Chapter 7

Rainy Love

                                                         siwon-14.jpg

SIWON P.O.V

'OPPA !!!' , I heard those word from behind me. I turned to look back. 'Oppa , you came here to buy comics too? You chose this comic?' , she pointed the comic in my hand. I smiled awkwardly at her. How come this disgusted girl is here? She’s hugging my hand??!! I really hate this. I slowly pull my hand from her.

'Sorry, I think I should go home now'.

'Oppa, you don't want to spent the night at my house?'

'I don't think that is a good idea. You should find someone else. Not me.' 

'Oppa please just this once...' 

'Yesung, you chose your book right?' 

'Siwon, I couldn't find.......' .I closed Yesung's mouth before he could say anything.

'I need to go home now, see you soon !' I pushed Yesung to the outside of the shop.

'Siwon, why are you...'

Meanwhile.....

'Oppa !!!'

Arghhh...this crazy girl came again. I whispered to Yesung. Asked him to run away. I ran leaving Yesung alone with his blur face. He still didn't understand what happened here. I stopped and went back to him. With my hand holding his hand, I ran as fast as I could until we saw a wall. We hid behind it. I hear a voice calling my name. Yesung ask me why I ran like lunatic person. I told him that is my crazy fan. He laugh hardly. 'So, she is your new fan? Anyway..who is she? She look y and seductive.' 

'Laugh as much you want. She is year-one student. I’m really tired and I want go home.' 

'I'm the one who carry you on my back. Now you’re more tired than me? Such a weird person' 

‘you're more weird than me, okay. Can you see if she’s still there or not?'

Yesung nodded his head. 'Siwonnie..let's go home now. Mom will get angry if we’re late.' 

'Wait....wanna play a game?'

'Good idea !' 

'Okay…whoever is the fastest to run up to the house he can play video game for two days, deal?' 

'Deal !' 

'Now can you see whether she’s still there or not?'

Haha...this is the right time to play video game freely. I must run away before he notices me. I started to run.

'Siwon, how dare you leave me alone here. Wait for me. I will get my revenge on you.' Hearing his word made me run faster than before while laughing at him. 
                
                                                                                                          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

NO ONE P.O.V

Yesung standing in front the mirror. He smiles and puts a cap on his head. 'Why are you smiling alone? Are you crazy?'. He hears a voice. He knows it is Siwon. 'I'm a crazy guy so please stay away from me.' 

'Why you wearing this?' 

'This is my body so let me wear what I want.' 

'Whatever…as long you happy'

'That's right...you better continue play you video game' . Yesung walks out of his room.

'Where do you want to go?'

'My cafe'

 

                                                                                                          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

'Good evening boss' , all the workers greet Yesung. Then, they whisper to each other. 'Continue your work’. Yesung word makes all the workers rush back to their work place. Yesung smiles alone again. He takes an old cloth. Yoona came late to work again. She panicky wearing an apron and sees a man wipping the table.

'Sorry for disturbing you but if you see schedule....'. The man turned back.

'Sunbae?? Why you wearing uniform?? You're the boss here so I think if you don't wear uniform it doesn't matter'

'This is not true, I want to wear uniform. You came late again, right?'

'Mianei...I'm begging you please forgive me. I really need this job'

'This is second warning'

'Thanks a lot...but you taking my job'

'Just sit there and I will show you the correct way of wiping the table'

12 minutes later....

'Sunbae...I think you should stop teaching me to wipe the table. You have wiped almost all tables. What do you want me to do now?'

'Ouhhh..really?'

'I need go to kitchen'

Yesung want to stop Yoona from going but his voice didn't come out. Yoona went into the kitchen making a cappuccino for a customer. Yesung goes to the kitchen. He comes close to Yoona. He's bitting his lip as he doesn’t know what to say. 

'Yoona.....'

'Ermm?'

'Let me brew the coffee....'

'Why? Am I doing it wrong?'

'No...but...'

'What you doing here? You supposed to be giving instructions to your workers. You finished my job so let me do other one'

'I will send this coffee to customer', Yesung grab the cup from Yoona’s hand.

'That's okay...I can do this', Yoona takes back the cup. Yesung snatched it back and the cup fell down. Yoona collected the scattered pieces of glass.

'Sunbae..I'm really sorry for breaking the cup...you can cut it from my salary'

'That's so okay. I also helped to break it. I should not have taken the cup from your hand'

Yesung helped Yoona. Yoona saw blood dripping on the floor. She looked at her hand. No cuts or wound. Then, she took a look at Yesung.

'Why?'

'Show your hand. Your hand is bleeding. Why did you just keep quiet? I will put some antiseptic on it'

'No need. It will be okay after a few days'

'Your wound will get infected if you don’t apply antiseptic'

'That's okay'

'Just tell me you're lazy to do it. Nevermind, I will do it'

Yoona put the antiseptic on Yesung's hand gently. Yesung keep taking a glance at Yoona’s face. He felt like time was stopped and his heart was beating faster. 

'I'm finished. Sunbae, why do you look at me like that'

'No reason..'

Yoona stood up and continued her work. Yesung stepped out of kitchen. He stopped.

'Yoona-sshi'

'Is anything wrong?'

'Thank you', Yesung smiled shyly to Yoona. Yoona smiled back to him.

 

 

 

                                                           tumblr_m0zfc0KbSk1rocmego1_r1_400.jpg