Who Wears Short Shorts?!

I Love You More Than Gogumas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you nervous?" Sooyoung said suddenly bringing Seohyun from her daze staring at her phone. She sat up straighter and looked at the girl with a look of innocence.

"Unnie, why would I be nervous..." She said as Sooyoung looked at her with a look that showed she wasn't buying it.

"Mhm, I'm sure you have no reason to be nervous...besides the fact that a few pictures were released today and you are waiting for the frantic phone call from a certain boyfriend. Am I right?" 

"No, I already told Yong that I would be showing...more skin this comeback." Preparing for the comeback was something that all the girls have gathered for today. They are filming teaser videos for this comeback giving different bits of information on the comeback and taking more promotional pictures. 

"Oh so we won't hear him yelling through the phone this time?" Tiffany said entering the conversation and standing next to Sooyoung who was looking down at Seohyun with a smirk. "That's my favorite part about comebacks! Boyfriends calling and yelling at you guys like you had a say in what you wore." She giggled taking a sip of her tea. 

"Well either way, you both are overreacting. I'm not nervous and I have nothing to be nervous about." Seohyun said crossing her arms over her chest though she continued to look at her phone making the older girls laugh.

"Who wears short shorts" Tiffany started to sing making Sooyoung laugh and chime in "Seohyun wears short shorts!!" 

"Ahhh! Unnies!!" Seohyun exclaimed making the older girls laugh harder 

"Don't worry Seohyun, I'm sure he won't see the photos until tomorrow he has that interview today right?" Tiffany said giving her a smile before walking over to were some of the other girls were in the lunchroom of SM headquarters. Sooyoung shrugged before following Tiffany leaving Seohyun with her thoughts and her phone.

Of course she was nervous, though if she actually said it out loud that may make the feeling become more intense. So being her she decided not to admit to being nervous for her boyfriends reaction. Yes she told him that more skin would be shown than normal but she didn't say that she would be wearing short shorts and her stomach would be out. She also may have failed to mention that in one of the promo pictures she was wearing a oversized shirt leaving to the imagination what she was wearing underneath. Honestly she did have on garments underneath...though they aren't seen.

The pictures are honestly innocent, she tried to reassure herself as she went online again to see what the top search was for that day. Without fail it was her stage name that she saw still in the number one spot with 'SNSD Comeback' the next top after. He may have already seen the pictures and didn't think that anything was wrong with them. Yea, that's it. Even though she constantly tried to think positively about the situation in reality she knew she would be in trouble with Yoong. He was very...protective of her and her image...or the image that she sends out to males.

In the beginning of their relationship, during We Got Married, she had a good number of male fans both in the industry and not. As the years went on Seohyun's image began to mature. Her diet changed along with her work outs, this made her appearance change in good ways bringing more attention to her. She also started getting more solo projects including CFs, photoshoots, and appearances. With the last real promotional tour with TaeTiSeo her male audience grew way bigger after people started to see her more mature look. This made Yonghwa worry more than he did before, now he freaks out every time he sees her wearing things that...well he wouldn't want anyone but him to see her wearing.

*BUZZ

Seohyun jumped as her phone vibrated on the table. She swallowed looking at the phone carefully, she took a breath reading who the message was from.

Mom

She realeased her breath when she saw that it was only her mother texting her, most likely to see if she had, had lunch.

-x-

"I think this is one of those moments where you say 'God Bless America'" Jungshin said looking over Yonghwa's shoulder at the picture of Seohyun that was just released for Girl's Generation's upcoming comeback. Yonghwa frowned looking at the picture and turned slowly to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter