Chapter 4 - First Day of Being a SM Trainee

A Love Story (Hiatus)

Kekeke! By the way! This is the trainee schedule before school starts!

 

10:00am - Vocal Lessons

11:00am - Dance Lessons

12:00pm - Lunch Break

1:00pm - Modelling

2:00pm - Dance Lessons

2:45pm - Vocal Lessons

3:30pm - Go Home!

 

Even though I know the real schedule is even more difficult than this! But since there is no slave contract in their contracts so this will be fine! ^^

 

^o^ Saranghaeyo! <3

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Super Girls Dorm - 8:45am)

 

Minyoung's POV

 

I opened my eyes.

I suddenly felt very excited, but I don't know why...

 

Wait! I remember now!

 

I'm in Korea, an SM trainee and this is the first day of my training! It's the 3rd week of the holidays! Lucky!

I'm Living THE Dream!

 

"Minyoung! Wake up! You shower first!" Rori shouted, coming into my room in her pyjama's.

 

"Ne! Ne! Just get out! You and you're morning breath Rori! Kekeke!" I joked, she glared at me.

I grabbed my towel and ran to the bathroom before she could catch me.

 

"Aish! How dare you Minyoung!" she shouted opening the bathroom door.

 

"Uh...Excuse me, but I'm taking a shower you ert!" I cried closing the door on her face.

"Rori! Stop being a pedo and let her take a shower in private!"  I heard Kasumi scold her from the kitchen.

 

"I...I...I'm...I'm not a Pedo! She...She...Aigoo! Forget it!" Rori cried defending herself, I heard her stomping towards her room.

 

------

 

(15 minutes later)

 

After my shower I put on some clothes. (A/N: What Minyoung is wearing : http://i.ebayimg.com/08/!B8EeKe!CGk~$(KGrHqF,!jkEzKJ)vvZzBM2BEvKtTg~~0_3.JPG

 also, Minyoung's not wearing a skirt, she's wearing shorts!)

 

"Good Morning Ate's! " I greeted them, and took a seat next to Rori.

"Mianhaeyo! Gomenasai! You're not a pedo all the time!" I apologized.

"It's- What do you mean all the time?!" She turned to me, she hit me in the arm and I pinched her arm, we started pushing eachother. 

 

"Stop it children! It's breakfast a time of peace and family love...Aigoo! What the heck am I saying! Just get on with what you're doing and NO fighting! Minyoung. Rori." Ji-Won spoke, entering the kitchen and taking a seat opposite me and Rori.

"Sorry Ji-Won!" Rori and I said at the same time.

 

Niki and Ali came in afterwards.

"I'm still sleepy!" Niki complained.

"Yerr...What she said..." Ali followed, sitting down beside me.

 

"Breakfast is served!" Kasumi announced, putting the plates down in front of us.

"Itadakimas!" We all said.

"Aigoo! I'm so hungry!" I cried eating it straight away.

 

-

 

Later on

 

Before going downstairs to meet Bubbi, I got my Backpack and put in 3 bottles of Banana milk and 4 Lollipops.

 

"Minyoung! Hurry up! We're going to be late!" Ali cried, I quickly zipped up my bag and ran to the door.

 

------

 

(At the Dorm Lobby / Reception / Entrance 9:35am)

 

"Where's Bubbi?" I asked Ali, tugging her shirt.

"She just texted me, she says that she has to go somewhere, we're taking a van, the driver is driving us to the SM entertainment building." Ali replied after reading the text from Bubbi.

"I didn't even know I gave her my number...SM probably gave it to her since she's our manager." Ali added, She then walked out the door. We all followed her and entered the van.

(A/N: OMG! XD Don't you know not to go inside a van! Ahahaha...I'm joking! nothing bad will happend to them!)

 

------

(SM Building 10:00am)

 

We arrived at the SM building, Ali got out of the van first, she waited until we all got out.

"Thank you!" I said to the driver, I smiled at him and followed my Ate's inside.

 

-

 

The first part of the schedule went by so quickly!

"It's Lunch time now! I'll go explore the place!" I thought excitedly, before going I opened my bag and took out two lollipops, I put one in my pocket and the other one I opened and put in my mouth.

 

I ran out the door.

 

Where should I explore first?

 

End of Minyoung's POV

 

------

 

Ali's POV

 

I watched as Minyoung ran out from the dance room, If I didn't know her so well...I would think she needs the toilet instead of exploring, at least she has food in her bag...or lollipops.

 

"Ali! you coming? " Ji-Won asked me.

"Yeah! You guys go ahead, I need to do something first!" I replied, the girls left and I stood there until I couldn't hear their voices anymore.

 

"Right! Just practise for 20 minutes more! " I told myself, then I practised the whole dance routine again.

 

(20 minutes later)

 

"Hmmm...Still not good enough...But I promised the girl's I would join them...That's enough for now!" I cried, I quickly grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket, then walked out the door.

 

I pressed the Elevator button, I waited for 5 minutes but it still didn't come. I looked around and found a note on the floor and picked it up.

