Chapter 22 - Second Meeting with Niel

A Love Story (Hiatus)

Paahaa~!

I really am confused now...

I Don't know who to choose, the plot of the story might change...

>///<

But I'll make the ending very sweet! And you'll end up with T -start of coughing fit- and N -coughs hysterically again- !

^o^

Ok so Yeah~!

(Ehehehehe~! I'm in a Crew called the M Crew or the MIH Crew~! MIH = Make It Happen, We do missions involving cute asian boys or C.A.B's! and our reward is free FOOD! Our first successful mission was AWSOME! We got FREE ICE CREAM~! And the C.A.B's number, but WHO CAREs about his number!!! WE GOT FREE FOOD!   \(^O^)/ )

 

BTW in my story it's still January XD So It's snowing.

On with the Story my LOVELY subscribers~! 

 

-------------

 

(Friday - 4:25pm)

 

Minyoung's POV

 

I sighed and waited for Minsung, he said that if he didn't come at 4:25 then I could go home.

I guess the teacher really is punishing him, I sighed once again and walked out of the school gates.

 

It's not fair, everyone is busy on Friday afternoon...

Even my Unni's.

I had learnt the choreography to one of the dances already so I didn't have to practise with them today.

Argh! I should have pretended I didn't know the choreography!

 

Taemin had to go early aswell, he had Dance practise for a performance and a gag show coming up.

 

I pulled my scarf up to my face and kicked some snow aside before passing the school gate and onto the pavement.

Unluckily for me I was stubborn and refused when my manager asked if he could drop me off at the dorm before going with the others to dance rehearsal.

I blew a raspberry and continued walking, Lucky I brought my rain boots today. It was black and pink with white Hello Kitty Prints all over it, I thought it was kinda cute!

 

I looked at the path in front of me, everything was covered in snow.

Somehow it gave of a peaceful feeling, I hummed to the tune of 'The Man Opposed' by Dalmation and dancing a bit since there was no choreography with the song.

As I walked I looked at my surroundings.

Then I turned round a corner.

 

Bam!

 

I somehow bumped into a very tall person, by the looks of it the figure was a teenage boy.

"Oh! I'm Sorry!" I bowed and walked past the person.

I walked for a few seconds before I heard someone call my name.

I looked back and turned to see the person running to catch up with me slowly so he wouldn't slip on the snow.

He finally reached me and panted.

 

"Minyoung-ssi! I didn't recognize you!" he cried happily, I stared at him confused.

Who was this guy?

It was very hard to see through his beanie and the scarf over his face.

"Uh...Who are you?" I asked him, he looked up and laughed.

"Good! You can't recognize me! That means my fan girl's won't be able to recognize me!" he stood up and took my hand.

I shook his hand off and looked up at him and studied his face.

He looked down at me and laughed a little.

"You're a fan of me right? You should recognize my eyes right away!" he cried, then he took my hand and walked me somewhere.

I should really try to run away but he looks familiar and he feels safe.

As we walked, his hands still held onto my hands, I glanced at him a couple of times.

Wait! His eye's looks like Niel!

OMG!

It's Niel from Teen Top!

 

"You know who I am now don't you!" he laughed, then continued walking towards a building right across my school.

I blushed and walked faster to catch up with him.

I slipped and fell on top of Niel, the snow covered us.

"Why is it that everytime I meet you, we always end up in an akward position?" he laughed standing up and then he helped me get up aswell.

"I-I'm Sorry!" I cried bowing, then he laughed even more.

"No need to do that! You're my fan so it's fine!" he replied.

I stared at my now pale hands, normally I'm very tanned but I think I've gone paler, I couldn't feel my hands anymore and blew on them.

"You're cold right? Here let me warm you're hand!" he said, we entered a building and climbed up some stairs and entered a room.

"My secret hangout! Just Kidding! This is Teen Top's dance studio!" he said happily before leading me to a sofa and pushing me down to sit.

"It's just how I saw it in Making the Artist!" I cried looking around.

Niel left me for a minute, he said something about getting something warm for me.

Wow!

Niel Oppa really is nice! Just like how he was in MTA!

I got up, I took of my scarf and put it down on the sofa and ran to the middle of the room.

I looked at myself in the mirror and started dancing my own choreography I made.

I practised for a couple of minutes and turned around to fine Niel sitting on the sofa clapping.

I stared at him, then he laughed and gestured for me to come over.

 

"That was good! Which dance was that?" he asked me, I blushed and sat down on the other side of the sofa.

"I-I...It's my own choreography..." I stuttered, he slid nearer to me.

I looked up at him.

"Wow! That's so cool!" he cried.

He really is tall!

And very skinny!

I laughed nervously and looked down at my hands.

He was next to me now.

There was an akward silence, then I looked up at him again.

I stared at his lips and blushed even more then looked down at my hands again.

My hair slid down and covered my face.

Thank Goodness!

Then I felt a hand on my head for a few seconds.

I looked up and Niel's face was right in front of me.

I blushed and looked into his eyes.

"W-What are you doing?" I muttered avoiding his eyes.

"Mhm...I don't know...let's see what happens..." he mumbled, I looked up at him again.

I began to close my eyes and by the looks of it he was too.

Our faces leaned in closer.

 

"YO! Niel~! Are you in he- YAH! Who's that?" a voiced cried from the door, I blinked and realized what I was about to do and turned red and looked down at my hands embarrased.

It was Ricky.

"Yah! Aish...So close..." Niel muttered the last part and got up.

I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"I have to go home before my Unni get's worried...Thank's for letting me warm up Niel Oppa-I mean Niel-ssi!" I cried bowing at both Ricky and Niel.

"I can take you home later!" Niel cried, I looked up at him and blushed then turned my head.

"I-I-It's OK! I really n-need to go home..." I stuttered and walked out the door before they could see my face.

What Would Taemin Oppa do if he found out I almost got my first kiss!

I'm such a bad Taemint!

But I'm also a EmotioNiel though...

I sighed and walked out the door.

End of Minyoung's POV!

------

Niel's POV!

 

"YAH! Why did you have to enter and be all Loud for RICKY!" I shouted, Ricky smirked and made a 'I-don't-know-what-you're-talking-about' shrug.

I walked towards the window and watched Minyoung's figure going home in the snow.

So close...She wanted to kiss me too...

I sighed and sat down.

Then I saw Minyoung's scarf on the sofa where she was sitting just moments ago.

I grinned.

Another excuse to meet her again!

I grinned and took her scarf and tied it around my neck.

 

End of Niel's POV!

 

------------

OMFG!

The drama is starting!

Paha!

>/////////< They were about to kiss!

But unfortunately for Niel oppa, Minyoung already had her first kiss taken by Taemin XD

SOO AWSOME! <3

Ok i'll update again! ^^