Chapter 13

Rainy Love

 

IF YOU SAW THIS CHAPTER RATED M:

 

I'M SORRY FOR PUTTING THE RATE (M), BUT THIS CHAPTHER DIDN'T CONTAINS ANY MATURE CONTENT. ACTUALLY THIS IS MY MISTAKE I ACCIDENTALLY UPDATE THIS CHAPTHER WITHOUT UNMARK THE RATE M. I OPENED BACK AND TRYING UNMARK BUT IT DOESN'T WORK. AGAIN, I'M REALLY SORRY AND THIS CHAPTHER DIDN'T CONTAIN ANY MATURE CONTENT!!!!

 


                                                  .

 

                                                    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMd4qTC9bTJKRwaMKcCup

The new day started. Siwon woke up from his dream with a happy mood. He saw Yesung still snoring. He moved silently beside Yesung’s bed. He shake Yesung’s body. Yesung ignored him and pull the blanket covered his face. He think what should he do with this boy. He then smiling evilly. This must be because he have an evil plan, right? “Yesung-ah, I pull out your pant !!”, Siwon threatened Yesung. “What you want to do to me?? I’m still pure. Don’t me!”, Yesung pull back his pant quickly. Siwon  smirked. “Are you insane?? Take this!”, Yesung smacked Siwon on his head with the pillow. “You know how much my brain worth?? It’s priceless, you know! Our school need my brain to increase the percents of intelligent student. You should do this to your head because it worthless”, Siwon replied back the smack. “What are you talking about?  MY HEAD STUPID ?!”, they both replying the smack until the door slammed.

They concentration beating each other displaced to the door slammed. It’s Sunny with her death glare. “Yahh, are you happy making some noise at morning and disturb people sleeping?”, Sunny releases her anger to them.  “Are we disturb you?”, Siwon questioned. “Are you idiot or what? It’s obvious that you disturb me sleeping”, Sunny replied. “Sunny-ah, we really sorry”, Yesung apologised. “Siwon hyung, you’re smarter than him, you cannot think?”, Sunny focussed to Siwon. “So you mean I’m false??”, Siwon dumbfounded. “Yes!”, Sunny answered simply. “Why you didn’t blame your brother? Wait, you didn’t supposed call me hyung but oppa, okay”, Siwon astonished. “I thought myself as a boy, that’s why I call you hyung instead of oppa and my brother is an innocent person. I cannot angry to him”, Sunny banging they both head and say ‘goodbye 2 of idiot’. Yesung and Siwon looked each other then lifted their shoulders.

 

                                                             =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

Today they having a sport class and their activity is high jump. Yesung and Ryeowook still in locker room changing their school uniform to sport T-shirt. Ryeowook asked Yesung to be more faster changing his cloth. Yesung purposely doing everything slow because he don’t want to join the sport class. He go out from the changing room with  school uniform.

 

“Yesung, why you didn’t change yet? Our teacher will get angry”, Ryeowook urged.

 

“Wookie-ah, can we skip this class?”

 

“Are you mad? He really fierce and violent. I don’t want”

 

“This time only. Please.. I’m begging you..”

 

“You do this alone. I’m really sorry. I have to go”

 

“Ryeowook-sshi, wait for me!”

 

                                                        =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

After changed cloth they directed to the field. Yesung slowly sit behind Siwon. He try to hide from their teacher. Kangin, his classmate who sit beside him asked him why he hiding like that. Yesung just give ‘shut up’ sign. “Yesung, stop hiding I saw you. Come here!”, Yesung give ‘help me’ stare to Leeteuk who sit infront.  Leeteuk mimic his mouth ‘I cannot do anything’. Yesung walk awkwardly to infront. “Do the high jump. NOW!”, the teacher instruct. “Yes, sir”, Yesung reply slowly and walk to to the high jump site. He run and hit the bar then fall on the mattress. The student from second class or more specific Cho Kyuhyun and his gangs laugh hardly to him. “How many times I must tell you must jump when reached at the bar not just run and hit it. Krystal, show him how to do high jump”, the teacher order Krystal, who is a school  athletic. She run a jump over the raised bar and passed easily. “See, she is a girl but she can do it. You should feel shame to her. Kyuhyun, train him”, their teacher ordered again. “But, Siwon and Eunhyuk can train me too. Why must be him?”,Yesung protested. “If I give them to train you, you will not be serious because they are your friends. Faster, this is an instruction!”,Yesung walk to Kyuhyun. Yesung followed Kyuhyun to other high jump site.

 

“Yahh, do it now”

 

“Isn’t you should teach me first?”

 

“Just jump, I want to see it”

 

“Okay…”, Yesung do the high jump and again Kyuhyun laughed at him.

 

“Such a weak boy, only this simple thing you can’t do it?”

 

“Yeah, I’m weak, so what?”

 

“Listen here weak boy, you should run fast. That why you can’t jump because run you slow just like a turtle!”

 

“Kyuhyun, did you finished training him?”, Kyuhyun answered his teacher  with ‘okay’ sign.

 

“Don’t embarrass me though I just train you not more than 15 minutes”, Kyuhyun warned.

 

Yesung and Kyuhyun back to the previous place. Their teacher asked Yesung to do the high jump again. He failed again. Their teacher called Sungmin to do the high jump. Yesung sit at his place. Yoona who on the way to the lab saw Yesung and he also saw Yoona. They both laughed after remember what happen last night. “Yesung, you see how Sungmin do it?”, Yesung quickly stop laugh and nodded. “Then, do it again”, Yesung become nervous. He felt uncomfortable cause their teacher asked him to do the high jump, if he failed to do this how he do face Yoona later.

