Chapter 7 - Continuation of Last Chapter! ^^

A Love Story (Hiatus)

Supposed to be more of this chapter! But NOOO, i had to refresh the page before saving the freakin thing! technically my sister was the one who pressed f5! GRRR RAWR!

I'll write the last part next chapter! TT_TT

--------

(Super Girls Dorm - 9:51am)

 

Taemin's POV

 

Thump!

Omo! What's Minyoung doing on the floor?

"Taemin Oppa?!?! What the-! Am I dreaming?!" she cried slapping herself.

 

"Minyoung! Are you okay?!" I cried, getting of the bed and took my her hand and stood Minyoung up.

"Are you the real Taemin!?" she cried looking up at me.

"Yes..." I replied, her eyes were so shocked so I leaned in to hug her.

I felt her loosen up once I hugged her, I looked down and Minyoung fainted.

"Omo! Minyoung! Aaah! I have to get her some water!" I cried panicking, I picked her up bridal style and put her down on her bed. (A/N: Kyaaa! Bridal Style!! Aaaaaaaaaaah! Mentally screaming in my head right now imagining the scene x3)

I ran out of her room and went to the kitchen, I looked in the fridge. No water. Only Banana Milk.

Banana Milk! She loves Banana Milk! It might wake her up, right?

I grabbed a bottle and ran back into her room.

She looked so sweet...What the-!

I have to wake her up!

I quickly grabbed Minyoung's head and put her head on my lap.

I opened the bottle and pushed the straw in, then I adjusted Minyoung's head, her body was leaning on me and her head on my chest.

I blushed, and put the straw in .

She still didn't wake up...Wait! She can't sip it since she's unconscious...Aigoo! I'm such a pabo!

I laid her down again and put the Banana milk on her bedside table.

Then I grabbed a note that was on the table with my name mentioned on it.

 

'Minyoung and Taemin-ssi!

Everyone has gone out to explore Seoul, look after the house or something!

Also! Taemin-ssi! You have no schedule today, just text you're hyungs if you want to confirm it!

And if you don't understand this because it's english ask Minyoung to translate it!

Have fun you two! See you guys later!

Minyoung! Don't tell the others I left you guys! See you Later!

K byee!

Niki x'

 

I looked down at the note, what does it mean?

I need Minyoung's translator, I wonder where it is?

I walked towards her desk and opened a drawer, I saw the translator when a book fell out.

It was white with blue dots, and two teddy bear's and a duck as the cover.

"Thats cute!" I cried quietly, then I opened it and read flicked through the pages.

(A/N: Aigoo! Nosey Taemin! That's my dream diary! here's what it looks like btw! http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/keitai/cabinet/item/250/250-509244.jpg )

Then I quickly closed it back up again and blushed.

Omo! That was her dream diary! She wrote one or two dreams about me...

My heart beat increased, I put a hand on my chest.

 

I quickly headed back to the side of the bed and typed in the message.

Oh...No schedule huh?

What time is it?

I took out my phone and checked the time.

Then I turned to look at Minyoung, she was shocked to see me.

I smiled and her cheek.

"I'm sorry for not telling you the truth Minyoung..." I whispered, then I put my head on the bed next to hers and closed my eyes.

I opened them again, and stared at her face...

I could feel my heart beating quickly, It was so loud!

What if I wake up Minyoung!

She looks so cute...

Then I stared at her lips...

Looks perfect...

I leaned in and kissed her lightly for two minutes and pulled back.

What the f*** did I just do?!?!?!?!

I took Minyoung's first kiss!!!

I blushed, then Minyoung's eyes opened.

 

(A/N: OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this first part!! KYAAA! ^/////////^ Hahaaa...fangirling is soo fun! I LOVE THIS SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \(^O^)/ )

End of Taemin's POV!

 

------

 

Minyoung's POV

 

I felt something touch my lips, I opened my eyes and found myself looking at Taemin's face, it was really red.

I blushed, I must have looked like a fire engine right now.

Then I turned over on the bed, maybe if I turn around and look back, the imaginary Taemin will go away.

"M-Mi-Min-Minyoung...Are you o-o-o-o-okay?" I heard a nervous voice asking behind me.

I turned back, Imaginary Taemin was still there.

"I'm fine...Just dissolve quickly imaginary Taemin Oppa!" I cried, staring at him.

"Imaginary?" it replied back.

"Yes! You're just a figment of my imagination! Even though I really want to see Taemin oppa!" I cried, why am I talking to my own imagination?

"I'm real! Look! Pinch me!" it replied again, looking shocked.

"Aigoo! I know this is a really nice dream...this is a nice dream..." I repeated to myself, then I sat up and hugged Lasco.

 

End of Minyoung's POV

 

------

 

Taemin's POV

 

She thinks I'm imaginary...

"Aigoo! I know this is a really nice dream...this is a nice dream..." she repeated to herself, then she grabbed and hugged Lasco.

"Lasco...I'm imagining Taemin oppa in my room...I must be a real ert imagining him here!" she cried, then she kissed Lasco and blushed to herself.

"Aish...I'm real! Look! Can an imaginary person do this?!" I cried, then I picked her up and carried her around the room and put her down on the bed again.

She stared at me.

"Please don't faint!" I cried, she looked like she was about to.

"...Taemin o-o-o-oppa! The real Taemin oppa?" She cried then she lifted her duvet and covered herself, all I could see was a lump on the bed.

"Minyoung...what's wrong?" I asked her worried, then she made a noise.

"Why is Taemin here Lasco?! I didn't know he was here?! He's really here! Omo! Kyaa...!" she squealed from underneath the duvet.

"Minyoung...I'm still here you know..." I spoke, then I sat on the bed, she quickly shook of her duvet and stared at me.

"Tae-Tae-Tae-Taemin o-o-oppa!" she cried her face red as a tomato, then she poked my cheeks.

"Omo! What are you doing?" I cried, staring at her.

"Just checking if you're the real Taemin! You might be an imposter!" she replied, then she pinched my cheeks.

"Ow! I'm real! I'm real!" I cried, moving back a bit.

"Taemin...oppa...how come you're here? don't you have any schedule?" she asked, then she looked down.

"Here read this" I replied giving her Niki's message, then I noticed a photo on her bedside table and picked it up, I blushed.

"What's that?" she asked me, I turned my head away and gave her the photo.

"Omo!" she cried, then she fell back on the bed, banging her head on the headboard, I stared and grabbed her head and put it to my chest then started her head.

"Are you ok Minyoung! It's ok..." I whispered, she looked up at me her face red.

"Ahahahaa..." she laughed nervously then pushed herself from me.

"Kenchana? Are you hungry?" I asked her smiling, she shook her head.

"Why did you lie to me about you're name?" she asked, picking up my sunglasses.

"Let me explain..." I replied, then I told her the reason why.

 

End of Taemin's POV!

 

------

Waaaah! I give up T^T

there was supposed to be more of the chapter!