Chap 29

A funny story of my life

The door open .. Teen top was there looking at EMOTIONS and dae in amusement ... 

"HI !" Ricky shouted EMOTIONS stop shouting at the TV . Angel have a fork in , TJ pointing at the TV, Dae with his mouth hang open., jakey his ICECREAM, Nikki sleeping . Dae close his mouth and clear his throat. 

The others smile innocently . Suddenly . 

"DUDE ! She's killed . Mwahahahha . That was so ... lame..." Angel said as she walk out of the room to somewhere ... the others look at her and shook their head. 

*Woah ... she likes scary movies ... new fact* L.Joe thought . 

"That was freakin' scary ....how could she not be scared ... aishh." Jake and dae sigh ...TJ laugh . 

"She's not scared of those kind of movie.?" Ricky ask . TJ and jake shook their head.  Teentop nodded . 

"GUYS ! I HAVE MOREEEE CHOCOLATEE~!" Angel came out of the kitchen smiling cutely with chocolate on her hands. *Why is she soo dame cute! she's making me fall for her hard!* L.joe thought as he blush .  

"Ohhh t....this is not good. YAH ANGEL! PUT THE CHOCOLATE DOWN !" TJ , jake& Dae shouted at the same time .. but Angel already stuff with the chocolate ...

EMOTIONS and dae.. expect nikki screamed and run upstairs . 

Teentop was puzzled ....  Angel was standing there ..... and than run upstairs to EMOTIONS . 

 

Dae, TJ,Jakey and mike were hiding in the closet .. 

"Guys ~ where are you~?" Angel sing-song cutely ... No sounds ... 

ACHO! * Mike sneezed ... dae and TJ hit his head. 

The closet door open reavealing angel smiling cutely .. 

" Oppas~Unnie~ Buy meee a puppy ~ pweseeee~?" Angel ask .. using her speaial skills... puppy eyes... CCREW was recording them .. CCREW was captiveted by her puppy eyes ... Teentop come up .. to see angel with her puppy eyes ... they too were captived by it ...... *She's .. she's .. soooo UFKSADIFUASJDF;LKJAS;LDKJFALSKJDLFKAJS;DLKFJA CUTEWERJALSKDJF;LAKJS!* L.Joe look at her .. 

 

*GOTTA RESIST!* TJ,mike,dae,jake thought ..

"Pleaseee ~" Angel pouted cutely .

"OKAY ! LET'S GET A PUPPY!" Dae and mike and tj and jakey shouted in unison . * Ugh ..i don't think we can ever resist her eyes and pouting ..* They thought .  

"OMG .. Yayyyyy ~ omg ~~ yayyyyyyy . Thanks unnieeee & oppaaa~" Angel kiss them on their cheek and went down . Teen top and ccrew was still frozen .. 

*Guess they saw her ..... *  They went and shake Teentop And CCREW . They came out of it than squealed ..

Saying how adorable she was and stuff . EMOTIONS just chuckel .  

"how can she do it soooo dameeeeee adorableeeee!?" Ricky and chunji ask .

"I dunno .... it's her speaciality ..." TJ said as she smiled .

"Better watch out for it ..... she can get anything she want with her puppy eyes. " TJ and Dae and Mike smirk .

 

"LET'S GET A PUPPY HOMIESSS !" They heard angel shouted from downstairs . Teentop started to laugh ... * Homies ....?  she is really different.* L.Joe thought and smiled .

They went down . Teentop and emotions went into the van and drove out to a animal adoption center ? .

 

In the animal adoption center .

Teentop and EMOTIONS were looking for a puppy. People were staring at them, girls and boy squealing . EMOTIONS were popular already .

They took pictures of them and stuff.

"OMG ! GUYS , I FOUND ITTT !!!!! HE .. I WANT A HE . HE'S SOO CUTEEEE!!!" Angel squealed while smiling at the cute puppy . Fan boys squealed at her andd toke pictures of her. TJ was staying outside because .. of some reasons ?

 

The puppy

The puppy bark at her and her face . Angel giggle and kiss the dog head . Now fans were squealing even more . *SHE IS SO SDJFAKJLKASJ;DLFKJ!* L.Joe thought and smiled . 

Angel went up to the person who were behind the desk and put the puppy on the desk . He look up and his eyes widen . 

"Hi . I would really love to adopt thissss cuteee puppyy~" Angel said as she pat the puppy's hair .  *She.. look so gorgeous in real life.* The person behind the desk blush . Teentop and jake were signing autograph.

"Ye-yes . Um ... Wai-wait .... & can i-i have you-your autograph?." He ask angel nerviously . 

"WOW ! Your our fan!??? wooooo .. and of coourse ." Angel smiled sweetly . The guys who were looking at angel melt .

"Oka-okay." he stutter . She sigh and, the guy told her to get someone who is over 18 . Angel went and get Dae . When dae walk in, girls squealed .. EMOTIONS & Teentop were alreaady here , but the TOP MODEL DAE TOO!?. 

Dae smiled his charming smile and fill in the paper while angel was playing with the puppy. Fans were recording her . 

"Okay , done . Let's get going ." Dae said . EMOTIONS, dae and Teentop waved at the fan . But than ... someone tap angel on her waist , angel look down and saw a little boy looking up at her with adorable eyes. 

Angel bent down and pinch the little cheek .

"Noona ... can i hug you?" He ask with puppy eyes. Angel nodded , put the puppy down and hug the little boy, fans squealed . *I never hug her bdfore, why the little kid?* L.Joe thought while frowing . 

But lastely ... angel kiss the boy on the cheek . Fans squealed more and L.Joe frown moreee . The little boy blush and kiss her on the cheek before running back to his parents . Angel giggle and pick up her puppy , waved to the fans and walk outside to the van . 

When she got outside . TJ and mike was in their seats . Angel smirk and went up to them . 

"GUYSS! , I GOT THE PUPPPPPPPYY!" Angel shouted cheerfully . Teentop and jakey chuckel . 

*Oh helll nooo ... No dogs .* 

"Ha-ha ..... don't let your puppy get near me." TJ said crossing her arms . While mike noodded his head . Angel went close to them with her puppy , TJ and Mike eyes widen . Angel put the puppy on mike's lap . Mike close his eyes tightly ... 

"Angel ... ge-get the dog of-off me .." He whisper . Angel smirk playfully . 

"Okayyy." Angel said . When mike open his eyes, the puppy was infront of him looking at him . Mike screamed like a little girl . Teentop and dae and jake was laughing off their . 

Angel laugh and went back to the seat . Mike sigh in releif.   Teentop and jakey got in and drove back to the house to get nikki who was sleeping . Angel and L.Joe was playing with the puppy . Than the puppy sat between angel and l.Joe . *Why you puppy.* L.Joe thought . The puppy started to jumpp and stuff. Angel move away alittle , so now they were a big space between L.Joe and angel .. *This puppy * L.Joe frown . The puppy bark in victory . Angel laugh . 

 

Anfter 20 minutes . 

"YO NIKKI , JAKEY IN THE HOUSEE !" Jakey screamed . There was a loud crash . EMOTIONS and Teentop went and cheek what happened . There was nikki , cup on the floor while her eyes were huge . 

"YOU JAKE ! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" nikki shouted and run for jakey, jakey eyes widen and ran to wherever . CamCrew were recording and laughing . 

* EMOTIONS are really ... different and cool* Teentop thought . TJ laugh and pick up the glass that was on the floor . (It didn't break)

 

4:10 . 

"Guys , i got a phone call , gotta get a new haircut, wanna come ?" Dae ask from the kitchen . EMOTIONS AND Teentop nodded . They got into the van and drove to salon . 

 

Dae went in and get his hair done while tmotions and teentop was looking thru stuff . 

50 minutes later .

 

"Yo .. i'm done guys ." They heard a voice . They look up and saw a guy there . 

"TA-DA!" Dae said and smiled . 

"OMO! Huyng , you loookk handsomee !" Ricky and Niel screamed . Dae laugh .

"Angel ... how do i look ??? handsomeeee ~" Dae said and smiled cutely . Angel wen up to him exame him and made a face ... ... Teentop eyes widen. EMOTIONS was holding their,laughter in.

" Dae .... yoou look ....... " Angel stop and shiver . Teentop shiver again .. 

"HANDSOMEEEEEEEEEEE ! You're the mostttt handsomesttt guyy in the whole unerverse !!!!!!!" Angel shouted and hug dae . Dae smiled and hugg her back ....

"Angel .... i thought i was ..." Jakey pouted .... Angel laugh a bit ..

"No .. you guys are the most handsomest guyss in the wholeee worlddd !" Ange said as she spread out her arms. * She's tooo damee adorable & L.Joe thought . 

Jakey ran to angel and merong Dae , dae hit jake head playfully . They hug awhile than . 

"You guysss are so close , is your parents here also ?." Niel ask . EMOTIONS were quite , the 3 siblings face fell .  

"They're gone."Angel smiled ... not her cheerful smile...but a sad one...*It must've been hard on them.. they are strong ... * Teentop thought .

"Well... LET'S GET GOING !" Jake and mike shouted . It was cheerful again . 

 They got into the van and drove back to their home.. the mansion they're living togthere .

"Guys...you have music shooting tomorrow ... So get up at 9:30 . aight?" Manager said to emotions . They nodded . 

 

7:30 . 

 

EMOTIONS , TEENTOP AND Dae just finish their dinner , they were in their PJ . 

Thye went into the living room and watch TV. 

8:30. 

"BED TIMEE!" Tj yawn . The camcrew recorded everything that happened today . Everyy little thing .  

"Guys ... i'm going to name puppy .. CHOCOLATEEE!." Angel smiled as she kissed the puppy . * This dog ... * L.Joe thought ..

"He's going to sleep with you. I already bought stuff for the dog, the carpet for him to sleep on and stuff ." Manager said . *He gets to stay with her .??* L.Joe thought and frown .  Angel nodded .

Dae, emotions and teentop said goodnight and went to bed . 

Today was good... very good.