Dae Meeting the”boss” for modeling

A funny story of my life

Dae’s POV

 

After dropping off the the kids, i am finally here!  I went up to the lady behind the counter … i stood there for awhile . She hasn't even look up yet … *Fake cough*

She look up! finally ! she was staring at me … What the ? do i have something on my face?

 

NO ONE POV’S

 

* OMO … he’s .. he’s .. so handsome.. why is He touching his face? 0.o * The lady behind the counter thought while blushing madly ..

“May i he-help you?” The lady stutter.

“Yea, i hav-”  dae was cut off by a scream

“YO ‘ DAE BRO!” dae look at where the voice belong than saw HIM .

“JAY ! BRO !” Jay park ( Yes, from 2pm) came and they did a handshake and long hug...

OMO are they gay!? is my boss gay!? * the lady behind the counter thought shocked.

“No , we’re not gay , heesol.” jay said while chuckling. * CAN HE READ THOUGHTS!?* heesol thought .

“No babo , your saying it out loud.” Jay said laughing .

“Ha-ha.. sorry ..” heesol laugh nerviously .

“It’s okay , and meet my childhood friend, Kwon dae hyun,” jay said while putting his around dae’s shoulder.

   “& Dae, meet Heesol Song, one of my close friend& she’s a worker here& heesol, stop drooling over him.” Jay said while smirking playfully. *  heesol blush even more .

“I-i wasn't drool-drooling over hi-him,” heesol stutter and pout a little .

“Awhh , you’re soo cuteee, finally , i see someone who’s pouting other than the my brother and sister..and the others....” dae said while pinching her cheek . Heesol was blushing even more now.

“Th-thank you dae hyun-ssi” She stutter .

“No need to be formal, you can call me dae op-, wait, how old are you?” dae ask.

“i’m 18” heesol, not stutter that much.

“AHH! Than you must call me oppa!” Daw said excitedly. Heesol just chuckel at his childish, yet cute reaction.

“OKAY ! I ‘ m still here, you know!” Jay exclaim dramatically while pouting.

“Jay .. you’re a dramaqueen …. still & ewww... hyung , don’t pout..doesn’t suit you” dae said while smirking …

“YAH ! Don’t disrespect your hyung! & even ladies lovee my famous pout, huh?” he asked turning to heesol, heeso look at him and shook her head while chuckling . Jay’s jaw dropped. 

“I’ve known you for a long time.. so .. nwahh , doesn’t work on me anymore,” heesol said while smirking.

Dae high-five heesol and she blush madly.

“Hyung, you just got pwned !” Dae said while laughing with heesol.

“UGHHHHHHHH!” Jay shouted while stomping his foot . *Wow.. never knew jay was this... childish until now* heesol thought to herself while chuckling.

“Dae, you have to sign your contract know.” come with me.” ay said .

They got in the elevator. They talked a while, catching up to what they’ve been doing.

“Is angel & jakey here, too!?” Jay ask excitedly. Dae just chuckel.

“Yea , they are here with me, we’re living together with the other 4.”

“OMG. The 3 are here too!?” Jay ask now, jumping around. Dae just laugh.

“Yaea...  ya hyung …. i’m younger than you, but now.. you’re acting like your 8 . Haha,” Dae stated.

Jay just laugh sheepishly.

“Can i visit you guys?” jay ask.

“Yeah hyung, you’re welcome anytime,” dae smiled brightly.

“Awhhh , my dongsaeng grgow up to a handsome man, just like meeee!” Jay said proudly while pinching dae’s cheek.

“Hyunggggg~~” Dae whined.

“Stop pinching my cheek stop praising yourself.” dae said. 

“Araaso Araaso dongsaeng.”  (Jay is 21 in this story) 

DING* The elevator opened.

“Follow me.” jay said. Dae just nodded.

When they got close to a room, it was loud. There was laughter and talking.

Jay opened the door and shouted

“YAH ! I told you to stay silent and not to throw stuff around my office!!!” The 6 guys stop talking and laughing and throwing stuff around and look at jay with a scared expression..

“Um... hi hyung?” the guy with a chubby cheek waved sheepishly. Jay just sigh.

“Guys, pick up the stuff you throw around.” jay order.

“Hyung , who’s that guy with you, is he a ulzzang?” The thai looking ask.

“Oh i forgot , anyway , this guy , He is Kwon Dae hyun, he is my childhood friend and dae, this is my group mate.” Jay went up to them and they lined up.

“Annonghaseyo! we are 2PM IMNIDA!”

“Jay Park, leader” Jay smiled proudly.

“Kim Junsu, main vocal, call me junsu” he smiled and saluted.

“Lee jun ho, Mani vocal, dancer, you can call me junho” he smiled brightly.

“Ok teacyon, rapper,you can call me teac,” he grin.

“Jang woo yung, rapper, call me wooyung!” wooyung said cheerfully.

“Nickhun, rapper & sub-vocal.” he smiled.

“Hwang chansung, maknae” he waved cheerfully.

“And, we are 2PM!” They shouted. They look at dae while dae just look at them with a grin on his face

“OH ! UM .. sorry , anyway, I’m Kwon Dae Hyun and i am a model ?” He said rubbing his nape while smiling  sheepishly. The 7 guys just smiled at his cuteness.

"Wait , kwon ... doesn't that name ring a bell?" nickhun ask looking at s. the nodded . Dae look at jay, jay knew the look so he said,

"There's alot of LAST name that ends with Kwon, babos."

"WE'RE NOT BABO!" They shouted in unison. Dae just chuckel.

“Well , where’s my contract?,” Dae ask looking at jay.

“Hehe , i forgot,” he went to his desk and grab a paper.

“Here you go,” he handed dae and dae sign the paper.

“done!” dae said handing the paper back to jay.

“Let’s get some coffe?” jay ask

“Okay , let’s go!” they left the building .