Chapter 2

Rainy Love

12 years later...

Yoona P.O.V

It was sunny bright day. I begin the day with happily. As usual,I ride a bicycle to my new school. I likes breathing in early morning and listening to song of birds. So calm to me . While enjoying the scenery , I didn't realize a cat infront of me. I about to hit it.  Pity to the cat. I cannot stop my bicycle because I know I'm late for school . I keep cycling my bicycle while my head turn back to see the cat's condition.Suddenly....

'BANGG!"

I heard a loud sound and I fall down with my bicycle. Ouchh..my knee in pain. Some cuts and small wound in other part. I see infront of me,there's big and expensive car.OH NOOO!!! I had just hit a car! Then, a man come out from the car. He look handsome,tall and have a pair of long legs.He walk and stretch out his hand to me. Am I dreaming??? He look almost perfect. My eyes keep following him.

'Miss,are you okay?'

His words wake me up from my dream and I reached his hand. He ask me whether I fine or not for second time. I open my mouth to answer his question.

'Oppa, why you take such a long time to solve this problem?', the girl that come out from his car ask he. Wait! Look like I know her. 

'WHAT??!! SOOYOUNG??!!

EH??!! Yoona what are you doing here? You should be in school,right?

'Who ask me to prepare her breakfast before I go to school?' Because of her I'm late to school now.'

'Shut up your mouth!'

'You both know each other?',the man said.

'Of course,she is my stepsister. Her name Yoona.'

I shaking my hand with him.

'Annyeong, Siwon imnida',he shows his gentle smile to me.

'Ehemm...'SooYoung clear . 'Don't take take advantage on him , Yoona. He is my boyfriend, is't clear??'

'Oppa, don't come close to her she will bring bad luck to you',said SooYoung.

'Why you didn't  tell me you have boyfriend?'

'Hah?! Should I ask your permission before doing something? You're not my mother. You have wasting my time to talk with you'

SooYoung said and push Siwon to the car.They leave me. I pull up my bicycle. At this time I think SooYoung words was true I'm bad luck person. My bicycle have broken and my school uniform dirty by mud. I have no choice. I must go to school with my dirty uniform by running as fast as I can. Finally, I reach the school and direct to registration counter. I was lucky enough cause they didn't  close it yet. I tell my name and they inform my class. As I step the class all student look at me. Why?! Am I look weird just because my dirty cloth?. I said in my heart and straights to empty set of desk and chair. I release my breath slowly because I able to enter the classroom before teacher could. Then, teacher come in and ask we to introduce ourselves. From this I had got a new friend named Yuri, Seohyun, Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon. Yuri is a nice and kind girl while Seohyun soft-and polite-image girl. Taeyeon quite strict and fierce but she will be fine if we do kindly to her. If not, she will not be our class monitor. Hyoyeon like to talk too much and good in dancing. Sunny little boyish but she likes to do cute face.

                                                

Now it's time for break. I decided to go to washroom alone before finish my lunch. I'm very busy studing just now until forget to clean my cloth. After clean some mud on my cloth , I walk to cafeteria. On the way to grab my lunch I bumped with Siwon. He offer to treat my wound. He said if I don't want he will feel guilt and I was agree. We go to deserted corner. After cleaning my wound , he put a bandages. I feel guilt and try to take the bandages from Siwon's hand to put on my knee by myself. Without knowing I accidentally touch Siwon's hand and our eyes bumped each other. My heart beating faster than normal. I removed my hand quickly and run to cafeteria before break time over. Yuri ask me why I'm late. I just tell her I lost.  The first school day finish happily.

I must faster to go working. I work in cafe as waiter. Quickly changed my cloth and do my work.  Next , go home and cleaning the whole house. All work finish at midnight. Finally, I can do my school homework. I lay my head on table because tired doing mathematics. I sleep on my study's table without finishing my homework.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to all readers^^ I know my fanfic look so boring.. I still new here so i'm sorry T_T please comment so that I can know my bad  :D