Chapter 12

Rainy Love

 

                                            Ok61mj53.jpg

Yesung P.O.V

Arghh…my stomach really hurt. What I have eat?? I need to go toilet now. I run as faster as I can. Then I see someone that could stop my step, it’s Yoona. She come near with me. Look like she has something to talk to me.

“Sunbae, thanks a lot”

“For what??”

“You make me shy…emm..for telling Siwon oppa about the pine tree”, Yoona playing her fingers.

“Just small matter”

“By the way, the decoration look so beautiful but I think it will more beautiful if the the light around the tree turn on during night. Huh..I wish I’m the first person see it"

“Oooo…you want to be the first person see it? Wait..did you mean with Siwon?”

“How can you read my mind but....he’s our president. If we intrude school compound at the night the guard will catch us and our teacher will give disiplinary action to us. For me get punishment just normal thing but, he might being removed from he position as our school president because of that”, Yoona sighed.

“So you really want to see it?”

“What can I do..”

“I can accompany you tonight if you want…”, Yesung lower down his voice and tried to hide his face as he felt shy.

“Good idea..are you sure you too brave to do this? We might be catched”

“You think I’m coward? I will show I’m the most brave man that you know”

“Really?? Okay, see you tonight infront café”

Ahh..what should I do? She really want to be the first person seeing the pine tree with colourful light that me and my friends decorated just now. I will follow what her want as she feel happy but I scared to do this because I never intrude school compound. What should I do? Seriously, I’m coward. NO! NO!  I will anything for her though I must sacrifice my life. Even what will happen this night, I must continue my plan. FIGHTING!! Ouhhh…my stomach. I need toilet now.

End Yesung P.O.V

After school time ended, Yoona and Yuri go working as usual at café. At home, Yoona’s father packing up his thing as he got a call from his officer. While packing, he keep thinking about where his daughter go.  He must at least say farewell to her. The time for his flight has nearer. If he keep wait for her daughter her might pass it. So he have to go. (back to Yoona) After finishing her work, she quickly ride her bicycle to home. As she stopped in her house, she see her dad car has move. She make decision to chase the car and call her dad. Unfortunely, the car was too far away to chase and her father didn’t hear her voice. Yoona give up and turn back to her house. Her step-mother and sister laughed at her. “Wow…look like someone make drama here”, Sooyoung teasing Yoona “So badly cause here’s no cameraman”, her step-mother continue. Yoona just walk into the house without turn back. She feel sad.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Siwon finished bathing. He go out from bathroom. He smell something. He smell it more and more then he sneeze. “Yahh…who use my perfume. Look, my perfume left a half of the bottle. This must be Yesung”. He find Yesung and  found him infront of the mirror. Repair his hair. Siwon look at Yesung from upper to down.

“Nice clothes. Where you want to go?”

“Not your bisness”

“I also really crap to know about you but you have use a half bottle of my perfume”

“I will pay for it”

“Where you get the money? Stealing? Robbing?”

“I think robbing from someone"

“Haha...stop talking nonsense. It’s late now. What if anything happen to you?”,Siwon pretend laughing.

“Stop worrying about me. Just take take care of yourself”

“Of course I’m worried about you cause are weak, weak and weak. I still remember when you get bullied by girls. How shame! “

“Keep your story wisely. I will not hear it but some else will hear it”

“Huh..huh..so sad”

“I’m late. See you tomorrow”

Yesung walked down stairs happily. His father saw him. Sunny suddenly appear.

“Hyung, you know, your smell make me sneeze”

“Really? Then good”

“Isn’t this smell like Siwon hyung?”

“You really brilliant”

“It smell good. I should buy one”

“You should wear woman perfume not man”

“You know, I have more boylish aura than girlish aura”

“Who teach you be like this”

“You and Siwon hyung”

“Why me and him?”

“Because I’m the only one girl in this house. So I get influenced by you and him”

“Stop fighting. Yesung where you want to go?”, their appa interrupt.

“Out with my friend”

“Make sure don’t more than 11.00 pm”

“Alright”

Yesung waited Yoona infront of his café nervously. His heart feel like want to jump out from his body. Why not, this is the first time in his life go out with the girl that he like. Yoona arrived late for 20 minutes. Yesung didn't angry to her because she has apologized to him. They directed to the school compound. Yesung being the first person who jump through their school wall to get in into the school. He then helped Yoona. They silently find the switch to on the light that had been put around the pine tree. Finally, they found it. After turn the switch on, they go back to the pine tree. “Wow..so beautiful!”,Yoona feel happy after see the pine tree with colourful light. She even smile with herself. Yesung who also smiling after see the pine tree, looked at Yoona. He feel nervous for second time.

“Sunbae, thanks for telling Siwon oppa about this, thanks for decorating the pine tree as what I want and thanks for make me happy tonight”

“It’s not a big thing. Anyway, we’re best friend, right?”

“Emm!!”

“How about you and Siwon now?”

“Few days ago, he teach me math question"

“That’s mean you had go out with him personally?”

“Yes, but it’s just for study”

“That’s okay. Continue doing that. I’m sure he definitely fall in love with you”

“What if Sooyoung didn’t let him go?”

“Don’t worry. You have a big chance to make him love you. If not, why when I tell him you want to make this pine tree look cheerful and he do it. Trust me”

“Thanks again!”, Yoona smile to Yesung while her hand punched Yesung’s arm.

They both heard a giggle. They abonded the sound because they think it’s just their imagination. After few minutes, the giggle become more louder than before. They both look each other.

“Sunbae, did you some sound just now?”

“No, it’s not me. The sound look like girl voice maybe it’s you”

“I wil not asked you if I do that”

"Why not I looked my back"

"Don't!!"

“Have you heard a story about this tree”

“What story?”

“A horror story. I don’t  want to tell you here”

“Horror? I think we better go back before something happen”

“Let’s go now. Don’t look your back just walk”

“I think we better run because I feel ‘something’ near with us”

They ran after heard a giggle. Maybe Ryeowook’s ghost story about this tree is absolutely true. Yesung send Yoona to her house as he worried to let go Yoona back to home alone. He then back home and straight to his room. He saw Siwon has slept. He laugh alone as remember what happen just know and close the lamp.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p/s: because of i'm not updating for a long time...I posted two chapter^^

       still hoping for comment :'(

       but thanks for spending your time here!!