Chapter 4

Rainy Love

                                                         tumblr_m3pd20oR4N1qiq56ao1_500.jpg

No one P.OV

Once they stepped in the cafe , all employees bowed to them. ' Why you all bow??' . Yuri, one of the Yoona's school friend said , 'If you love your job, you better bows now. Yuri bows Yoona's head down with her.  Yoona whispered to Yuri, ' Why you bows my head?' . 'You all don't have to bows everytime I vist here, okay. Back to your work now'. Yuri pull Yoona hand to worker locker room.

'Why you bows my head? 'What are you doing here Yuri??'

' I'm new worker here'. By the way, he is the owner of this cafe'.

'WHAT?? '

'Yeah..'

'You are the newer here..so how come you know him is the owner?'

'They had told me that the owner of this cafe will drop by here. WAIT.....Why you didn't know him is the owner of this cafe? Why your clothes and he look wet? Where are you both from? Are you play in rain with him? Ouhhhh!!! Is he your boyfriend?? OMG !!!

Yoona unable to answered the question persistently asked by Yuri. 

'NO COMMENT !'

'Yoona...I'm your friend...we can share our secret...what are your relationship with him?? '

'NO COMMENT !'

'YOONA !! please...I begging you...I really want to know...'

'Ehhh...you like him?'

'NOO!!'

'So, why you asked me like that? For your information Miss Kwon Yuri , we had acquainted just now at school. He is third-year student'.

'That's mean he's our senior??'

Yoona nodded.' Yahhh...continue your work'.

As usual she mop the floor. Then, Yesung come to her. Yoona bow to Yesung. 'SORRY ! I didn't know you are my boss here...Please don't dismissal me'

'Why you should get fired? You didn't do anything'

'I had come work late for 28 minutes..'

'Okay..I forgive you'

'Ermm?? You are not angry with me?'

'Who said?? You just lucky today . This is your first warning. Don't come late again if not YOU ARE FIRED!' 

'Thank you, sunbae..opssss...bos!'

=========================================================================================================================

                                                 6297739713_6556f485bb_z.jpg

The next morning...

Yoona P.O.V

I wake up at dawn...don't want to late for school again. I prepare a set of breakfast to my step-mom and sister. Also do some housework before go to school. 

Time for school had began. As usual I go to school but this time I'm not late anymore because I'm so enthusiastic. Today is club selection day.  I take a form  to fill out a club that I want to enter. I sigh slowly while choosing the club. I only can see almost all the club I'm not interested. Then, I remember something....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

p/s : SORRY SORRY for my bad english...I will repair it...btw thanks so  much for read my fanfic