Chap 13

A funny story of my life

NO ON'S POV*

 

When they got near SM . The park at the parking lot . They come out and people were staing.

*DAME ! Are they models!? they're so handome/gorgeous!they got swag!* The people thought.  

The 6 didn't notice so they keep walking to sm building.  (Dae is also coming.. he wanted to see uncle lee soo man) 

They got in and dae went up to the lady and told her what they were here and who they were. the lady was looki- no , more like ogling at him.

The lady called Mr lee down. 

After 1 minutes . He came down

"OMG ! DAEEEE !" He screamed and run to hugged him.

"Uncle..can't breath..."  dae said choking a little.

"keke... sorry." Mr lee smiled sheepishly. Than he look at him , up and down and at the 5 up and down, he was checking you guys out.

"Whoaaa... you guys have some swag." He smiled . he was impressed.   *These kids , they grow up alot. THEY HAVE SOME GOODASS TASTE IN CLOTHES.* Mr lee thought.

"Dae, you grow up to be a fine young man." Mr lee patted dae's head. 

"Kekeke..." Dae rubbed his nape.

"Well , i'll show you where the traning room is, follow me kids!" He announce. "

"Oh and dae, i heard , you're a model at the Xis company?," Mr lee ask .. (  I just made it up..) 

"Yea , i am." Dae smiled proudly.

"Would you like to work with my company also?," Mr lee ask .   (Gon call him  uncle leeso) 

"Really!? & i would love to!," Dae said happily. uncle leeso just laugh at his nephew. 

They arrive at the trainging room 

 

" You will be using this room , arra?" Mr lee look over at the 6.

"And dae, you can explore the building is you want."  uncle leeso smiled.

"Neh." dae smiled back.

"Okay ! You can pratice now! I will be leaving . Have fun!" Uncle lee hug them.

"BYEE!" The smiled. He left and they were thinking about what song they wanted to dance to.

TJ, NIKKI AND ANGEL DANCE. 

(Just pretend it's them , okay ?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FX_NFOgQEU

 

Mike and jake dance

(pretend it's only jake and mike. Only the first part. In the dance studio. The song that has the laughing joker in it.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8n6yji9ZOY&feature=related

 

(Pretend it's them)

Group dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yhGAAGHPVs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abpwVRp6u3Q

 

 

After that .. they drop down and pant . they have been dancing for 8 hours. 

"Gahh .. that was tiring." Mike pant.. the 4 agree with them.. Suddenly there was applause.. the 5 look where it come from and they saw SHINNe and Uncle lee. 

"YOU GUYS ARE SO GOOD!" Teamin ans onew shouted while mino, key & jonghyun nodded.  *Especially Nikki & TJ* Key and Minho thought.

"Ahh .. thanks" Mike said .. the others just smile .

"I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE THIS GOOD!," uncle lee shouted and smiled.

"Haha..." they laugh ...

"Angell .. go get some water. please.." Nikki ask angel . Angel pouted . * Why is this kid soooo cuteeee?* SHINNEE & uncle lee thought .

" Yo' I amm backk .. " daee said . He have 8 bottles in a plastic bag. he smiled

" I thought you guys might need water . I was at the mall ..." He rubbed his nape . 

"WATER!" The 5 shouted . Dae threw them the water bottles. 

"Dae , meet shinne . " uncle lee said.

"Hey , i am kwon dae hyun." Dae did a killer smile.  * He look like someone * SHINNE THOUGHT.

"Hey , we're shinne ." Skip the introduction .

"Nice meeting you." Dae smile . 

"Dae , can i talk to you,?" uncle lee ask .

"Yea , sure. exuses me." dae excuese himself. 

Outside the room.

 

"What do you want to talk about uncle ,?" Dae ask looking at uncle lee.

" I know where your brother is ..." Dae eyes widen.

"WHERE!? " Dae ask in happiness . 

"But .. i can't tell you .. you have to figure it out on your own ... " Uncle lee said.

"Oh ... can you give me one clue?" Dae ask ... uncle lee thought for awhile..

"Okay ... well , he still have the same last name.. and He ' s a kpop idol , too."  uncle lee said .

" Thanks uncle." Dae smile .. * He's a kpop idol too? I miss you huyng ... angel and jakey , they miss you too ....* Dae thought . 

"Let's go back inside. " Uncle lee said. 

When they went inside.  EMOTION AND SHINNEE were talking  and laughing . 

"Look like they get along pretty well." Dae and uncle said at the same time and laugh . 

"It's already  6;30 .. we gotta leave ." Dae said . SHINNE AND EMOTION BID THERE GOODBYE AND LEFT. 

In the van , it was quite . Dae and TJ look behind and the 4 were sleeping peacefully . TJ and dae chuckel . 

15 minutes later. 

 

"Kids... we're home.." Dae shook them lightly. They were doing that for 6 minutes now... 

"I give up.. TJ .. do your thing woman." Dae smirk ..TJ smirk back..

"KIDS! WAKE UP! TJ souted .. The kids sat up stright eyes wide open .  *dame!* the 4 thought..

"Finaalllllyyyy!" Dae said all dramaticalllyyyyy! 

 

Skip . 

 

They 6 went up to their room and do their stuff . They come down in their PJS. 

After eating their dinner they said goodbye and went to bed.