Chapter 15

Rainy Love

 

 

                                              060287.jpg

Sooyoung touched her phone screen. She pressed Siwon’s number. She felt nervous and keep cursing herself of what happened last night as waiting her boyfriend to pick up her call.

“Oppa…It’s.. me. Sooyoung”

“I’m busy right now. Call me later”, Siwon ended the conversation.

“Oppa, wait. I’m really sorry for last night. Please forgive me”

“It’s too late. I have tried to build back our relationship but you not. You really busy with your social life, right? I have give up on you. Go on with your life”

“No!! Our relationship still going on. I will keep my promise this time”

“You know how many times you broke our promise? That’s okay. I’m fine about it. I still can forgive you but this picture…. Still I must believe you that you’re honest with me? ”

“What picture?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know anything. You with other man last night, aren’t?”

“Where did you get the picture?”

“You don’t have to know who gave me this picture”

“Who is he? Tell me. Yoona, right? I have tell to you don’t close with her. She’s evil. She wants to destroy our relationship!”

“Stop, Sooyoung. She doesn’t know anything about this. Can you stop accusing her like that?!”

“No! She has planned this. I know!”

“STOP! I’m sick with you. I have gave you chance. Now, my heart have closed for you. Sorry, because I have to do this!”

“Oppa, really this time…”

“Let’s not see each other for now. Maybe we need time for ourself”

Siwon hang up. He looked at pictures that send in a letter in front of his house still in his hand. He tear it into small pieces and throw it. He leaned his body to the wall in frustration. He looked up to not let his tears fall down. While Sooyoung cried with mumbled ‘forgive me’. She regretted of what happened. She keeps cursing herself again and again.

                                                        =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Time passed like a lightening. The sun closed its curtain and forms a light rays from the moon. The stars blinked and shined with the dark sky. A stunning scene formed. Yoona looked to the sky. She saw her mom face with smiling on her face. She smiled widely. She throw her body to her bed while hugging her bear. Her mom bought that bear when she was three years old. It may look dull and old but for Yoona it still looks like 14 years ago. Tip-tap, tip-tap, the sound of clock needle can be heard in silent night like that. She looked at her clock. “WHAT?! 8.30 pm? I’m late for 30 minutes?!”, Yoona screaming and wear whatever cloth in front of her eyes.

Siwon sat on his car He keep looked at his clock. The blown of wind is so cold makes he wear  three layer of clothes but still feels cold or probably because he’s in fever. It has been 40 minutes but Yoona still didn’t show herself. Siwon waited her without any doubt. “OPPA!!”, he heard a breathless voice just like someone who just finished a hundred metres marathon.

“Oppa, you shouldn’t come. You must rest at home. That’s okay about our class today, it can be cancelled. You can go home now”, Yoona speak between her breaths.

“I’m fine. If not why I’m standing here right now. Yesung told me that you don’t want to come. Why you come here?  You worried about me? Huh…I didn’t see you just for a day but you miss me so much like that?”

“I’m not. I just want to make sure you come or not. You sick, right? Healthy person like me should take care of sick person like you. Stop dreaming I’m worried about you. Disgusting okay??  So, how about you? Why you here still though Yesung told you that I will not come?”, Yoona feel challenged of what Siwon said just now.

“I come here because I believe you will come”, Siwon lower his voice and come closer to Yoona face. Yoona face become red as a tomato. Yoona stepped backward. “I will go home now”, Yoona walked to go home. “Wait. You cancelled our class? I’m your teacher. You can’t cancel our class without my permission”, Yoona turned back. “But I didn’t bring any books”, Yoona answered. “We didn’t need book today. Our lesson at amusement park”, Siwon pulled Yoona hand and give her a helmet.

