Chapter 3 - Disturbing His Beauty Sleep? O.O

A Love Story (Hiatus)

(SHINee's Dorm 10:45pm)

 

Key's POV

 

I woke up from my nap by the heavy stomping above me.

"Yah! Will you quiet down! I need my Beauty Sleep!" I screamed at the ceiling, startling the other members.

 

"YAH! Minyoung! Sumi! What the heck are you doing?! You're both too noisy! ARGH! Minyoung-chan! Sumi-chan! Come here! " Another voice screamed in english above all. I heard footsteps running, the slamming of doors. Everything was quiet.

 

I decided to investigate, I got up put on my slippers and headed out the door. Taemin stared at me, acting as if he was caught in the act of doing something wrong.

 

"Yah! Taemin! Why are you sooo late I thought you were only going to get some banana milk?!" I demanded, Taemin looked uncomfortable.

 

"Key hyung! Omo! I took a short cut and it turns out, it wasnt a shortcut..." Taemin murmured his explanation.

 

"Why would you take a-" I asked him, I was cut off by someone stomping and screaming above.

 

"YAH! Minyoung! You Noisy Maknae! I heard you're voice first! Where are you?!?! I'll get the rest later! Minyoung!"  the same voice that screamed earlier. (A/N: You guys are shouting in English! Not Korean!)

 

"Aish...Go to bed Taemin, I'll go complain to them upstairs! Aish...ruining my freakin beauty sleep!" I shrieked and stomped out the front door.

 

I pressed the elevator.

Ping!

I entered the elevator, then pressed floor 19.

Ping!

 

"My precious beauty sleep!" I muttered to myself, Voices screamed from inside the door.

 

"Aish! Minyoung-chan! Come out!  Come out! Wherever you are! Or Else I'll throw away your precious Banana Milk!"saying something in english the same voice shouted.

 

"NOOOOOOOOOO! My Banana MILK! Ali-Onee-CHAN! NOOOOOOOOO!" Another voice joined in english screaming, I heard footsteps running.

 

"Gotcha! You Sneaky Maknae!" The voice from earlier shouted.

Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!

"Ali-Onee-Chan!! NOOOO! My hair! Eeeeek! " I heard the other girl screamed in english, must be the maknae then, She has the same likeness to Banana milk like Taemin. (A/N: Key know's how to speak english!)

 

I stood at the front of the door ready to knock when I heard running, I heard a sound of a plastic bag being carried, a door slammed.

"Yah! Minyoung! Grrrr...You survive for now Little Maknae! Now! Where are you Sumi-chan?! Mwahahahaha!" The voice from earlier screamed outloud in english sounding frustrated.

 

I banged on the door.  Everything became silent. 

(A/N: Aiyoo! Key don't break their door! Key: Yah! They were the one's making the noise and ruining my beauty sleep! Just get on with the story! A/N: Ne!)

"Minyoung, You know a bit of korean, Ji-Won's gone back to sleep, I don't wanna wake her! You open the door...Now!" I heard whispering, the door opened.

 

"An-An-Anyonghaseyo?! Omo! Key Oppa?!" I saw the girl's face, she was pretty cute, then she seemed to know who I was, I smirked.

Well duh! Who wouldn't know SHINee right? But how come this foreigner knows who I am?

 

"Let me speak to the leader, please?" I asked her in english.

 

End of Key' s POV

----

Ali's POV

 

I watched as Minyoung opened the door.

 

"An-An-Anyonghaseyo?! Omo! Key Oppa?!" Minyoung stuttered.

"Let me speak to the leader, please?" A person replied.

 

"Ate! He want's to speak to you! Come here! It's Key from SHINee! OMG!" Minyoung whispered.

 

"Why does he need to speak to me?" I whispered back.

 

"He want's to talk to the leader!"

 
"Yah! Woman! I need to talk to you! Not the maknae! Come out right now!" He screamed from behind the door.
 
I looked at Minyoung, then walked towards the door.
 
"Yes? What do you want?" I asked him annoyed, he was pretty cute but his expression was something else I should avoid.
 
"Yah! You're too noisy! Even though you're just punishing the maknae, you should do it in the hours between 6-8pm! And also! You ruined my beauty sleep! Don't do it-" Key scolded me, but before he could finish the elevator opened.
 
Ping!
 
"Hyung! I heard shouting..." A tall boy came out, he had blonde mushroom headed hair, with sunglasses, as he looked up his face faced towards Minyoung behind me, I saw the hint of a small reassurring smile on his face. I turned to look at Minyoung and saw her make a puzzled face at him.
 
 
"Ah! Tae-" Key cried at him. 
 
"Let's go hyung!" the boy interrupted Key before he could even say his name, he then dragged a confused Key onto the lift and pressed the button. I looked at Minyoung she looked at me and shrugged her shoulders.
 
"Whatever! Let's go to sleep! Sumi will be making Banana cake for us after our training at the SM building!" Minyoung cried dragging me into the apartment, she then pushed me towards my room as she headed for her own.
 
 
End of Ali's POV
------
Minyoung's POV
 
Omo! Why was Key Oppa here?
 
Wait....
 
I think they heard us downstairs...Aigo! SHINee was here! I wonder if Taemin Oppa is sleeping right now?
 
End of Minyoung's POV
 
------
 
Omo! Minyoung-ah really is dense! That was Taemin! Aigoo! This girl!!
Well you'll meet again anyways!
 
Kekeke! Will update in the morning! ^o^
 
Sorry for the short chapter guys! I was in a rush because of the New Years party! XD