Chapter 11

Rainy Love

                759.jpg

Soo Young just come back from the club. She asked her friend to stop by infront of her house. She says thanks and leave the car. She grab the keys from her handbag to opened the gate. While opening the house gate, she saw a light torching her back. She turns around and saw a car. Look like she know whose car is it. Yoona and Siwon come out from the car. Soo Young confused of what happen now as she saw her step-sister with her boyfriend go out together or the most right words is she got jealous. She got more angry when  saw the two smiling to each other.  She cannot restrain her tantrum. However, she must covered her anger before greet Yoona and Siwon.

“Where did you both go?”. Siwon and Yoona turns toward the voice source together.

“Ah..Soo Young, we just go out for…”, before Siwon could finished his talk Soo Young cut it.

“Oppa, why did you go out with this clumsy girl?!! Or you do something to her?”, Siwon get shocked by Soo Young statement.

“Soo Young-sshi please don’t think negative, can you? Imposibble I will do something to her. Anyway, she will be my sister in-law if we get married. One more thing, you shouldn’t cut me while I'm talking. Listen what am I saying before you accused me”, Siwon explained to Soo Young.

“Okay sorry..but why did you go out with her?”, Soo Young slow down her voice.

“I saw she standing outside of her class because she didn’t how to do math question so I teach her”, Soo Young give stare to Yoona.

“But you can ask another person to teach you, right? Why must be he?”, Soo Young questioned Yoona. She fist her hand. She want to punch Yoona face.

“I’m the one who want to teach her”, Soo Young releases her fist.

She quickly end the conservation and hold Yoona hand nicely into the house. After closed the door, she push Yoona harshly to the floor. “You want to steal him from me, huh?!”, she pulled Yoona hair and she push her to the wall. She strangle Yoona. After got a few hit from Soo Young, Yoona finally voiced. “If true what you will do?”, Yoona reply back Soo Young.  “Bastard!!”, they both fighting. ”It’s just small matter rather than what  you and your mom do to my mother”, Yoona replied. Soo Young’s mom come and shouted the two to stop their fighting. She nagging to them especially Yoona. “Yoona, where did you go? Who want to do household? You even leave my dinner dress  without ironed it?”. Yoona closed her ears.The bell ring suddenly ringing. Yoona’s stepmother asked her to see who come. “DAD!!”

Yoona screaming as she saw her dad infront her. She hugged him tightly. “Dad, why you didn’t come back for a long time. I really miss you”, she release her dad from her hug. “Honey, I have a lot work to do. This all is for you, your sister and your step-mother. I have bought something to you all”, her dad asked them to sit. He opened his bag. He gives an expensive neckle to his wife and a handbag to Soo Young. “Uncle, thanks a lot. How come you know I really want this handbag? It’s limited edition. I think I cannot wear it because it has been sold out”. He then give a box to Yoona. “What is this dad?”, Yoona asked curiously. “Just open it”, her dad answered shortly.  They all get shocked.

The box contained a set of an expensive neckle, earings and ring. “This really not fair!”, Soo Young whispered to her mom. “What we can do. This stupid girl is his real daughther. We just his step-family”, Soo Young’s mom answered her with low voice. Soo Young’s mom quickly stop the scene. “Honey, you just come back, so you need to rest. We can continue it tomorrow”, Soo Young’s mom persuade her husband. After her husband stepped out from the living room, she give a warning to Yoona. “Don’t dare to tell him about what I do to you. If not, I will plan to kill him slowly just like your mother”, she smiled to Yoona and leave her. All go to the bed except Yoona. She even couldn’t close her eyes. She walked to kitchen to drink some milk to  help her to sleep. She saw her dad at balcony.

“Dad, you still didn’t sleep yet?”

“I can’t sleep well. Why you still here? You supposed on bed now. You have school tomorrow, right?”

“Me?? Same with you. Dad... I really miss you. Why you didn’t just leave your work there and stay here?”

