sleeping, she thought as she opened the door.

Of course he wasn’t sleeping he was sitting at his computer with his head phones on staring at the screen like a zombie not even noticing her arrival. She sighed leaning against the frame of his door staring at him with big eyes. Feeling her gaze he looked at her then back at her computer, he quickly looked back at her jumping slightly. He pulled his headphones off in a rush though got his arm tangled in the cord.

“What a-are you doing here?” He asked looking from her to the cord then her again sounding very shaken by her sudden appearance.

“Oppa, I just got back! Don’t you look at calendars anymore?” She whined standing straight glaring at him. He stopped trying to untangle the cord and look in the corner of his computer screen.

“Oh.” Was all he could say. Seohyun sighed in frustration tossing her purse on the bed along with a blue bag that held gifts for Yonghwa and the rest of the members.

“Someone gives you two months off and you say you’ll spend the time in the gym and writing music you keep your word huh? Have you just been going nonstop not even realizing that the days are changing since I left?!”

“I know I’m sorry, I just get so into the music sometimes I just –“he peaked over at her to see her nostrils flaring and her hands on her hips. “I know, never an excuse.” She nodded looking at his computer briefly then back at him.

“Correct never an excuse. Especially when you have time to film music videos where you nearly give me a heart attack!! Do you know how much everyone teased me while we were at the concerts?! Everyone was asking what I thought and did I enjoy your new body and how’d you look shirtless and –“

“Did you tell them you were very ?!” Yonghwa asked with expectant eyes only to get another glare.

“Never, you aren’t my ideal type remember?” she said playing with her hair making him smirk knowingly. He looked over at her taking her in after not seeing her for a few weeks.

“Wait, where…”

“Huh?”

“Where did this…this dress come from?!” He asked standing up and looking at her as she stepped back slightly.

“My closet,”

“Yah! You know exactly what I meant! Since when do maknaes dress like this?!”

“Yah! I’m an adult I can wear what I want as long as I feel confident in it.”

“Confident – what is this on this…side.” He asked motioning to the sheer black that was showing on one side of the dress.

“What about it?” she asked innocently moving her hair so he could see better. He stared for a moment before looking at her with a bemused face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter