14

A funny story of my life

  8:25. 

 

RING RING*  The alarm went off. 

*GOTTA GET UP!* The 5 thought. TJ was already up making breakfast. It was her habit, to wake up early and cook breakfast. She doesn't have problem with it.

The 5 got downstars in this.

TJ

Nikki

Angel

dae

 

Mike

Jakey

 

 

They were talking and laughing while eating. 

"Guys, hurry up, or we're gonna be late." Tj said. The other hurry up and finish up their food. 

"Let get into the van guys." Tj shouted from outside. 

Soon they were in the van talking and laughing. 

15 minutes later. 

"Guys, we're here." Dae said. They got out .. people were stairing at them Some think that they were celebrity, some were in awe by their style and looks. 

They 6 didn't even notice that people were stairing. Once they got inside. The lady look up and frooze . * They will be the most succesful group .. their fanshion sense are strong, their looks are ... too good to describe ... they seem so.. perfect* she thought. 

The 6 waved to the lady and smiled . She waved back nerviously and smiled.  The 6 got into their pratice room .

"Dae huyng, you staying with us.?" Mike ask. dae nodded,

"Yes.. i don't wanna stay home alone.." Dae rubbed his nape . The rest just chuckel. 

"Huyng ... since your staying ... can you teach us some of your moves.. you know .. since your really good at dancing..." Mike ask while looking at him with his puppy eyes...... * Don't give in.. don'- AISHHH! FINE!* Dae thought to herself.

"Fine fine fine... i will ... stop looking at me with your puppy eyes." Dae give in ... mike fist pump the air. 

"Oka-," mike was interrupted by the door opening..

"Kids... you don't have to pratice today .. free time since.. your dancing are very good." The 5 look at eachother and smiled ...

"THANK YOU UNCLE LEE!" They shouted . Uncle lee just smile. He look at the kids .. * These kids fansions sense are very good.* He smiled.

"Kids.. your fansion sense are very good . Who taught you these stuff.?" Uncle lee ask . The 4 look at Tj and dae . TJ and dae just smile . 

"Haha .. i guess. well do whatever you want . here some money . He give them $500 dollars . The kids eye widen . They were rich , but they weren't that spoiled . They have money, but they don't go around with that much of money. 

"But unc-." mike started, but was interrupted.

"No buts, i am rich . You forgot about that?, do what you want with it, okay, byebyee!" Uncle lee ran out the room . The  6 look at each other and smile. 

"Lets-" Mike was interrupted .. again.. the door open revealing 5 boys.

" WHAT THE HELL DO EVERYBODY KEEP INTERRUPTING ME!?," mike shouted while ruffling his hair in frustion .. 

"Keke.... sorryyy....we come here to ask you if you wanted to go to the mall ." Onew ask .  * dame .. their fansions sense are good* SHINNE THOUGHT .

*Nikki/TJ look hottttttt.!*  Minho and key thought . 

"OKAY!" The 6 shouted .