Chapter 21 - Another Rival...Is there anymore coming or is this it?

A Love Story (Hiatus)

Paha!

I'm giving Taemin a hard time XD

First there's Sungmin - his sunbae in SM

Second there's Minsung - his rival in school for __'s love

Then there's the new rival from Teen Top - People got the hint on who it might be right? from the previous chapter?

You know who it is right? XD

So Taemin has loads of people to compete with XD Uwaa! Makes it more difficult! ^o^

So anyways! I forgot to post this up yesterday because I had to take my little sister to her party since my parents weren't able to go...

But yeah!

As Promised!

Here's the Chapter Continuation~!

 

---------

 

(Same Time as Previous Chapter)

 

Minyoung's POV

 

"Kenchana?" a voice asked behind me, I turned and blushed even more.

 

It was a Teen Top member.

To be even more specific...

It was Teen Top's Niel.

 

"N-ne! Kenchana!" I cried standing up, but ended up tripping on my foot and falling onto Niel.

We ended up in a very akward position.

"I-I-I'm so sorry!" I cried, standing up again, he sat there staring at me with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"It's Ok! You're a foreigner right? You're very pretty~!" he laughed, then stood up aswell dusting himself.

"I...Yes...Thank you..." I replied looking down at my shoes so that my bangs would cover my red face.

 

 

"Noona! Are you Ok? Do you have brain damage? Did you forget about Taemin now?" Minsung arrived panting and glaring at Niel.

"Minyoung! Are you Ok? Do you have brain damage? Did you forget about Minsung?" Taemin and Sungmin arrived, glaring at Minsung for getting to me faster, then they noticed Niel and stared at him.

"And you are?" both Taemin and Sungmin asked him with a pokerface.

Boy's are very weird.

"Hello, Choneun Teen Top's Niel imnida!"  Niel replied but smiling at me.

"I'm so sorry for falling onto you, Niel-ssi!" I cried, bowing a 90degree bow towards Niel.

Oh my gooo...

Niel, Taemin and Sungmin are with me...

I must have died and gone to heaven.

 

"Hello? Anyone there? Minyoung-ah?" somebody waved their hands in front of my face playfully whilst laughing.

I blinked and stared right into Niel's face.

I blushed harder.

"Huh? Oh Ne~! I'm here!" I mumbled, covering my face.

"Minyoung-ah! We have to hurry home before Kasumi-noona get's worried again!" Taemin cried grabbing hold of my right hand.

"Yes Minnie! We have to get you home before it's dark!" Sungmin smiled half-heartedly and grabbed hold of my left hand.

"Come on Noona! We have to do our homework!" Minsung cried, pushed me from the back.

"Bye Bye...Niel-ssi!" I cried suddenly then turned red, I waved at Niel with the hand Taemin was holding.

 

End of Minyoung's POV!

 

------

 

Niel's POV

 

"Bye Bye...Niel-ssi!" she waved at me with the other guy's hand still holding onto her hand.

I waved to Minyoung who was being dragged away.

I need to find out who she is!

She's kind of cute!

And was I hallucinating or wasn't that Taemin from SHINee? And Sungmin from Super Junior?

Even though Sungmin was wearing a hood he's still slightly recognisable.

 

I shook my head and grinned to myself.

She must be a SM trainee!

I must meet her again!

She probably goes to SM Academy because her and Taemin wore the same uniform, I grinned to myself and headed towards my dance studio right around the corner.

 

End of Niel's POV

 

-----------

 

 

Another short chapter? T^T I'm sorry!

Paha! Niel has appeared! As you can see...

My bias in Teen Top is Emotional Voice Niel~!

Pew Pew Pew~!

Sorry for the crappy chapter but yeah! This is what I came up with for now XD