It's Just a Teaser

I Love You More Than Gogumas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung,” Minhyuk said standing in the kitchen with his water staring at her band mate who was on their couch watching his laptop carefully.

“Mm,” Was the only reply that he received.

“How many times are you going to watch that?!” He yelled though Yonghwa didn’t do so much as flinch from the noise.

“Is he still watching that?” Jungshin asked walking out only to have Minhyuk nod. He looked at his hyung a second before shrugging taking the water from Minhyuks hand and going back to their room. Minhyuk glared back at him before walking over to Yonghwa and closing the laptop finally getting human reaction from him.

“YAH!!”

“At least go in your room and watch it. I’ve heard this clip so many times tonight I think I even know notes from memory.” Yonghwa stared at him a moment before sighing and standing to go to his room closing the door behind him. He stood there a moment trying to figure what he should do next…anything to keep him from watching that again.

He dropped his laptop on his bed and sat down in the chair at his ‘mini studio’ and brought up his computer. When it came up he decided that some music writing would be nice. Get a head start on his two months of work and gym.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER

He turned slowly around in another circle in his chair strumming on his guitar with a blank look on his face. Why did she have to look like that? He thought as he spun around. She didn’t look that fierce in other videos..heh she is growing up. He scowled making a loud noise on his guitar before strumming the same cords he had been for the past 20 minutes.

“Sumgyeodo twinkle eojjeona” he mumbled strumming the beat on his guitar having mastered the notes without even realizing it. “Beire ssayeo isseodo” he spun around again “Naneun twinkle TigaNa, t-twinkle aljanha.” He stopped looking around realizing he had been singing the song.

He rolled over to his bag and rummaged around for his phone. Once he found it he moved back to his computer putting his guitar on its stand and touching his phone a few times before leaning it against his comput

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter