Debute

A funny story of my life

 

Victoria’s POV.

 

I was hanging out in a restaurant with f(x). I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

When i was coming out a bump into a girl … Ugh …. stupid girl . I look at her and it was the same girl i bump into at a ramen store . She change her hair … bleh ..

“I’m sorry, i’m so sorry.” She bowed .

“Is sorry all you got? Stupid , watch where your goin-”

“Angel , what’s taking you so long ?” A blond guy ask as he look at her than me. Another guy? what a flirt .

“I bump into a guy .. sorry, please forgive me .” She bowed .. I fake a smile . as i was going to walk away. I stop beside and whispered .

“Your stupid . Watch where you’re going next time …. .” I smirk and look up and smile at her innocently. I walk and smile at the blond guy who just give me a dirty look . What the …. he’s supposed to be drooling over me.. Ugh … i will make you want me ..

 

I walk back to my table. F(X) Already order their food.  Than one thing caught my eye .. the guy i bump into in the ramen shop . He was talking and laughing with his groups of friends. I was about to walk to him when the little girl (Angel) Went sit beside him and dae put his hands on her shoulder ..

Ugh …. she’s such a flirt! Such a player . I will make you mine .  (referring to dae)

 

No one’s POV.

 

EMOTIONS, Dae & 2pm laugh and talk. They were having a good time. Time fly by and now it was already 5:30 .

 

“Well … we have to leave . It’s getting late .” Tj spoke and bow to 2pm . the boys bow back . They hug and parted there way.

 

2PM’s POV.

“ I like them . They are nice and cool.” Teacyon smile. The others nodded .

“TJ is motherly , whle nikki, the cool and calm one, Mike the loud one, jake the smiley one while angel . THE ADORABLE ONEEE!!!” 2pm shouted in unison . Jay laugh at them

“I agree . They grew up soo good looking and angel grow up SOOOO DAMEEE ADORABLE . “ Jay chuckle .

The nodded .  They went back to their dorm and do whatever they do .

 

Back at emotions and dae .

 

They got home and take shower and change to their PJ.

Since they already ate . They didn’t have dinner . They just played some games and watch tv.

Suddenly the phone ring .

Tj went and pick it up .

“Hello , oh hello uncle lee . REALLY?? OMG … thank you soo much . Okay . thankyou!” TJ was now smiling ear to ear .

“WE’RE DEBUTING THE NEXT MONTH !” She shouted and started to smile widely than ever .. if that’s possible .. The others started to jump up and down .. .. They were hugging each other and smiling.  

 

A month later …

 

It was the day they were debuting . Every company was there . YG,SM,TOP MEDIA,CUBE, and others.

Shinee was not there cause they have some stuff todo in Japan.

 

Dae now was a top model in seoul . He was famous .

While EMOTIONS work on their dancing and singing .

The song they were going to debut was ‘without wings’ it’s a very emotional song .

EMOTIONS was all dress up . They were nervous , heck yeah , who wouldn’t be ?

“Okay EMOTONS . You’re up …

When they got up the stage .. the light turn off . They got in to their spot .

The light shine on tj .. Who has a sad smile one with teary eyes … than nikki … emotionless face.. angel .. with tear rolling down 

her eyes …*It’s her * The stranger thought looking at Angel.....  mike with his head down .. jakey with sad smile …

Than the song started . They put all of their emotions in the song .. They sing beautifully , rap beautifully .. The audience

cried....including the kpop groups.. The song was touching and their voice was beautiful and emotionally.... their dance was

beautiful and in sync . They exploded their feelings thru the song .. After the song was done .. They had their head down .. And look

up and smile .. Jake with his killer smile, mike with a playful smirk . Nikki with a expressionless face, TJ with Killer smile & angel

with a adorable smile .

 

The crowd cheered louder than ever , chanting their name, some even cried ! EMOTIONS were so touched that they started to cry . They never thought that the fans would love them this much . 2pm came up to them, some other group came up to them and comfort them ,praised them while hugging them . EMOTIONS bow down again.

