Chapter 20 - I Only Want Her for Myself not Share her with Other Guys!

A Love Story (Hiatus)

Aigoo! Mianhamnida Everyone for not updating for soo LONG!

I thought Id lose some subcribers by now but I ddnt T^T

Thank you for supporting me!

Continue with the Story! ^^

 

-----

 

(After School - 3:35pm)

 

Taemin's POV

 

I ran out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang, I hope Minyoung didn't go anywhere this time!

Then I caught sight of her near the gate talking to a boy.

Must be Minsung.

As I ran a figure stepped out from behind the gate, then the figure took Minyoung's hand and kissed it.

She blushed.

Grrrr....

"Minyoung!" I cried, Minyoung turned and waved.

I finally got to them.

As expected it was Minsung and the mystery figure still had their hood on.

"Oppa! Let's go? Minsung is coming over to my house to help with homework, want me to help you with you're English homework again?" she asked, I grinned and nodded then took her hand.

"Hello Minsung, and I don't mean to be rude but who are you?" I greeted Minsung with a pokerface and turned to the person with the hood on.

"I'm glad you didn't recognize me Taemin-ssi! kekeke!" then I recognized the voice.

It was Sungmin hyung.

"Eh! Chincha! Hyung what are you doing here?" I asked before making a 90degree bow.

"You don't need to do that Taemin-ssi! I came here to walk Minyoung home!" he laughed then took Minyoung's other hand.

Minsung stood there with a frown on his face.

"Noona...can we go now?" he asked Minyoung then he walked in front of her and gestured for her hand, she smiled then let go of mine and Sungmin hyung's hand after this she pinched his cheeks, and walked ahead.

Me and Sungmin hyung stopped and glared at Minsung's back.

Minsung turned around and stuck his tongue out, then closed his mouth immediately.

"Taemin Oppa! Sungmin Oppa! Are you coming?" she looked turned her head and gave us her puzzled yet cute look.

"Ah! N-ne!" me and Hyung cried, we both rushed forward and walked by her side, Minsung was walking in front of us.

 

End of Taemin's POV!

------

Minyoung's POV

 

"Noona...can we go now?" Minsung asked me, I smiled at him and pinched his cheeks.

What a cute Dongsaeng! We walked towards the direction to my house then I turned around.

"Taemin Oppa! Sungmin Oppa! Are you coming?" I asked, they were both glaring at Minsung.

"Ah! N-ne!" They cried at the same time then rushed to my side, I laughed and continued walking.

While we were walking there was an akward silence, I started humming 'Supa Luv' by Teen Top to fill the Silence.

(A/N: Pahaha! Later on their might be a chameo or a full on characted rivalry from Teen Top! They're so awsome! I recently became a fangirl of them especially Niel O.O! Don't worry! Taemin ad Sungmin is still No.1 in my heart!)

 

"Do you like Teen Top noona?" Minsung asked, I giggled and nodded.

"Which member do you like?" Minsung asked again, I blushed then hid my face with my hands.

"Ni...Niel..." I muttered under my breath but loud enough for Minsung to hear.

"Eh? Niel?" he cried, I looked forward and walked faster just in front of the three guys.

"Niel...The Emotional Voice" I heard all three of them mutter from behind me, I didn't want to turn around or else they might see my face.

 

Bang!

 

I managed to bump into a lamppost.

"Noona!" Minsung cried, he rushed towards me.

"Minyoung!" Taemin and Sungmin cried in unison, once they noticed this they glared at eachother then rushed towards me aswell.

 

"Kenchana?" a voice asked behind me, I turned and blushed even more.

 

-------

I'm sorry for updating and it's a really short chapter -.-

I'll make it up to you guys tomorrow! Since I have a week off school! W00t!

I think the part of Teen Top might come sooner than I expected XD