chap 30

A funny story of my life

8:30.

BEEP BEEP * The alarm went off ..

*GOTTA GETT UP .* Teentop and EMOTIONS thought . They got up and get ready . 

When they came down , they were dressed in this .

TJ

Nikki

Angel

mike

Dae

Jake

 

.   

 

"Okay . LET'S GET GOING!" Manager shouted . *Angel looookk so gorgeouss* L.Joe thought .

*L.Joe look so handsome* Angle smileed.

Teentop

 

"Whoaa.... you guys have some taste in clothes ." CAP smiled checking angel and the others out . 

"You guys are not bad yourself." Dae smiled back . Teen Top smiled .

 

30 minutes later . 

EMOTIONS and dae & Teentop arrive at the building and already went inside to do their shootings . 

Well ..... Mike . Jakey were singing . and TJ and Angel is shooting . Nikki has a photoshoot . 

"Be ready in 3 minutes !" The director shouted . 

EMOTIONS were ready . They went out and started to shoot . 

 

( Okay , so i used one of the korean soongs . don't get mad... Just pretend that the characters in the video are EMOTIONS, and the singing is Jake and mike & pretend that the voice is not that deep ..... okay?)  TJ with Jake & Angel with Mike . The first couple that appear are Angel and mike . pretend that it is , aight ? )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnyBfRF2ZdE

 

. When they were shooting, it was not arkward . They know eachother for long time so nope . It was like a brotherly & sister thing . 

L.Joe on the other hand was frowning ...* He keeps holding her hand* L.Joe thought . 

 

After a while . 

 

"Whoaaaa ! That was tiring ~!." Mike said as they plop down on the couch . TJ , jake and angel nodded . Teentop went over to them and tell them how good they did ...  

"You guys are so good at acting !" CAP smiled . Teentop nodded . Emotion thank them . 

Angel got up and went to grab something to eat . 

When she was coming back , she bump into a guy . * I better watch where i'm going*  Angel thought to her self . 

The guy was on the floor . He look up and saw her ..   *He looks soo familiar* Angel thought to herself . She look at him .

 

 

"angel ......" He whisper as tears comes out of his eyes.