“GIVE IT UP FOR EMOTIONS!!!” The host yelled and patted their back. The crowd cheer even louder and chanted their group names .

“EMOTIONS!EMOTIONS!EMOTIONS!” The fans chanted and some even cried . The host handed the mic to TJ .

“Introduce yourself.” He smiled at her and the rest.

“HELLO . My name is TJ, i am vocal/drummer/danc. And i am the LEADER . “ She smiled her killer smile, making the fan boy scream loud. *She look beautiful tonight * Key thought while smiling like crazy

“Hello . My name is nikki. vocal/dance/pianist.” She smirked playfully. The crowd squealed.  * She’s breathtaking.* Minho thought while grinning ear to ear..

“Hello. My name is Mike, dancer/rapper/vocal/songwriter.” He smiled his killer smile. The girls squealed.

*Mike is so dreamy* Sulli blush .

“Hello . My name is jakey , vocal/dancer/rapper/bass.” He wink . The girls squealed .

“Heeellloo . My name is angel, guitarist/vocal/rapper/dancer & maknaee!” she waved too cute to handle . The boys and girls squealed . *Wow.... she’s soo damee adorable.* The stranger thought while smiling.

“& WE ARE EMOTIONS!” They smiled . The crowd roared ! Cheering on them .  They felt really good , no .. no words could describe their feelings .. It was beyond any word.

 

EMOTIONS went back to their changing room . When they were changing back to their regular clothes. There was a knock at a door. Angel went and open the door with a lollipop, rubbing her eyes.

*AWHH .. She’s so cuteeeee*  The strangers) who were at the door thought , wanting to pinch her cheek.

“Uh …. hi manager.” She waved and smile a little . *WHY IS SHE SO CUTEE!?* The stranger (s ) and manager

“Hey angel, is all of your member in here?.”  Manager ask as he look in a little .

“Oh . sorry , here , come in .” angel smiled sweetly .  *This girl iss too dame cute* Strangers and manager thought .

“Thanks .” Manager walk in with 6 boys . The pink hair one caught angel's eyes.  

“Hey manager.” Jake said as he did a salute.

Yo ..” mike look up from his ipod and smile.  Nikki was sleeping on the couch, TJ taking food out.

“I want you guys to meet Teen Top . Guys, introduce yourself. “ Manager look at the 6 boys.

“Hello , name is Bang Min Soo, but call me CAP, leader/rapper.” CAP smile .  EMOTIONS expect nikki who is sleeping soundly on the couch smile back.

“Hello, my name is Lee Chan Hee,, but call me chunji, lead vocal/visual .” He smiled . The others smiled back.

“ Lee Byung Hun, call me L.joe, lead rapper/face of the group.” He waved . The others wave back .

“Helloo . Name is Ahn Daniel , call niel, main vocalist. “ He smiled . The others smiled back.

“Helloo. My name is  Yoo Chang Hyun, ricky, vocalist/lead dancer.” Ricky waved cheerfully . The others smile at his cheerfulness.

“Hello. my name is Choi Jong Hyun, changjo, maknae/main dance/vocalist.” He waved happily.

EMOTIONS waved back .

“& we are TEEN TOP!.” They smiled .

“And we know who you are, no need no introduction.” L.joe smiled. Angel blush . heart beating fast .

“Angel .. why are you so red, are you okay?.” Jake ask touching angel’s cheek .  *Is he her boyfriend?* L.joe frown .

“I’m okay , jake . It's just … um , i need water .” She stood up and walk over to the desk and got out a bottle .

“Well . Um , take a seat . “ Jake said smiling . They took a seat at the couch beside nikki .. again , who is sound asleep , not caring what the hell is happening right now.

“You know …. you and angel look kinda alike …” Niel said as he eye the two . Jake and the rest chuckle . He went over to angel and put his around her shoulder . L.Joe tighten his fist .. He didn’t know why , but he felt jealous .

