The night

A funny story of my life

Okay ; So the 6 are all in the same company ; SM . 

 

After choosing rooms, exploring the mansion& unpacking their clothes*

 

No one's POV 

"Ahhhh .. that was tiring & dame this mansion is hella bigg!" Mike exclaimaed as he and the others plop down on the sofa nodding their heads in agreement

"I....am...so....tired..."Jakey&niki said that at the same time..... they all nodded again .....

"What do you lazy kids want for dinner?" TJ asked, eyes on TV screen..

"CHOCOLATE!"

"CANDY!"

"MEETBALLS!"

You,dae,mike shouted in unison ...

"Kids .... who freakin eats chocolate,candy,cottoncandy for dinner?"TJ asked one eyebrow raising..

The 3 raised their hands while smiling cheeckily at TJ .... 

"TJ , does that mean we can have meetballs?!" Dae asked excited .

"Dude...sometimes i'm wondering who's older and younger...& i guess spaghetti & meetbals it is." TJ said as she get up and went to the kitchen .....Just to remind you . *Tj is younger than Dae*

"GO CLEAN UP YOURSELF!I'LL CALL YOU DOWN WHEN I'M DONE! OKAY!?" TJ shouted from downstair ..

"Yessssierrr!" They all shouted back ...Everyone went to their room to clean up them self..

30 Min later

"YO ! Dinner's ready!" TJ hollar from downstairs .... 

All the kids came running down with their PJs on .

YOU;NIKKI;MAI;MIKE;JAKEY;DAE  (In order as the name)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Everyone got to sit down at their seat ..

The food

At dinner time they were talking and laughing happily ... It seems that they are slowly moving on with their life .... But ..if you ever bring out the topic about the parents death ... it will hurt them .. much worser than the first time....

 

"Guys . go to bed, you guys have to go meet up your boss at  9:30. go go ! goodnight!" Dae said as he hugged everyone.

"Night.." they all mumble since they were tired and sleepy ..

They all went to bed and drifted off to dreamland.