Korean here i come!

A funny story of my life

"Can i bring my brother with me?" It was silent for a moment..

"Do you think he can become a trainne here?" Lee so min asked....... angel was happy inside ..

"Please wait , i'm going to ask him" 

"Okay" lee so min reply. Angel turned to the group ... they were listening to her ... 

"Jakeyy.. Do you want to come with noona to korea & become a trainne?"

"YES ! If it means staying with noonaaa ~ " He said while doing aygeo... everybody went and pinch his cheeck.....he pouted ... 

"YAH ! Don ' t you want to stay with hyung!?" Dae asked pretended that he was mad ( i ' m gon call him dae, kay !? ) 

"Noooo ... i do but... noonaa is a girl ... i don't want her to be alone.." Jakey said ....

"AWHHHH! You're just like me .. very thoughtfull!" Dae said proudly while ruffling jake's hair ..

"Yes . he would like to & thank you so much!"

"Your welcome & the plane ticket will arive in two days . thankyou , angain & have a nice day. Take care" lee so min said excitedly.

"You too . thanyou! & you too!" with that , the call ended. 

"The plane ticket will arrive in two days !" angel shouted happily !  ... & than the phone started ringing .. again.. this time dae went & picked it up.

"Neh .... in two days?... so i will; be able to live with them together? alright! thanks bro ! " With that he hung up..... he went and sit down next to nicole ...

"Guys .. i have someting to say.." he said while clapping his hands together ...HE LOOKED SERIOUS ..... Others thoughts  

*OMG .. He never ever .. i mean never ever look serious like this before! NEVER !

"OMG . ARE YOU DYING?"

"ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE MYCHOCOLATE AWAY!?"

"ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE MY COTTON CANDY AWAY!?"

"DO YOU HAVE CANCER!?"

"ARE YOU LEAVING ME!?"

"YOU FOUND OUT I WAS THE ONE WHO STANED YOU FAVORITE JEAN ON THE BACK WITH RED PAINT SO IT WILL LOOK LIKE YOUR HAVING YOUR PERIOD!?"...... Everyone shouted .... Well ..... mike was the loudest one .... dae looked at him with death galre ... dude .. if looks can kill .... I'll be in heaven already... cause i ' m to good to be in hell!* mIKE THOUGHT TO HIMSELF...

"You. did. what.?." Dae said everyword carefully ..... 

"I .. uhh.. i .. uhh... har-har-... i was just kidding?....." Mike said while laughing nerviously ......dae looked like he was about to go and eat him up ...he just ruffel his hair in frustion ... 

"What the hell ... what ' s with the questions?" *OMG ... Thought he was goinging to take my chocolate/cotton candy away... *  Mai and angle thought ..

"Well ... i am going to korea & be a model there ......" He said while eyeing nicole .... 

"OMG ! FORREAL!????" YAYYyyy.... But what about unnie nicole....?" angel asked softely ....

"OMGOMGOMGOMG! YOUR DREAM CAME TRUE!!! YOU SHOULD GO AND LIVE IT UP! JUST PROMISE ME YOU WONT LEAVE ME! IF YOU MESS WITH BREAK THAT PROMISE .. I WILL FREAKIN' HUNT YOUR STUFFED TOY PIKACHU DOWN!" NIcole shouted while hugging dae !

"I promise you .. and ... no my pikachu ....,, but who will you miss me . call me , text me, webcame with me very day! okay !?" Dae said while kissing her ...

TJ & NIKKI went and cover up angel's and jakey's eyes...

"YAH ! WE HAVE KIDS HERE YOU LOVERS!" They both shouted in unison ....to those two love birds ...

"Okay " they mumble.... Than , mai , tj , nikki and mike looked up to angel ...."

"we have something to say .... angel"  TJ said quitely ...

"What is it ....?" Angel asked softely ..... * I don ' t want to leave my bestfriends here ! there like a family to me ... angel thought.

"We're .... ..............GOING TO KOREA TOOO!" They shouted .... * OMG ... did i hear correctly !? . angel thought to herself... 

"WHAT!?" SHE SHOUTED .

"WE'RE GOING TO KOREA TOO!" THEY SHOUTED AGAIN! 

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!" They shouted and hugg ... group hug ...

"KIDS . no need to pack ... well .... only bring clothes that you really like and stuff you needed .. my friend already bought clothes for you guys and well be living in the same place ...." dae said .

"Wait ... you knew?" angel asked ...

"That?"

"you knew that they were going to korea??" angel asked again ....

"Haha....... uhh .... yes?" dae reaplyed sheepishly 

You just laughed at him .... .. 

SKIP TO THE BIGG DAY.

"KIDS ! GET YOUR LAZY ASSES OFF YOUR BED!!!!"  somebody screamed .... more like shriek .... 

Everybody shot up from the bed .....  * dame ... she had to do that * angel and the others thought ... except TJ .... Who was smiling in victorous ....

Everybody got up and did their morning routine...

TJ came put like this

Nikki

 

You (Angel, I ' m going to say you .. cause i ' m to lazy to type angel..)

