Chapter 5

Rainy Love

Flashback...

Yoona was with Yesung in their school garden. Talk about Siwon.Yesung seeing the spectacular scenery of their school garden .

'Yoona-sshi , you know Siwon really like to acting '.

'Really??!!'

'Ermm!! That's why he is the president of the acting club in this school'

'Woww.. he's not only the president of school but also a president in acting club...awesome!'

'So..I think you should join acting club.'

'Thanks for your info sunbae..  :D '

End flashback..

Yoona P.O.V

I should follow Yesung's words if I want to get closer with Siwon. I chuckle alone while my hand tick acting club. Then, I must queue before give the form. I hate this. They were pushing me away . Huhh??!! Why they cannot line up properly??!! I will not give up until I can join this club ! I push them back until I can give form before the club closed because too many student want to join this club so the principal had restrict. Only first 50 student can join this group. Arghhh..these people too strong they push me again but this time I fall at back. I close my eyes. Wait for the pain. I feel like someone hold me. I open my eyes slowly. WHAT??!! Is my eyes lied to me? Siwon holding me and our eyes look each other again. Followed by scream of his girls fans.  'Ehem2' . I heard someone clear her voice. Every keep quiet.  It was Soo Young. I quickly stand up as usual . Siwon eyes still look at me . I try to look to other place.

'You want to join this club?'

'Y..yes...'

'Give your form.

He look at my form.

'You passed'

                                                                                     girls-generation-members-yoona-and-yuri-

YESS!!!  I scream in my heart. He smile at me and walk with Soo Young, who give me a death glare. I'm not alone in this club . Yuri join with me. Since this lately I had become best friend with Yuri. We do many thing together. Do homework, work place even in classroom.  The school day had end, start working and finally, go home. I open the door. I feel someone grab my hair tightly and push me to the wall. 

'Why you try to seduce my Siwon huh?!'

'Did I seduce him? Ermm...I don't think so'

'Don't try to be rude with me. You know what will you get if you rude to me, right?'

'You think I scared with you?!'

'Tell me what actually your intention to get closer with him'.

'Do you need to know?'

'Just tell me that you....'

'Fine ! I get close with him because I want to get out from this hell and I want to repay my revenge toward you. You and your mother had kill my mom right? You think I didn't know you and your mom had planned that we will get involved in an accident? This all is your fault !! Now...it's my time. You deserved to get it now. I will steal Siwon from you.'

'You think you can do it? You're not one of his taste. Wake up from your dream, okay?!'

'I will try my best to win his heart and I will not stop until he realize that I'm more better than you'

'This is my last warning . If you dare to bother him again,  I will not hesitate to give you a gift that will you will not forget until your last breath .'

                                          girls_generation_sooyoung_mr_taxi_concep

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

p/s : sorry for bad english :-(   thanks to all readers, keep read and comment please XD