Chapter 16

Rainy Love

 

CHAPTER 16

 

Sunny and Yesung felt their heartbeat faster as the black shadow come nearer to them. “Hyung, is that a ghost?”, Sunny whispered with her shaking voice to Yesung. “I don’t know. Maybe??”, Yesung answered in fear. They both closed their eyes and screaming. “What are you doing outside here?”, Yesung braved himself to open his eyes. The body shape of the black shadow look like someone that he known. “Is that you Siwon?”, Yesung asking the black shadow in trembling. Lamps are suddenly on. “Why you just sitting there like a dumb when I’m asking you?”, Siwon standing beside the switch. “HYUNG?! I think you are ghost just now. Huh, wasting my time! Faster open the door”, Sunny felt shame because she started the misunderstood situation just now. “Where you put the keys? We couldn’t find it”, Yesung nagged. “Over here”, Siwon open the letter box and take out the keys. Sunny and Yesung smile shyly.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Yoona walked along the hallway to her class. She carrying a lot books in her hand. One of the books dropped from her hand. Yoona bowed to pick up her book. Everyone stared at her while babbling something. She not sure what are they talked about but she could feel something had happened. She quickly stood up and ran to her class. Before that she saw her friend Seohyun with a boy. She keep an eye on the man. Is that Kyuhyun, possessed-math? If yes why Seohyun with him? As she stepped near to them, she heard clearly that it’s not a casual chat but more to a fight. “Seo, what happened?”, Yoona pulled Seohyun hand and asked her what happened. Seohyun are about to open to explain what happen got yelled by Khuhyun. “Hey weak girl, are you try to run from me?! Our problem isn’t settled yet!”, he exclaimed. “I’m not! You should feel scared because I will tell principal about this”, Seohyun threated. “Really? So scared~”, Kyuhyun and his friend challenged Seohyun. “You...!”, Yoona quickly closed Seohyun mouth and pulled her into their classroom. “Let me go!”, Seohyun struggled. “Calm down, Seo”, Yoona try cool down Seohyun. “You should let me to teach that useless boy”, Seohyun can’t restrained her anger. “Tell me what happened just now”, Yoona still curios. “That boy, he bullied a girl so I teach him”,Seohyun answered faithfully. “Really? You beat him?” Yoona shocked. “I’m not. Nearly, okay. He thinks all girls are weak? So he can do anything to us? He really driven me mad!”, Seohyun spill out whats on her feelings.

                            tumblr_l8qzyaSEIZ1qb0usto1_500.jpg

 

They sit at their place. As usual, Yoona sit beside Yuri. Teacher comes in. All students greet her. “Good morning class, now open your text book page 26. We’re going to learn new topic today”, teacher ordered. “Hey, you know what happened in our school now?”, Yuri whispered to Yoona. “Gossip again? I don’t have mood to hear it”, Yoona opened her text book, focussed on what their teacher teaching. “It’s a hot issue in our school now”, Yuri forced Yoona to hear her story. “It’s related with you!”, Yuri higher her voice. A 5cm chalk suddenly hit Yuri head. “Yuri, you better shut up and focus in my class!”, Yuri nodded and pouted her face. “I have said to you. FOCUS!!”, Yoona whispered. After few minutes Yuri put small pieces of paper under Yoona’s pencil case. Yoona read the note and she replied back the note.

 

 

Really you didn’t want to hear it?

 

Stop it. I want to study right now!

 

It’s really important I must tell you!

 

Okay, okay! Faster what is it?

 

Your picture with Siwon oppa has spread to whole school!

 

You mean the hug and almost kiss…?

 

You hug and kiss him? Why I didn’t know?

 

You don’t know? Hehe, I’m just kidding. I’m not hugged him!

 

Actually it’s true. I had looked the pic. I’m just pretend just now.

 

 

 

“ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!”, Yoona said loudly in shock. Everyone looked at her. Their teacher smiled.

“You really test my patience today. Now stand up in front of our class door”

“Who?”, Yoona asked.

“You and Yuri”, Yuri stands up slowly.

“NOW!!”, they both ran out from class after their teacher shouted.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

“It’s all you fault”, Yoona nagging. “It’s you. Who told you to scream loudly just now?”, Yuri didn’t want to lose. “Huhhh, look there. Your prince has come”, Yuri pointed at Siwon who walk nearby. “Bow your head. What a shame!”, Yoona bow her head to hide her face. “Yoona…”, Siwon rebuke though Yoona has bowed her head but he still know that is her. Yoona lift up her face. “Ermm, oppa…what’s up?”, Yoona try to cover her shame.  “Standing here again?”, , Siwon asking gently. “Y..yes, but not because math again”, Yoona stuttered. “So this time why?”, Siwon asking again. “We chatting in classroom while teacher teaching”, Yuri answered steadily. Yoona pushed Yuri which means she asked her to keep quiet.

“Oppa, about the picture….”

“That’s okay. I’m started it. Let me end it. About last night, I want to apologized”, he smiled.

“That’s okay. Everyone make mistake. I understand your feeling last night”

Yoona smiled back shyly. They smiled to each other for few seconds. “Hey, I’m still here”, Yuri interrupt. “I’m sorry, Yuri. I will go now. See you later”, Siwon walked away. “Look his smile so sweet. I’m envy with you. You did a great job!!”, Yuri said excitedly. “I’m really happy!! He’s really gentlemen!!”, Yoona replied enthusiastically with holding Yuri hand. They both screaming and jumping together. Their teacher suddenly out from the class. “You both still play? Still not realize yet? Stand with one leg now!”, they followed their teacher instruction. Siwon laughed alone after turn back to see what happened. He walked to the office and entered the principal room. “Siwon, please sit down”, the principal show a hand gesture.