~YOONA P.O.V~

Me and him at the amusement park now. “Why we come here?”, I’m asked in stuttered, still wonder why he bring me here. “Wait here”, he answered. After few minutes, he comes back with two tickets in his hand. He grabbed my hand to the Ferris wheel. We sat in opposite position in the cable. I feel very excited since this is my first time I ride this entire of my life. “Yah, stop do that. You make our cable shake”, Siwon hold the cable wall to avoid himself from fell down. “Who ask you to bring me here? Emm..Wait! You feel scared when our cable shaking? Want me to do some more?”, I’m .

Why I become hyperactive today? Is it because this is the time I’m riding Ferris wheel or because I’m with him? I don’t know but I must not forget I’m with him right now just for my revenge to Sooyoung. Not more than that. After he fall in love with me and leave Sooyoung I will reveal this. I just reminded myself to not fall in love with him. But why I feel like I don’t want to hurt him? Because I not willing to see him sad?

“Why are you so naughty today? I just worrying our cable will fall down if you keep doing like that”, Siwon answered suddenly make me awake from my world. Siwon’s phone ringing but he didn’t answer it. I just keep silent seeing what happened. The phone is ringing again. He still didn’t answer it. I bet something wrong with him. The phone is ringing again for third time but this time he answered it. “I have told to you just now, stop calling me. You understand or not?!!”, he off his phone. I’m upset for his sudden anger because of the call. He bowed his head.

I don’t know what I should do. Should I just let him like that or go comfort him? If I just let him like that it will be more awkward, right? Huh.. Let’s try to comfort him. “Oppa, I’m sorry for asking this question. Are you fighting with Sooyoung? ”Opss...why I’m too honest? I shouldn’t ask this question now. He must feel terrible more than just now. I slapped my mouth. ”You don’t have to do that”, his voice looked sorrow. Did he saw what I’m doing just now? “I heard it”, Siwon continued. Is he hear what I’m saying in my heart? Or he has telepathy? Whatever. I must comfort him now. I walked to him and sat beside him. “Oppa,..I..”, my tongue froze as he suddenly hug me after I sat beside. I could feel his warm breath beside my ear. His warm body wrapped me as he in fever. I don’t why I let he hug me like this. I push his hand softly to stopping him from hugging me. “Please, let me hug you just for few seconds”, he refused to let me go. My mind garbled. I don’t know what I should do. My awkward hand patted his back to comfort him.

Finally after few seconds he let me go. “I’m sorry for hugging you. I should not do like that”, his apologetic eyes look at me. “That’s okay. I know you need someone to confess your feeling, I will. I won’t tell anybody about this”, I soften my voice and smiled to comfort him. “Actually, last night she promised with me we will have a date. I waited her for all the night. She didn’t come. Maybe she forgot but few hours, someone send a picture to my phone. In the picture, Sooyoung sleep with a man. I feel really depress because of this. Sometimes I wondered why I love woman like that. This morning, she called me. She admitted that the woman in the picture was herself. I felt frustrated again of what happened. I really love her but why she do like this to me. I had believe that she won’t do that anymore but she still do it behind me”, his voice looked supressed.

“Oppa, I don’t want to be a busybody person but in my opinion, you both must take time to know each other more. You must do something that can make her change or in other words, you must learn about her. You should understand how she was”, I tried to give advice. Actually, I’m not good at love but why suddenly I become Doctor of Love like this? “You are different from your stepsister though you both grow in the same roofs. Why I didn’t fall in love with someone like you. It will be better, right?”, he looked deep into my eyes. I became froze again. He moved his face near to me. Is he want to kiss me? I don’t why I close my eyes and wait for his kiss. It happened out from my control. “Ahh!! I got it!”, I opened my eyes quickly as I hear his enthusiastic voice sudden changed. “What are you doing?”, I’m asking him since I still confuse what he is doing. “There is mosquito on your cheek”, he answered happily. What?! He comes close to me like this just for a mosquito? I pouted myself. “Why you close your eyes just now? Wait, you think I want to kiss you?” he laughed. I continued pouting my face.

