Chapter 10

Rainy Love

 

                                                                         

                                                                                   Yesung and Siwon

No one P.O.V

 

 

Yesung walk out from the bathroom with towel on his head. He heading to mirror. From the mirror, he clearly see Siwon who still sleep on his bed. “Yahh..Siwon-ah wake up! Are forget that we having a project at school?”. He called Siwon for few times but Siwon still covering the blanket on his face. Yesung feel angry.  An idea sudden come out from his mind on how to wake up Siwon from his sleep and yes, he touch Siwon’s philtrum! Siwon awake from his sleep.

 

“How dare you touch my y philtrum??!!”

 

“That’s why I touched it and I know you will definitely wake up after I touched your philtrum”

 

“Yahh!! Why you interrupt my beauty sleep? Isn’t today Sunday morning?”

 

“Are you forget that we having a project now?”

 

“Yeah..I know but can you give me just 30 minutes more? I really sleepy now”

 

“You love her or not? Wake up now!”

 

Siwon lie on his bed continue his sleep. He also covered hid body with the blanket. Yesung pulled Siwon’s hand and push him to the bathroom. He throw the towel on his hand to Siwon face. He closed the door roughly. Then, he cuckle with himself. “Siwon-ah, I wait you at downstairs”. Yesung direct to the dining table and grabbed the sandwich from Sunny’s hand.

 

“HYUNG!!” 

 

“SORRY!!  Your sandwich in my mouth now. Want it back?, Yesung show the food in his mouth.

 

“Hyung, you're polluter!! Omma , look at hyung”

 

“Yesung, don’t disturb you sister.Eat your food wisely”

 

“Okay”

 

Sunny give death glare to Yesung and continue eating. Yesung just smiling happily. After finished dressing up, Siwon come down. He sit on the wooden chair want to grab a sandwich too but Yesung pulled his hand again. He get shocked again by Yesung….

 

“Omma, we have to go now!”

 

“But Siwonnie didn’t eat anything yet”

 

“Don’t worry, I have packed it. See you”,Yesung’s mom just shook her head.

 

“This kids nowdays”

 

                                                                           =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

At the park as usual Leeteuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Ryeowook waited Yesung with Siwon. Eunhyuk keeping complaining.

 

“You know, I really need to sleep. I slept almost 4.00 am yesterday. I better go home and sleep now rather waited them here. If not I can continue playing my games….”

 

“Hyukkie, can you stop making noise here?”, Ryeowook release his anger to Eunhyuk.

 

“Do I care? I NEED TO SLEEP... I NEED TO SLEEP”, Eunhyuk raising his voice.

 

“You want me to punch you?!”, Ryeowook shows sign to punch Eunhyuk.

 

“Can you both stop fighting? Eunhyuk-sshi, just go home now if you really sleep. Don’t make noise here”, Donghae angry to both of them.

 

“Donghae, don’t angry. Your face not handsome if you get angry”, Eunhyuk pursuade Donghae.

 

“Yahh..stay away from me!”, Donghae push Eunhyuk who sit beside him.

 

“WHY..WHY when we go out there will be someone who will come late??”, Sungmin sighed.

 

“Stop making your drama here. Hate to see it . Anyway,who come late last week? Isn’t that you?”, Leeteuk reply with rising his eyebrow.

 

“Guys..sorry  for being late. This Siwon don’t want to wake up. Shall we go to school now?”, Yesung sudden appearance with Siwon makes them little bit shocked.

 

They start their journey to school. It takes few minutes. They stopped their car infront of the school gate as it closed. There are guard house beside it and one of the guard come out from the it.

 

“Open the gate now!”

 

“Eunhyuk, can you stop it?”, Ryeowook push Eunhyuk shoulder.

 

“Today is a school holiday so the school is closed. You know right, student can’t enter the school in holiday period. So come back tomorrow”

 

“But we need to do our school project”, Sungmin replied.

 

“Sorry, it school rules. I can't help you"

 

“We participate in ‘School Beautification Day” for all third-year student. So we have to do it today”, Leeteuk explained politely.

 

“And we have got the letter and signature from teacher”,Siwon give the letter to the guard.