“I promise I will quit my work, but not now I can’t untilI find someone to replace me”

“Really? Find your him quickly”

“Okay, now go bed. Goonight”

“Goodnight,dad”

The day ended. The next has started with the sunlight scorching. All student started their day with full of enthusiasticism and good feeling but it little noise with screaming of girls student. At a corner, look like a girl whispered to one another girl and the news spread out to one school. They all gathered at school park. Yoona just parked her bike. Seohyun and Hyoyeon quickly pull her hand to the park. Yuri was there too and she show what had happen to Yoona. She get shocked again with what she have seen. Siwon and his friend decorate a pine tree as she said to Yesung few day ago! Yesung saw Yoona and greets her from his place. He then tell Siwon about that. Siwon turn and smile to Yoona. Yoona feel like she was in paradise with flower around her. Her heart feels blossom. Other girls student screaming in the same time cause they think Siwon smile to them though he just smiled to Yoona.  Eunhyuk who was decorate the pine tree together remember that he didn’t pass up the book that their teacher want. He run over the girls fastly. He bump a girl till they both fall. Eunhyuk quickly stand up and pick the book. He say sorry and leave the girl alone. Taeyeon ans Sunny who walked there saw Hyoyeon fall. They helped Hyoyeon.

“Hey you three, you didn’t see what happen at your back?”, Taeyeon said to Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri.

“Hyoyeon, what happen to you?”, the three asked Hyoyeon.

“Yeah, you three busy seeing your oppa until didn't realize what happen to Hyoyeon”, Sunny sarcastic.

“Okay, sorry”,Yuri said.

“Actually, there someone bumped with me. He just say sorry and leave me like this. Ahh..my back”, Hyoyeon touch her waist.

“RINGG…RINGG”, the bell ringing as the sign of first period has started. All students go back to their classroom. With the help of Yoona and Yuri, Hyoyeon walked slowly to their classroom. After study, study and study finally it’s time to break. As usual, Siwon, Yesung, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Leeteuk eat their food. Ryeowook bring some sandwich that he maked with his own hand. Sungmin grab one of it. “Yahh..you have no manners”,Ryeowook hit Sungmin’s hand. “Sungmin, why you steal Ryeowook’s food? You should give apart to me not eat by yourself, Leeteuk also grab one sandwich. “Teukie-hyung…”,Ryeowook make a sulk face to express his feeling. “I just want to taste it. Emm..not bad!”, Leeteuk finished the sandwich on his hand. Ryeowook grab new sandwich. As the sandwich near with his mouth Donghae grab it. “Yahh…why you all so evil today??!!

“Attention please”, all students turn their head toward the voice. All boys look happy. Some of them have nose bleeding. Girls??  Screaming again. Yeah, why not seeing the most y and hot student in their school. Tiffany, the leader start the announment. “Today we’re to introduce our new member. You all want to know who is she?”,all student give respon to Tiffany’s question. “Okay, without wasting our time, Sica will reveal who she is”, Jessica bring the new girl to the stage and she tell her name. Eunhyuk who drinking water have a cough after heared the name while Yesung with blank face. “Isn’t she is your girlfriend, Siwon?”, all of them voice out in the same time. “Siwon-ah, you better watch out your girlfriend”, Leeteuk said. “That’s true, you know these hottie-girls they like to hang out with boy at night and go the hotel…”, Eunhyuk voice out what he knows. “Yah.. Eunhyuk stop it. Siwon still here, okay”, Yesung stopped Eunhyuk from continue his talk. Donghae just silence himself. Siwon leave them all. He headed to Sooyoung. He grabbed Sooyoung hand to hallway.

“Oppa, it’s hurt. Let me go”

“What are you doing?”

“What?”

“I don’t want you to join them”

“But why?”

“You know they….”, Siwon sighed.

“Why oppa?”

“You didn’t know them. They all are 'bad' girls”

“Don’t said like that. They all not like what you think”

“You know, I’m school president. Everyone know you is my girlfriend. What will our teachers say if school president’s girlfriend joined them. Even our teachers hate them, you know?”

“I will not follow their habit. Trust me”

“I don’t care whether you want to social but they too much. I just don’t want other man touch you. I…I love you..That’s why I don’t want to friend with them”

“Oppa, don’t worry about me. I will not be like them. I will not change. I’m just for you but… I just bored. Since we being a couple, we never a have a date. When we go out, your friend for sure followed us. We have no time for both of us. You just you pick me to school and go back home. That's all”

“You want we to have a date?”

“Yes…only we two. No other person”

“Okay, tomorrow night I will pick you up”

“Can I believe you?”

“Promise me”

”See you tomorrow”

                         13.jpg