Chapter 3

Rainy Love

                                                               Yoona-Siwon-yoona-and-siwon-25532515-500

No one P.O.V

'RINGGGG!!'

Yoona stretched her body. She look at her alarm clock. After a couple of second , her eyes become big. She knows that she late to school.Then, she go to school without see her timetable. Yoona run as fast as yesterday. When she arrived school, she go quickly to her classroom and knock the door. With beating heart, she enter the classroom. The mathematics teacher, Mrs. Choi look sharp into Yoona eyes.

'This is your first warning. Back to your seat now!'

Yoona just nodded and go to her place.

'I want you all to take out yesterday exersice that I have gived to you. Put it on your table. I want to check whether you do or not'

Yoona take out her exercise book  from her blue bag.OMG !!! I fall asleep on table last night. For sure I didn't finish the exercise.

'Yoona, do you have problem?' , Seohyun ask me with her small voice.

'I forget to do homework!! ' , I said with low voice to her.

Yoona P.O.V

Seohyun look like pity at me but she cannot help me because Mrs.Choi already infront of my desk.

'Yoona where you exercise book?'

'Ermm..here' , I show my exercise book to Mrs.Choi.

'Open it. I want to see your answer'

Yoona slowly open the book with trembling hand because of scared her teacher and said...

'Teacher..I'm sorry..I didn't do your exercise yesterday'

'Yoona! This is your last warning if you do again  I will punish you'

I only can nodded.

'Now we're a going to learn new chapter so open your textbook page 57'

Arghhhh...After one problem solve,one problem come again. I forget to choose book for today from timetable. All the book in my bag was yerterday timetable. Dead me this time...She will not let me go. I asked to share book with Hyoyeon. After a few minutes, I feel little relieved because Mrs.Choi didn't realize I didn't bring the textbook but not after a few minutes more.

'Yoona and Hyoyeon, why you both share a book? The school had given every student a set book so no need to share anymore or Hyoyeon didn't bring your textbook?

I can't let Hyoyeon be angry by teacher because of me.

'Excuse me, teacher. Actually I didn't bring the book not Hyoyeon'

'Yoona'-sshii what I had said just now? I'm sorry I must do my duty. Yoona stand outside the classroom until end of period.'

I just follow her instruction and stand outside classroom. What a shame...all people see at me but more unlucky, Siwon with his friend across the way. I hide my face but he still can recognize me. He asked me why I standing. I just answer that my teacher give me a punishment. He keep asking me me why I get punishment. With hiding my face I tell him I didn't do my homework. He shows his gentle smile to me again with his dimple and said...

4771253655_5cd7d49179_z.jpg

'If you don't understand what your teacher teach, ask her to repeat. If you feel shy to ask your teacher you can ask me.I'm willing to teach you.'

With that words he leave me. I feel so happy and don't care if others say me crazy because smiling alone. Then , a guy come infront me. Ermm... he is Siwon's friend, right? 

'Your name must be Yoona, right?'

'Ahhh...Yes..but how come you can know my name?'

'Your name tag..'

'Ouhhh...you make me ..'

'Ermm..you like him??'

'Who??'

'I mean Siwon..;

'Of course not..'

'Honest please..I saw you smiling alone just now after Siwon talk with you'

'Okay..If it's true what can you do?'

'I can help you...'

'You want help me??!! Really??!!'

'Wait for me at gate after school end'

He said and go following Siwon. Wow...isn't great? someone who I didn't know want to help me. But..he really want to help me or fooling me around? He look like a nice guy. Imposibble he want to fool me. Whatever..just and see what happen. The bell ring. I go to gate to fullfill my promise. As he said, he come after few minutes I wait for him. He take me to school garden. We silent for a while. Then he start talking.

'Can I ask you a question??'

''Yeah..just ask'

'Are you really love him?'

'Of course'

'Okay..I will help you but don't hurt his feeling...Many girls out there friend with him just because he rich and handsome. So I hope you will not play his heart like others.'

'I'm sure he hurt many times..because of that he not going easily to friend with girls'

'That's right...Usually he will not talk with girls but since you come he talk. I think you are lucky person.'

We chat until hear a thunder sound. Then, rain down from sky. He pulled my hand and bring me to sidewalk under the roof. 

'Thank you' , I said to him.

'Welcome', he said with his sweet smile. I never thought that he have such a sweet smile.

'Ouhhh..I forgot .. can I know what's your name?'

'Yesung..I'm third-year student in this school same with Siwon..this is my last year.'

'Oooo..that's mean you are my sunbae?? What should I call you? How about I just call you sunbae?'

'Okay'

'Oppsss...I forgot.. I need to working now'

'Where your work place, I can sent you..'

'No need..I had bring my own umbrella. See you tomorrow !'

'Wait !!! It's not good for a girl like you walking alone in rain...I can accompany you..'

'Sure...Come on'

Without I know , I had playing in rain with him. He just like a kids like to play in rain. Altough I just knew him for a few hours but look like I feel comfortable with him. We play rain until we reach my working place.

Yesung P.O.V

I feel very happy right now. This is my first time I touch a girl hand..accompany her walk in rain...play in rain with a girl..and back from school with a girl.. I can feel my heart beat faster than normal. What this all means? Maybe because I never have a date in my life. Now I know..how sweet is this feeling. I want accompany her and protect her. I don't know why I'm feeling this...I just know I feel happy. I walk with her to her work place. She said that she working at a cafe. I wonder where is the place of the cafe??  Lastly, we reach our destination. What?? She works here?? OH NOOO!