 

“Okay, you can enter but make sure you will leave the area before 6.00 pm”

 

“No problem”, Donghae answered.

 

                                                                            =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

“Wow..this tree so colossal !”, Siwon shows his excited face.

 

“How can we makeover it?’, Leeteuk said.

 

“Can we finished it today?”, Sungmin ask whether they could finish their project today or not.

 

“You guys…have you heard about this tree? I heard it’s haunted. Ryeowook started his story.

 

“Really?? Story it to me now”, Donghae likes to hear ghost story but he the one who the first will run away if there are real ghost come out.

 

“Few years ago, there one girl student got killed by his boyfriend because she cheated and her corpse was thrown away beside this pine tree. The student that having night class with their teacher said they saw a girl wearing school uniform with blood on her shirt standing here. They had tried few times to cut  this pine tree but failed. They ghost will disturb them at the midnight”’

 

“Owhh…that’s why the didn’t cut it”,Eunhyuk who just know about it.

 

“Stop talking nonsense let’s start it”, Yesung stopped their story.

 

                                                                            =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

Finally, the decoration almost finish. They wanted to continue it tomorrow. Everyone go home and do their own activity. Siwon his car keys. He drive to the bus stop. He smile after he saw the girl that he find waited for him. He invite Yoona into his car.  They headed to library,

 

“Oppa, isn’t library closed now? It almost 7.00 now”

 

“Don’t worry, I have the key”

 

“Where you got it? You steal it?”

 

“No”

 

“Then?”

 

“For your information, my late grandfather own this library. Before his dies, he asked me to keep an eyes to his library. That’s why I have the key”

 

“Your grandfather is so great. He likes to reading. Good!”, Siwon smiled to Yoona.

 

“Sit there. I will take your book”, Siwon took the book and put it on the table.

 

“You answer the question first, then you ask me where the part that you didn’t know”

 

“Okay”

 

After few minutes…..

 

“Oppa, I’m little bit confused with this inverse function question”

 

“That’s easy”

 

“I’m still learning you just wait I will pass you”, Yoona laughed.

 

“Ok fine..Let’s have a deal”

“Deal accepted!”

 

While Donghae at the club. Then SooYoung come. She called Donghae but he didn’t hear. She decided to beat Donghae with her handbag.

 

“Yahh…It’s hurt a lot!”

 

“Just that way to call you”

 

“Why you come here?’

 

“You think this place is yours?”

 

“Maybe..because I come here everyday”

 

“I just wanna ask you something. You said that you want to help me to eliminate that clumsy Yoona”

 

“I’m helping you now”

 

“What are you saying about? Help me? I just see you sitting here everday that you call help?”

 

“I’m thinking now”

 

“Yoona become more closer with Siwon now. If I didn’t do anything, she probably steal my Siwon”

 

“Can you stop mentioned Siwon? I hate him you know”

 

‘WHAT?! He is your bestfriend, right?”

 

”One day you will know why”

 

“Whatever..just do your plan but don’t touch Siwon. I don’t want he hurt”

 

“Just wait and see”

 

“OPPA!”, two girls sit beside Donghae  suddenly.

 

“Oppa, who’s this two?”

 

“This is my girlfriends”

 

“You mean both of them?”

 

“Yeah…this Tiffany and Jessica.  They same school like us. By the way girls, I need to go toilet for a while”, Donghae leave three of them.

 

“Nice to know you”, the girl have gold curly hair named Jessica greet SooYoung.

 

“You look hot. I heard that you’re Siwon’s girlfriend”,this time Tiffany talk to SooYoung.

 

“Yes…”

 

“Wanna join our club?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You will be the hottest student in our school.and you will get what you want. If you joined our club”

 

“Can I?”, SooYoung smiled happily.

 

“Sure”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p/s: sorry for not update for a long time. I'm really busy with my exam. I'm really as happy as view increases 2000+ in 3 three month!!! Thanks a lot for all viewers. I still hoping for the comment. I will try more harder on my fanfic! Thanks again for you all support! BUT SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND VOCAB MISTAKE. I'm not good in english. 

Hope you enjoy!!!  Hehe..is this hurting your eyes??? Just joking !!!