'Due to short circuit problems, The elevator will be out of service for the whole day. Please use the stairs.'

 

I smacked my forehead, that's why it won't come.

 

I walked down the stairs.

I was halfway down the stairs when I felt something on my lap and I panicked. (A/N: It was her phone vibrating! XD)

"Eeeeeeek!" I squealed, then I fell forwards.

 

Oh My...!

This is the end!

Good Bye Everyone!

 

End of Ali's POV

 

------

 

Minho's POV

 

I think I forgot my phone upstairs.

Aish...Onew probably hid it and thought it was a good prank.

 

I pressed the button for the elevator, I stood there for 5 minutes and everyoned passed by me, shooting me 'He's-crazy' glances.

I looked at the door of the elevator and found a note, I grabbed it and read what it said:

'Due to short circuit problems, The elevator will be out of service for the whole day. Please use the stairs.'

 

Aish...I smacked my head, I quickly headed over to the stairs.

At least this is a good way to excercise!

 

As soon as I set one foot on the stairs, I heard a girl scream.

I looked up and the girl fell forwards towards me, I held out my arm to catch her.

 

Bam!

 

I opened my eyes. I was on the floor. I felt something soft and heavy on me.

I looked down and blushed.

 

The girl's head was on my chest and her eye's tightly closed. I grinned at her cuteness.

 

"Excuse me miss?" I asked her.

 

She then felt my chest and opened her eyes. She looked up and stared. I stared into the most pretty dark brown eyes.

She blushed.

 

"...Dammit! Minyoung! Why did you forget to remind me to bring my translator" she muttered under her breath, I heard what she said and it sounded like english...Wait! This is what SM told us a week before! There was a trainee group coming over from England. I think this is one of their members.

 

"Do...Do you speak korean?" I asked her in English.

 

She shook her head.

"Do you speak english?" She asked me.

"Yes, A little bit" I answered back, I suddenly remembered she was still on top of me, I blushed and looked away.

 

"Excuse me miss...but would you mind to get of me now? If anyone see's us they might think of this as a scandal..." I told her, but in my opinion I wouldn't mind being in a scandal with her...Shut up Minho! You just met her!

 

She noticed too and turned red, she quickly got up and dusted her shirt.

 

"I'm sorry! Oh I've got to go...Sorry Again! Good Bye! Thank you for saving me!" She bowed and looked at her phone, she waved back at me and headed towards the lunch area.

 

I lifted up me hand to wave back but her head was already turned towards the Lunch hall.

"Good Bye...Juliette?" I whispered, then I turned and continued up the stairs.

 

End of Minho's POV

 

------

 

Ali's POV

 

Woah! That guy was extremely tall! and Hot...

I smacked my forehead, I wonder if Minyoung, Niki and Sumi might know him?

To be honest I wasn't really intrested in K-pop groups. The only think that sparked my interest was the song and some of the dancing.

 

I hurried into the cafeteria looking for my members, I found them waving my way, I headed their way waving back.

 

"What took you so long ate?" Rori asked me, handing me a sandwich.

"Just practised the dance routine a bit more..." I answered, taking a seat next to Ji-won.

"You're cheeks are red...did something happen?" Ji-Won asked me.

"No-Nothing happened! Why are you asking me that?" I answered, Ji-Won then gave me a I-know-something-happened smirk on her face.

 

"By the way have you seen our maknae ate?" Sumi asked me, I shook my head.

"She's gone exploring, but I don't know where she is" I replied, eating the sandwich given to me by Rori.

 

"She probably got lost, she'll find the cafeteria eventually, but if she doesn't she'll probably find the modelling room and stay there until the end of Lunch waiting for us!" Niki explained finishing off her juice, we all laughed at our maknae's habit of getting lost while exploring.

 

"By the way, this happened yesterday but I sent her out to the super market! and the most unbelievable thing was that she came back at the time that I told her to come back, she was one minute late though, I think it was because of this boy she met yesterday! I think she found her Prince Charming!" Sumi explained, We looked at eachother and smiled proudly.

 

"Our maknae has found love!" Rori giggled.

"She finally found her prince charming huh..." I smiled.

"Yah! But if that boy breaks her heart, I'll break his bones!" Ji-Won added, cracking her knuckles, If you ask me, I think we were all overly protective over our innocent maknae.

 

From the corner of my eye I saw a familiar person entering the cafeteria laughing brightly, it was Minyoung.

She was walking beside a boy in a hoodie and sunglasses. He looked familiar, I saw a lock of blonde hair tucked behind the sunglasses, I don't think Minyoung noticed though.

Wait!

It was the boy from yesterday that dragged Key away.

 

Minyoung looked around the cafeteria and saw us, she quickly said something to the boy and hugged him. He turned red, but Minyoung didn't see because she was already heading towards our table.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

To be continued! in the next chapter!! :3

Ali and Minho finally cross paths! :D

Will update again tomorrow! ^^

This was chapter was pretty long!

 

(Edited)