Chapter 1

Rainy Love

                                  super-junior-yesung-siwon.gif

(When Siwon and Yesung in 5 years old)

'Siwon,pack up your thing.We are going to New York this night.Mom and dad got a job at our new branch in New York',Siwon mom said.

Siwon transfixed.

'Why are you standing there like a doll? Come on pack your thing faster!'

'But mom..I don't follow you...I want to stay in Korea...I have many friend here'

'Huh !?? If you stay here who will look after you?Tell me!'

'Yesung's family...'

'Are you going to burden them again??They had so nice to us but you keep trouble them.'

'They welcome me to stay with them when you in New York. If you not believe I will call them now',Siwon call Yesung's family.

'Hello auntie,this is Siwon.My mom want to talk with you',Siwon give phone to his mom.

After a few minute...

'Okay,i let you live with them but with one condition.Don't be naughty and watch your behaviour'

Siwon P.O.V

Yes ! Finally I can feel very free.Why I must follow them? If I follow them,they will never concern about me.They just know WORK.WORK AND WORK! Even a school day meet of parent and teacher they never come.They always busy work until forget to pick me up after back from school.Yesung's mom will pick me not them! I feel sick of them.It will be better if I don't follow them.

(After reach Yesung's house.A talk between Siwon's parent with Yesung parent)

'Unnie,sorry for disturb you again.Siwon don't want to follow me to New York,he want to stay with you',Siwon's mom said.

'That okay.We glad to have Siwon here.We had treat him as our son already',Yesung's mom said happily.

'I had transfer some money to Siwon account,so please use the money to raise him.Please unnie,we feel uneasy if you don't accept this.'

'We are friend so money is not a big things,we have our own money to raise him'

 

Siwon,Yesung and Sunny heard that from outdoor.

'Yes! Siwon will leave with us!',said Yesung happily.

                                  sunny-so-cute1-o.gif

'Yahh..Siwon hyung you will steal Yesung hyung from me! Now I don't have friend anymore',Sunny said with drop her face down.

'Sunny,I will not let you friend with your hyung anymore,Siwon stick out his tongue to Sunny.

'Come on,Siwon let's go to my room.Bye-bye Sunny',Yesung said  to his sister.

'Arghhh!! This boy always interrupt my time with my lovely brother',Sunny said in her heart.

(In Yesung's room)

'Siwon,lets play pillow.Whose win will sleep on bed'.Siwon nodded.

'Heyyy! Why you don't wait for me?? I want to join you two playing pillow'.Then,they played pillow happily and lie down on bed.

'Kids,time for hot chocolate! Sunny,you should not sleep in boys room.Go to your room now.You all can continue tomorrow now it's time to sleep'

'Alright,mom'

 

 

                                  tumblr_ldj9shIrbR1qcsgcuo1_500.png

 ( When Yoona and SooYoung small)

Yoona , his mom and dad took a trip to a beach.On the way to beach,it were rainy cat and dogs.Suddenly,something unexpected happened.The car lose control and hit a tree strongly .Unfortunately,Yoona mom passed away before the ambulans came.Her father become frustrated because of that accident. He keep blaming himself. Yoona still small that time.She even don't know that her mother passed away and keep asking when her mom will come back.In order to cheer himself and his daughter,he married with a widow.The widow have one daughter same age as Yoona named SooYoung. They four live happily. But the happiness is not longer after Yoona's father get a job which need him to outstation.When Yoona's father go to outstation,her stepsister and stepmother ask her to do housework.When her father back,Yoona didn't tell because she scared she will get a beat by stepmother and sister.(sound like cinderella story,right? hehe)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

p/s : sorry for my bad english...This is my first fanfic so hope you forgive me XD..Please comment^^..and thanks for subscribe and read my fanfic