“You know what happened in our school right now?”

“Yes”, Siwon bowed his head.

“It’s related with you, right?”

“I know”

“Our school has a good reputation and you one of them. As a student president, we must watch out our attitude. Since our school is listed as excellent school in South Korea, everyone wants to find our mistake to drop our school standard. I’m not intruding your personal life but you must remember you still a student. So, I don’t want you to do same mistake anymore, understand?”

“Yes, I got it. This will not happen again after this. I’m really sorry, sir”, Siwon bowed 90’ degree.

“Okay, you can go back to your class”

“Thank you, sir”, Siwon released a long breath after stepped out from the room. He feels relieved. At least he didn’t get any punishment or stripped out his position as school president.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It’s break time. Yoona tidy up her desk. “Where’s Im Yoona? I want to see her now!”, Yooona looked up after heard her name was mentioned. It Sooyoung and her hot-girl friends standing beside the door. She walked to Yoona as she saw her.

“What are you aim for doing this huh?! Want to destroy my relationship with him?”, Sooyoung bellowed.

“I’m not. We just friend…”

“Don’t make this stupid innocent face to me. Your innocent face doesn’t work to me”, Sooyoung pushed Yoona head with her forefinger harshly. Yuri hold Yoona’s arm.

“He just a teacher for me. Not more than that”

“Don’t acted saint. I’m know you just acting. This is not your real self, right?”

“You didn’t hear what she said just now? They just friend. Are you deaf?”, Taeyeon trying to back up her friend and supported by all their friend.

“We’re sibling. How could I do that? I’m not cruel”

“Hey, shameless woman! You think everyone will believe you? Show your truth habit. One day, I swear I will reveal all your secret. You wait. That time, even you crying until your eyes bleeding none one will help like now”, Sooyoung pushed Yoona desk until all her book messed. Yoona pick all her book with Hyoyeon help.

“And you, continue to believe your friend because one day you can’t believe her like now”, Sooyoung talked to Yuri with scornful smile. Jessica laughed at back. “So pathetic”, Tiffany mocked. “GO!!”, Sunny throw book to them. Jessica and Tiffany avoided the and laughed crazily. “Yoona, are you okay?”, Seohyun worrying about her friend. Yoona nodded slowly.

 

                tumblr_liobinBOTl1qaseuko1_500.png

After school ended Yoona and Yuri head to Yesung’s cafe to work as usual. The door bell ringing after Yuri opened the door. Yesung know Yoona has come but he continue to do his work as a cashier. Yoona and Yuri changed to their uniform. Yoona brewed some coffee. She passed to waiter Yuri. She hold one cup in her hand. As she saw no customer at counter she goes to Yesung with a coffee cup.

“Boss, how are you today?”

“Good”

“Busy? Here your drink”

“Why you suddenly become nice?”

“Well. I want to thank to you about….”

“Forcing you outing with Siwon last night”

“Hehe…you know? That’s why I brew this special for you”

“But this coffee is my money not yours”

“At least I brew it! The picture…”

“Not me take the picture and spread to entire school! I didn’t know anything about that”

“Weird. Who take the picture actually?”

“Forget about that. Everything has settled, right?”

“Okay, thanks again”

“Yes, yes. Go serving my customer. Time is money you know”

“Silly!”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Yoona finished her work early today. She goes home happily today. Sooyoung has waited in front the gate. Yoona walked straight. “I’m not finish with you”, Sooyoung pulled Yoona hand. “I’m tired fighting with you”, Yoona give up. “Who knows, you’re ‘chip off the old block’”, Sooyoung mocked. “What do you mean?”, Yoona sensed it. “ Her mom is husband stealer, her daughter is boyfriend stealer”, Sooyoung challenged Yoona. “My mom is not like that. My dad loves her instead of your mom! He just forced by my grandfather to married your mom!”, Yoona defended her mom. “Your mom is a cheap woman same as you. The prove is you. Your mom pregnant you before she married with your dad. Isn’t it named cheap woman?”, Sooyoung laughed. “PANG!!” Yoona slapped Sooyoung face. “You can loathed me but not my mom”, she walked away leave Sooyoung who groaning in pain.

Meanwhile in Yesung’s house, the phone is ringing. “Honey, answer the phone”, Yesung dad said to his wife while his eyes stack on television. “It’s not wrong right if you answer the call instead of me because you nearer”, Yesung mom complained to her husband. “I need to watch this show”, Yesung dad answered steadily. “Huh… my husband..”, Yesung mom nagging. “Hello? Can I know who this is”, Yesung mom answered the call. “Jae Hee??!”, Yesung mom raised her voice as she knows who is speaking in the phone. Someone that never calls or meets their family since few years ago, now they back...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p/s : Do you feel 2 month for a chapter is too long?? I'm just finished my mid-year exam and directly write this. Sorry for late update T_T

kittydandelion : Here the black shadow!! XD  Please patiently wait it okay?!! :D

Thanks to new subcribers and commenter. Still lack of comment :( The others who still didn't comment yet, please do it. Nevermind if you didn't subscribe but at least comment. Your comment really important to me! PLEASE ENJOY!  laugh