(DID I MENTION ? It ' s summerr ! In the story ... So your all wearing shorts (: 

 

Dae came out like this 

Mike 

Jakey 

 " GUYS ! HUrrayyyyy up!" TJ shouted from downstairs. 

"Coming ummaaa!" They all shouted !

At the airport! 

When you guys walked in .. Everyone turned to look at you guys . * Dude .... are they famous ? their so handsome/beautiful . the .. random people thoughts.

You guys waited for your plane .

"GUYSS!" Someone called out from behind.. YOu guys all turned around and see nicole standing there waving 

What she's wearing 

 

"Nicole baby! You missedd me too much .. ehhehh?? " Dae said while wiggling his eyebrows .... Nicole just smiled at his cuteness. 

"Nwahhh , i came for them!" She said and hugged all of you guys . 

"awhhhhh.." dae pouted ... 

"Huyng ... don't do that .... you look... " Mike made a disgusting face.. 

"Yah . respect your hyung " Dae slaped his head lightly ... 

"Hyunggg~  my hairrrrr !" Mike went all drama queen ( The outfit he's wearing , his hair look like that now)

"Shut up dramaqueen" Dae said with a smirk ... 

"HYUNG ! i am no-"

"GUYS , WE'RE GONNA BE LATE & YOU TWO , STOP BICKERING . LETS GO" They were interrupted by tj nagging ..

"Yess ummaa~"  they said in unison . 

"I'mma miss you guys " Nicole said as she was looking down on the floor...

"Babby , we'll call you every night , alright? We'll visit you okay? " Dae said and kissed her ...

"GUYS . kids here!" Mike and TJ scoled in unison .... while covering up your eyes and jake's eyes.

"Heheheee...."  they laughed nerviously .... 

"Guys , let's go. the plane is leaving in 5 minutes. " Nikki shouted while running . * WHAT!? . They all thought .

"BYEBYE BBY NICOLE , I LOVE YOU. CALL ME, TEXT ME , WEB CA-"

"YOUR GONNA MISS YOUR FLIGHT! HURRAY UP GRANDPA!" Nikki shouted! * grandpa!???????!!!???? dae eyes widden 

"GRANDPA!?" Dae shouted .

"HURRAY UP YOU KIDS!" TJ shouted. 

"Nicole unnie/noonnaa, we'll miss you , we love you , gotta go , byebye!"  They all shouted while running and waving . 

"bye ... i ' ll miss you too!" Nicole shouted back . 

 

In the plane

 

Everybody found their seats . Tj with a stranger . Mai with nikki , jake with you & mike with dae.

Eating time (Lunch)

Your pov *

A lady .... her shirt were showing her cleavage .. and her skirt were super duperrr short .and her face was caked with makeup. she bent down a little and her cleavage showed even more ..

"What would you like to eat ?" She asked dae in a seductive voice .... dae looked really uncomfortable while mike was looking like he was gonna throw up ..

"Um , i would like (whatever you want to eat, lunch by the way)"  She than bent down and said ...

"Would you like some of .. me? " (Okay .. i don't know how to write stuff like these ... i , so sowwieee*) 

"Ahem .... Ma'am ... can you stop flirting with my "BOYFRIEND"" Mike said out of the blue while smirking .. Dae looked and him and smirk at him . Mike wrapped his arms around dae's waist while dae wrapped his arms around mike's neck . The lady was taken back ...  

"Boy-boyfriend??" she asked compleatly shocked . The nodded ... 

"I'- I'm sorry . " She surried off. 

We all brust out laughing ....  

"haha , bro , your lucky i saved you ..... you owe me big timee." Mike said as the did a high five. 

"Okay ! " Dae said . while laughing . 

Soon , you guys all fell asleep . 

Someone was shaking you , you yawn and rubbed your eyes like a little kid and pouted a little 

"Awhhh , noona is so cuteeee ~ "  jakey said as he pinch my nose lightly .

"When are we landing jakeyy?" I asked him ..

"In ten minutes noonaa" He said . 

"Arraso." You said and yawn . (You guys are talking in english, you only uses some of korean words.)  

"Eat your breakfast" TJ said from behind me .

"Neh unnie" You loooked around and everyone was awake."

After eating ..

"You will be landing now." The speaker said .

AFTER LANDING! 

"OMG . Korea .. I misss you so muchhh~" Jakey said as we twirl around . While the others were doing the same thing . People around you were thinking * Awhh , their so cuteeeee ! *

"YOU GUYS" we heard someone said .. dame . his voice is likeee so deeeppppppp! .....

"Yes? are yoou the one that is picking us up?" dae asked? 

"Ahh , yess . & my name is mr. Lee , can you all speak korean?" he asked . 

We all nodded . 

"Okay than ... phewww , i thought you guys wouldn't understand korean since you guys were speaking in english." he said as he wipped out his fake sweat . 

"Haha , no worries , we all speak korean .. but this guy *pointing at mike*  he can't speak that much, so when you talk to him, you should speak slowly ." Tj said and shot him a killer smile ... 

No ones Pov 

*AHH ,  they seem like a nice kid , good genes , handsome and gorgeous .. ......... just like when i was younger and i am still handsome * Mr. lee thought . 

"Okay , follow me , the van is waiting outside."