chap 32

A funny story of my life

Angel went out of the bulding and run to whereever her feet was taking her . She went into a dark alley. She sit there, head on her knees and cried her heart out . 

*WHY ! AFTER ALL THE YEARS ! HE LEFT !HE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO CALL! *  Angel screamed in her head . She than heard feet coming towards her . She looks up.

 

NO ONE'S POV.

 L.Joe walk over to angle , angle look up and smiled weekly . L.Joe went closer to her and hug her tight . Angel than started to cry harder .  

After crying . Angel stop and look up at L.Joe . L.Joe smiled at her .  * That smile ... that smile that always makes my heart beat faster *  Angel thought to herself . 

Angel eyes widen when she saw how wet L.Joe's shirt was . 

"Ohmygod  I'm so sorry !" Angel cried . L.Joe ruffle her hair . 

"It's okay , angle , it's just a shirt . How are you feeling ?"  J.joe pat angle's hair softly . Angel smiled softly . 

"I'm okay . Thanks for being here and bearing with my crying . & i am .. i think o over-reacted ."  Angel said, looking down . L.Joe smiled . 

"Your welcome .. and i'm glad . it's okay .. just go and talk it out . If your going to leave the problem unsolve , than , it wouldn't go away on it's own , so , go and make it right , aight angle ?"  I said smiling . She smiled back .  * her angelic smile ... always making me melt *  L.joe thought to himself . 

"Come on , let's go back !" Angel fist pump the air . L.Joe laugh . They walk back to the building . 

 

When they walk in to the bulding , dae & jakey saw them and run to angel and hug her tight . Ji yong was stading there with his head down .

Jakey & dae was throwing questions at her like mad dogs. 

"Guys , chill your , i'm fine . " Angel smiled . She walk to ji yong and stood there . Looking at him , from head to toe... than suddenly , she hug him .  Ji yong was surprise but than hug her back tightly .  

The Ccrew awed while recording the scene .  After awhile they broke the hug . ji yong back away and stare at angel . Angel raise her eyebrow . 

"Wow . My donseang grow up to be such a FREAKIN' ADORABLE DOLL !" Ji yong screamed and hug her again . tight ... too tight ...

"Oppa ...t-too ti-tight ."  Angel stutter . Ji yong let go and rub his nape . 

"But , you grow up to be a beautiful lady ." Ji yong smile . 

"KWON MOMENT !" Dae & jakey shouted and they did a group hug . The Ccrew and teentop and the rest of the EMOTIONS members laugh . They broke the hug and smiled . 

"Hyung ... why did you leave .. us?."  Dae ask . Ji yong sigh . 

"I wanted to stand on my own feet, be responsible  for myself.. & i wanted to pursue my dream of becoming a singer ." Ji yong said . The others nodded in understanding. Once again , they hug again . 

" Ji yong oppa-"

"It's GD oppa to you , missy." ji yon- or GD cut angel off . Angel smiled sweetly . GD squealed and pinch her cheek . Angel pouted and rub her cheek . GD was about to pinch her cheek , but was stop by mike . 

"Her cheeks are already red hyung ." Mike smiled . 

"OMG ! MIKEY ! I missssss youuuuu !" GD shouted and hug hime . 

 

AHEM !

GD look where the cough came from and squealed . 

"YOU GUYS ARE HERE TOO ! OMGG !" GD screamed and went hug them tight ! They laugh .

"Nikki's sleeping ... right ?" GD smirk . The rest nodded . He than went over to nikki and whisper something in nikki's ear . Nikki shoot up wide eyes . Soon , she look up and saw GD smiling at her . She got up and hug him . 

"I MISSSS YOOU SO MUCHH YONGIE !" Nikki screamed . GD laugh . 

"It;s GD , girl ." GD smiled .

 They talk and talk for awhile . 

"Hey guys , wanna meat BigBang ? My bandmates ." GD ask . TeenTop and emotions nodded . Angel went to the camera and waved . 

"HEY ~!  We're going to meet GD's bandmates ! Come one !" Angel smiled . The rest could not help but smiled at her cuteness . They went into a room and  saw 4 guys talking . They look up when they heard footsteps . 

"Oh hey GD  ." A guy with tiny eyes smiled, his eyes disappearing . The others wave . 

"Guys , meet TeenTop & EMOTIONS ." GD said proudly . Teentop and EMOTIONS smiled . BIGBANG smiled and stood up . They introduce themself . 

"GUYS ! This is da-" GD was cut off my Seungri 

"OMG ! It's DAE ! I'm a fan of you . Who wouldn't know the TOP MODEL !" Seungri screamed and went over to Dae and shake his hand and smiled widely . Dae laugh and smiled . 

"Your even more handsome than in the magazines !" seungri  squealed . the rest laugh .  

"GUYS . What i'm trying to say it." GD said-yelled . The rest turned their attention back to GD . 

"Angel, jakey & dae are my brothers and sister!" GD said proudly while ruffling angel's hair . Angel pouted . BIGBANG eyes widen , BIGBANG went over to angel and pinch her cheek .

"YOU'RE SO CUTE .. unlike GD...."  seungri mumble the last part. GD smack his head playfully . 

" EMOTIONS & Teentop are very good looking . & VERY talented !" BigBang smiled . They thank them . They talk and laugh for awhile . 

"Well .. we will be leaving . so good bye ." TJ said . They bid their good bye and left . 

 

Today was good ... really good.