“We’re actually brother and sister. “ He smiled and did a peace sign, while angel just smiled cutely.

L.Joe sigh in relief . He look at angel again and smile. *She so dame adorable* He thought . Angel look at him , they made a eye contact for 8 seconds, Angel look away to hide her tomato face.

*Why in the world are you so dame cutee!?* L.Joe smiled.

“Well .. i came here for a reason .” Manager said.  Everyone look at him .

“You guys will be shooting a show together . “ Manager smiled . EMOTIONS were shock while Teen Top just smile.

“What’s it about?.” TJ ask taking a sip of her water .

“Well, daily life, friend ship, playing games and other stuff.

WOWW !! This is sooo cooll!.” Mike said and high-five jake.

“You guys speak english ?.” L.Joe ask . They nodded.

"Yep . Born in america ." Mike smiled. The others nodded .

Teen Top eyes widen .

"& Angel and Jakey are part white ... but they don't look that much .. right?" Mike said studying Angel & jake .

"WHAT!?" Teen top shouted . They started to throw questions at them .

"Okay . Yes we are born in america, Cali, our dad is white, Mom korean, yes we speak english .. no duh. & lastely i don't know why we don't look like we're white . " Jake said . The others nodded in understanding . 

"L.Joe can speak english too." Chunji smiled at them . 

"COOL . We can talk without them knowing what we're talking about . " Mike said and high five L.Joe. 

"Guyss ~ Speak in korea, we can't understand you . ~" Ricky pouted . The others laugh . 

"Yah . i'm the maknae . Not you." Changjo lightly hit ricky's head. Ricky puted. EMOTIONS and the rest of teen top laugh . Loudly . 

"AISH ! Quite down you guys . I CAN'T SLEEP ! Damee .  " a voice said .. no shouted .. They look where it came from and it came form the sleepy-head. 

"Yah . Chil your down, woman . You can sleep in home . & WAKE UP . You been sleeping for long time . !" TJ shake nikki . Nikki groan and sat on the couch looking at everybody . 

"Uh ... who are these guys ?." She ask .. confused . TJ hit her head playfully . 

"Pay attention next time you sleepy-head. They are teen top." TJ said . 

 

Teen top said their names , tell her about the show and stuff. She nodded . 

 

They talk and laugh . for long time . Than the door open revealing a handsome man . Teen top jaw drop . They recognize ... well who wouldn't ? He was a top model after all . 

 

Dress in this

Angel went up to him and hug him . L.Joe felt jealous . Jakey went up to him and hug him too . 

"I saw the Debute on TV. You guys were sooooo gooodd . I'm proud of you guys!." Emotions run up to him . They did a group hug .. They even forgot that Teen Top and the manager was with them . CAP clear his throat . TJ look at them and smile . 

"Guys , meet da-." TJ was cut off . 

"DAE HYUN ! TOP MODEL ! I'M A BIG FAN HOW DO YOU GUYS KNOW EACHOTHER!?." Niel jump out of his seat . Dae and the rest chucke . 

"I ' m that famous ... wow .. oh , and jake and angel are my brother and sister. " Dae smiled . Teen Top was in shock . Jaw drop . 

The rest chuckel . * Dame ... gene pool , they are sure good looking* Teen top and manager thought . 

"Hey dae ... what do you think about being in the show with us?." Manager ask dae .. eyes looking hopfully . Dae ask manager what the show was about , he tells them what it was about . Than . 

"Of course ! I would love to!." He smile his killer smile . * Whoa .. they have different charms . Taste in good clothes . They are really perfect * Teen Top and manager thought . 

"Well .. i came to pick them up .. So , this is a good bye?." Dae waved and bow and walk out the room . EMOTIONS bow and went out . 

 

 15 minutes later . 

 

"OH GOD! I forgot to tell them that we're picking them up at 3:pm for their new house ! Or mansion !." Manager shouted in his house .