Don't know what to name it . Just gonna say chap 12.

A funny story of my life

 

In the van .

 

No one’s POV

 

Hey guys! How was the meeting?” dae ask, his eyes on the road.

It was great! we get to meet SHINNe, F(X) & girl generation! Noonas are soo prettyyy” Jakey said while smiling.

How was your meeting dae ?” TJ ask .

It was good. oh and i met jay and his group mates, he’s my boss. Still remember him guys?” dae ask.

JAY PARK!? THE HELLO KITTY FREAK!?” The 5 shouted in unison..

Yea , the hello kitty freak.” dae laugh.

I miss that hello kitty freak soo freakin’ much!” Mike shouted . The others nodded in agreement .

He’s going to visit sometimes, so you’ll see him.” dae smiled .

 

15 minutes later.

 

“OKAY ! We’re home!” dae shouted. The kids got out and do their own thing .

 

5pm .

 

The 6 finish cleaning themself up and went downstairs to the living room.

Guys, training tomorrow. starts at 9:30, don’t forget to set your alarm clock or else” TJ said while smirking.

The other 5 look at eachother and look at TJ and nodded furiously . TJ just laugh .

Dinner will be ready in 30 minutes. You guys want american food or korean food?

AMERICAN FOOD!” The 5 shouted. TJ just chuckel.

“American food it is.”  tj said

I’ll help you,” dae volunteer, tj nodded.

Meanwhile TJ and dae were cooking the 4 were in the living room playing games.. expect nikki.. who is sleeping .

 

After 30 minutes

Kids, DINNER’S READY!” TJ shouted from the dinning room. The kids rushed to their seat.

Their dinne

 .slocVHfESkjUlWUAcXHm80AgZXxWjUMQjFPlvafW

 

I miss you ..” Mike  & nikki drooled over the sight of food. TJ and dae just chucke. They eat and talk.

 

SKIP to 9:30.

 

“BEDTIME . “ TJ yawn. They said goodnight and went to bed


 

MORNING !   *8:25.

 

“RING RINGG RINGG* The alarm clock ring*   

Gotta wake up before she come up* the 5 thought

The 5 turned off their alarm clock and went to do their morning routine .

What they are wearing*  (TJ ; NIKKI ; ANGEL; MIKE ; DAE ; JAKEY

 

 

TJ CAME OUT LIKE THIS.

Nikki

Angel

Mike

 

Dae

Jakey

“GUYS! Breakfast is ready!” TJ shouted from downstairs. The kids rushed down and eat their breakfast.

 

The 6 got into the Car

 

 

 

"TO THE BUILDING!" They shouted & laughed . The talked and laugh all the way to the SM building.