~END YOONA P.O.V~

                                                           

 

                                                                 Yesung and Sunny photo 13154205321_61000090_zps0360cdf0.jpg

Yesung and Sunny arrived to their home. Their house looks so dark. “Hyung, why so dark?”, Sunny asked Yesung. They both screaming as they hear the sound of thunder roaring suddenly. “Hyung, faster open the gate, it’s raining now”, Sunny nagging to her brother. Yesung opened gate. The gate is unlocking.

“Sunny, come here. Why the gate is unlocking?”

“Ehh, this weird. Maybe robbers??”

Robbers?! They both showing shock reaction. “Hyung, I’m scared”, Sunny hold Yesung arm tightly. “I scared too”, Yesung answered in fear . “You’re boy. You should go first”, Sunny pushed Yesung. “Hey, look at you. Short hair, black shirt and tight jeans. With this ‘boyish’ personality you should go first. Not me”, Yesung push Sunny back. They keep fighting about who go first until the thunder roaring again. “Hyung, faster open the door. You know I’m scared of thunder and dark. My new T-shirt also wet now”, Sunny nagging again. “Okay, I will go you wait here”, Yesung walk towards the door. Thunder keep roaring make Sunny feel scared. She screaming to her brother and ran to him. “Let me follow you”, Sunny hug Yesung hand again. “Walk behind me”, Yesung trying to protect his sister. They walk slowly to the door. The door locked.

“Sunny, you have spare keys?”

“I left in my locker”

“Really? Find it. Maybe omma hide it somewhere”, they find the key everywhere even under the pot and doormat but still couldn’t find it.

“Wait, isn’t Siwon hyung supposed at home?”

“He’s not”

“Where did you know without check it first?”

“He is on dating now”

“Dating? With Sooyoung? Aren’t they clashed yesterday?”

“With your best friend”

“Who is she? Yoona?”, Yesung nodded.

“Haha, I will tomorrow”

After almost 30 minutes they find the key, they give up. “Sunny, your scooter in rain!!”, Yesung told Sunny about her scooter. ”Oh, I forgot about my scooter!!”, Sunny stand quickly to ‘save’ her lovely scooter. “Wait!”, Yesung take off his school coat. He placed it over Sunny head. “What is this, hyung?”, Sunny curious. “To protect you from rain”, Yesung smiled. “That why I love my brother so much”, Sunny smiled back. Yesung helped Sunny to push her scooter to the garage. They leaned to the wall. “Hyung, I’m cold and my tummy really hungry right now”, Sunny do aegyo to Yesung. “I can’t help about your tummy but my coat is only one so we must share”, Sunny come closer to Yesung for sharing the coat.

“Hyung, I’m sleepy. Can I ‘borrow’ your shoulder”, Sunny said after yawning. She leaned her head on her brother shoulder. Yesung covered Sunny with his school coat. Yesung fall asleep too. After few hours, Sunny wakes up from her sleep. She saw a black shadow walk near and nearer towards her and her brother. She screamed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p/s : Thanks for your all comments. Your comment give me spirit to write this more. To appreciate your comment and my readers I will do like this starting from now. 

 

 sayhaesah : Let it be my secret, can I? Kekeke~ :D I know you and all my reader wondered who will be with Sunny and you all hate suspense, right? Me too >.< but as a author I want to make my readers 'surprised' with what will happen. Don't worry Sunny will not be with Sungmin :D

 SungHaJoon : Sunny couple will reveal maybe after chapter 20 because I didn't write it yet so I'm not sure :)

 nhinia : Sorry for late update! I'm busy lately :)

 sunshiner11 : I planned Siwon will end up with Yoona. Sunny couple coming soon. I will do some poll about who should be with Yoona after you all read the overall story so please participate, okay? :)

 

Thanks for comment! I hope more will comment on the this chapter. Don't just read and leave without comment. At least one word, please? . For you all who feel curious you can ask me here. Don't feel shy or guilty, okay? :D