Chap 26

A funny story of my life

 

EMOTIONS was already sleeping . 

It was now 3:00 . They were in there room sleeping soundly . 

In front of the mansion . There stood camera crews ,6 boy & a man . Their jaw drop at the aight of the house . 

The man . Took the keys out and came inside with the camrea .

The went into dae's room . 

Dae was sleeping soundly . 

( Pertend that it's dae sleeping )

 

 

"Not to sound gay or anything ... but even if he's sleeping .. he's still handsome ." Manager said , the camera crew & Teen Top nodded . 

"Dae .. wake up .." Manager shake dae .

"Uh .... what the .. what the hell do ya want..."  dae said . his voice husky . 

"Not to sound gay .. again , but his voice is dame sezy .." Ricky said and the rest nodded . 

"What he say L.Joe . ?" Manager ask L.Joe. 

"He said what the hell do you want." L.Joe said

Manager shake him again . This time dae wake up . 

He sat there awhile . The camera recording him .. He look up.. 

"What the .. what are you guys doing here & what's with these cameras and people?." Dae ask looking around , rubbing his eyes.

"Well .. i forgot that we have to pick you guys up to your new house or mansion .. so now , i'm picking up you guys . Keke.." Manager rub his nape . 

"Uh ... kay .. Go wake up TJ . she's the easiest .. but nikki and angel ... be careful .." Dae said getting out of bed yawing .  He was wearing boxer and no shirt on . 

His tone body showing .. Teen Top and the camera crew .. the woman blush .. Dae look at them weird .. than look down at himself  and run to the bathroom . 

"Let's go to TJ room ." Manager suggested . The went into TJ room , admiring the room . 

Teen top look at TJ , who's sleeping peaceful . 

"Noona still look pretty while sleeping." Ricky look at her sleeping figure .  Others nodded . The cameras crew nodded , and went closer to capture her sleeping figure . 

( Pertend it's TJ . )

 

"Wake up TJ-ah ." Manager shoke her softely . TJ open her eyes and stare at them .. 

"What the ... why are you here ?" TJ ask yawing . 

"Well ..... we are here to pick you up to your new mansion ... " Manager said . She nodded and went into the bathroom .

They went and wake mike and jake up . 

"you better becare ful with nikki and angel .... only TJ can wake them up.." Jake said and smile a little . The cameras ( I'll call them CCREW ) and teen top look at him confused . 

"Nikki room .. " Manager said . They walk in .. to see nikki sleeping with pillow over her head . The CCREW and teentop and manager laugh alittle . 

"Nikki .. wake me .." They didn't here anything ... manager skae her .. nothing . he shake her again .. now she spuch him in the arm and turn around and sleep again .. Manager rub his arm where he was punched . 

"Nikki ... wak-" He was cut off by nikki throwing him a pillow. 

TJ came in like this. 

 

"Let me take care of it .." TJ smirk .. She went over to nikki whisper something in her ear and right away , she shot up right away from bed . The others started to laugh . 

"ughh .. Why you all here ?." She yawn . Manager told her the reason . She went into the bathroom .

"Last one .... angel ..." TJ sigh .

They went into angel's room to see her cuddling with her big teddy bear.

The CCREW , teentop & manager saw at her cute sleeping figure . CCRERW went and take a good shoot at her sleeping figure . *How can she be so cute when sleeping!?* L.Joe smiled . 

TJ went and sit down beside angel and take caress her cheek .. 

TJ shake her softely . No movement . She shoke her again , nothing .. 

She sigh .. the CCREW was recording everyting . 

"YAH ! ANGEL WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!." She shouted . Angel was still sleeping . Hugging the bear closer . She sigh again . TJ bent down to her and whispere something . Angel shot up from her bed, eyes widen . CCREW , Teentop and manager wanted to pich her cheek , cause she looked really adorable with her bed hair . She look at CCREW , Teentop & manager , her eyes landed on L.Joe . She rise her eyebrows .. 

"What are they doing . she said as she rubbed her eyes pouting a little . CCREW, Teentop & manager was smiling of how cute shee look . 

"We're going to a new house . Mansion , don't have to pack, clothes are already there. " TJ said as she ruffel angel's hair. She nodded her head and went into her bathroom , she look at L.Jow before going in , he made ye contact with her than look away clearing his throat . 

 

Nikki,Dae,Jakey,Mike & angel came out like this.

Nikki

Angel

Jakey

 

Dae

mike

. when they came down . Teen top and manager stare at them ... 

"Uh .. what's wrong ?," TJ ask . 

"Nothing .. just that .. you guys still look nice even in just simple clothes ." Chunji amiled . The rest nodded . 

They went into the van . 

Angel and L.Joe was in the back , others in their place. 

The van started to move . and slowly they went to their new hous-mansion .