 

Yoona observe Yesung from her place. Yesung looked at her. Yoona give ‘fighting’ sign to Yesung. He then smiling alone. “Hey, why you smiling? Do it now!”, his teacher asked him. Yoona just smiling seeing what had happen. He finally passed it. All his friend cheering for him. Within this mess situation with his friend cheer, he still have a time to took a glance to Yoona. He saw nothing. Yoona have disappeared from his sight. He smiling alone and thanked to Yoona in his heart. All student go to locker changing sport T-shirt to school uniform back. Siwon finished changing his cloth and check on his handphone. He saw one new message. It sounded ‘Don’t pick me up tonight, let’s meet at park’  From: Sooyoung. He off his handphone.

 

Siwon walk to his car and waited for Yesung. He confused what should he do for Sooyoung at park. Why not, he planned that he will treat Sooyoung a dinner at an expensive restaurant. He have a long sigh after know all his plan ruined. He meditated awhile.  Yesung has come and wear his safety belt.  He told Siwon to start the car engine. Siwon look like in his own world. Yesung called Siwon for few times. He waggle his hand in front of Siwon eyes. Still has no respon. He touched Siwon’s philtrum. Siwon woke from his reverie.

 

 “Why you always shocked me?”

 

“Are you dreaming? Wake up. We in afternoon right now not night, okay”

 

“You just shut your big mouth”

 

“But my mouth small not big as what you say. You having a problem?”

 

“No”

 

“Really? Come on, we’re best friend. We have promised no secret between us, right?”

 

“I have no problem, are you satisfied now??”, Siwon smile brightly just to make Yesung satisfy and to stop him for asking question.

 

“So can we start our journey because my stomach have rampage now”

 

“OK, FINE!!”

 

Siwon started their car and back to home. They didn’t having a conservation in car. Siwon focussed in his driving while Yesung busy with his phone. In kitchen, Yesung’s mom busy preparing lunch. Yesung open the door without knocing it first. He wanted to grab some food without his mom know. His mom saw him and hit his hand. “Get bath first then eat”, his mom warned. He obey his mom. After finished bathing, the both come down for lunch. Siwon eat less than before this. Yesung’s mom asked him why he just say nothing. Siwon help Yesung’s mom to wash the plate.

 

“Omma, actually I having a problem now”

 

“What? As long I can help you, for sure I will help you”

 

“You know right, I’m having a…girlfriend. Ermm…she asked for…”, Siwon stuttered.

 

“She asked for date, right?”

 

“How come you know about this?”

 

“Yesung have tell me just now”

 

Argghh..this boy secretly read my messages”, Siwon angry to Yesung in his heart. “Omma, so can you help me?”, Siwon felt shy.

 

“If you want to take the girl heart, it really easy.  Just do like a romantic picnic with a present for her, a cake or flowers. She must love it”

 

“Owhh..I get now! Thanks omma!”

 

                                                          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

It’s 7.00 p.m now. Siwon go down stairs. Sunny doing her homework. He mumbled herself because didn’t know how to solve the question. She keep hit her head with the pencil. Siwon walk beside her.

 

“Hey school president”

 

“Sorry, are you talking to me?”, Siwon turns his body.

 

“Dear book, did you hear me? Of course, who else school president in this house”

 

“Okay, did you have anything to complain, I will tell teacher later”

 

“I just want to wish good luck”

 

“For what?”

 

“For your date!”

 

“Err..How come you know about this?”, Siwon become awkward.

 

“Everyone in this house has know about this”

 

“Who’s tell you?”

 

“Yesung hyung! Even his turtle know about this”

 

“Argghhh…this boy again. Wait you when I come back later.I will chop you into 24 pieces!!”, Siwon nagging again in his heart. “Gomawo”, Siwon straight to his car. He stopped at cake shop. ”Wow..this cake look delicious. Better I take this. She must love it”, he saw a chocolate cake with red heart on it. After that he go to flower shop. “Mr. can I help you?”, the girl of flower shop asking him. “What flowers suit to give…”, before Siwon could finish his sentence the girl cuts it. “For your girlfriend?”, the girl guessing.  “You really understandable”, Siwon smile gentlely. ”If not, how can I work here. Good luck!”, the girl said while wrap the flower and tied it with pink ribbon. “Thanks”, Siwon run to his car and directed to the park.

 

 

                               

 

tumblr_magjb8r63I1rae12mo1_500.gif

Siwon saw a stone table. He put a candle on it. Now it’s 8.00 p.m. Siwon waited Sooyoung to come. 9.00 p.m, Sooyoung still didn’t show herself. Siwon think Sooyoung might didn’t find him here. So he walk around the park. He tried to call Sooyoung phone for few times but not answered. The thunder roaring but he still not give up finding Sooyoung. It’s raining. The rain keep  pouring on him. He call out Sooyoung name. Still not answered. Sooyoung will come or not? And why she didn’t answer Siwon’s call? What happen to her? Find out on next chapter. Coming soon^^

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

p/s : Sorry for language and vocab mistake. Hope you understand what I’m trying to imagine. I wanted to do some poll about my fanfic but I think none will give respon. Please participate in polls because my story depends on reader opinion. Btw, thanks to new subscribers and readers for spending your time here (^_^)