Chapter 15 - First Meeting / Taemin's Jealousy / Revenge part 1

A Love Story (Hiatus)

I couldn't think of any possible chapter names

So I just named the chapter that came up 

You guys know who this will be RIGHT?!

My chapter in which Taemin oppa gets jealous! :3

Kyaaa! So cheesy and fluffy right?!

Ahaahah! This is not rated by the way!

On with the stori!

 

------

 

(Somewhere... - 3:59pm)

 

Minyoung's POV!

 

 

No!

It couldn't be!

Could it?!

I'm not sure...

 

"You seem familiar..." I muttered, the guy looked up at me with a worried look on his face.

"Don't tell me you're a fan too!" He cried backing off, I laughed quietly.

"A fan of who?" I asked still laughing, he stopped and stood in front of me.

"Su-Super Junior!" he whispered in my ear, I looked up shocked.

"But uh...who are you in Super Junior?" I asked, he looked around then took my hand gently.

"Sungmin, Lee Sungmin...Don't shout ok?" He muttered, we were walking towards the park.

"Su-Su-Su-Sungmin! But I uh...Am I dreaming again?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Wait...You're an E.L.F?! You don't act like a normal E.L.F fan who scream every time they see me..." he observed, I laughed nervously.

"If you're Sungmin from SuJu then I met my bias already...omo!" I cried, pulling my hand away from him, they were surprisingly soft just like how I imagined it to be.

"Then you are a fan! But you're different! Let's start again!" He cried happily holding out hand, I stepped away from him, in my head I was mentally slapping myself so as not to faint.

"..." I stayed silently slowly stepping away, he stared at me then laughed.

"It's ok! I love my fans, just not those who scream and stalk me" he cried grabbing hold of my hand.

"What's you're name? Are you lost?" he asked, giving me his smile.

The smile that he has on his pictures, the smile that made me have a bit of a nosebleed.

I smiled back weakly, even though my smile can't be compared to his.

"My name is Lee Minyoung, and yes...Do you know the way to the SHINee dorm?" I asked, he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah! Nice to meet you Minyoung! Are you a SHINee stalker by any chance?" He asked, he held my hand again.

We must be going to the SHINee dormitory, the scenery looks familiar!

Wait! I can see the school!

"Ani! I'm a SM trainee, we just got here three weeks ago! " I replied smiling.

Who's lucky enough to meet their biases from their favourite bands?

"You mean! You're one of the trainee's who was scouted in London! Mwoh! I'll be seeing you more often then! Bubbi said we'll be sharing you're dance studio since our one is being renovated!" he cried.

After this we talked and got to know each other, Sungmin oppa was how I imagined him to be like.

15 minutes went by, we walked pass my school.

"Minyoung! I've found you!" a voice cried from behind, it was Taemin, he pushed Sungmin aside and stood in between the both of us and took my hand.

 

End of Minyoung's POV!

------

(4:17pm)

Taemin's POV

 

The last bell rang but my homeroom was still speaking.

15 minutes went by, I got irritated and got up.

"Omo! Mianhamnida Taemin-ssi! You can go, I know you have a busy schedule!" He cried shocked, then I bowed and left the room running.

I wonder if Minyoung's waiting for me by the gate like I instructed her to do.

I ran to the gate but no-one was there, I walked hurriedly to the car park in case she was there.

I looked for her in the school but no sign, I gave up and walked out the gates, then I saw her.

With a guy...

They seemed to be laughing about something and getting more friendly, he was holding her hand.

Grrr...!

"Minyoung! I've found you!" I cried, running towards her.

I pushed the guy aside and grabbed Minyoung's hand.

She looked shocked then smiled up at me.

"Taemin oppa! I thought you were busy and went ahead first!" she cried laughing, I blushed slightly.

"My homeroom teacher kept talking after the bell rang, so I had to stay behind for awhile!" I replied happily, then turned to look at the guy who was still walking beside us.

You can go now! Then it dawned on me who the guy was...

"Omo! Sungmin hyung!" I cried shocked, Sungmin hyung then smiled and laughed at me.

"Taemin! I didn't know you knew this girl! She seemed lost and asked me where you're dorm was! I was just taking her!" he replied, then he stepped back and walked beside Minyoung, taking her hand.

"I uh...Yeah! she lives just one floor above me..." I replied weakly.

I felt jealous, surely Sungmin hyung would steal her heart right now.

I should have left the class earlier! But I had to keep my image...

Argh!

"Blah Blah Blah Minyoung! I love that too! Mwoh?! You did?! I think I read you're one!" Sungmin hyung laughed, Minyoung blushed and replied.

"I didn't think you received my letter Oppa!" she mumbled, I held on to her hand tighter.

If I let go Sungmin hyung will surely take her.

"What letter Minyoung?" I asked, she turned her heads towards me.

"The letter I wrote to Sungmin, my Unni's in his fanclub asked the members to write a letter to Sungmin and I wrote one! Sungmin Oppa received it! I'm glad!" she cried happily, I smiled weakly.

Why didn't she write a letter to me too...

All the way to the dorm, Sungmin and Minyoung talked about things.

I stayed quiet, but still holding her hand.

 

We arrived at the dorm. Phew!

We can leave Sungmin hyung now!

 

"Anyonghi kasayo oppa! See you again soon!" Minyoung cried, then she let go of my hand and hugged Sungmin hyung quickly, his faced blushed slightly

I stood there quietly looking down at my shoes.

"Anyonghi Kasayo hyung..." I mumbled, Minyoung let go of the hug and walked towards me.

I grabbed hold of her hand again.

"Anyonghi kyesayo Minyoung! Taemin!" he cried waving and walking away.

Once Sungmin hyung was out of sight Minyoung laughed.

"Oppa...I just met Sungmin oppa and held his hand..." she mumbled quietly staring at her left hand.

"Kaja! Let's go upstairs, I want to read d.gray-man!" I cried irritated.

We entered the elevator, Minyoung happily humming Taeyang's Wedding Dress.

I'm holding you're hand! Loads of my fangirl would die if I was holding their hands now!

Wait! What Am I thinking! I sound so selfish! Minyoung wouldn't fall for Sungmin hyung!

I'm the one standing with her right now!

I'm the one who's holding her hand!

I'm the one who know's how she sleeps!

The one who know's how to cheer her up when she's sad!

And the One who received her first kiss without her knowing!

I'm the only one for her.

She's the one for me.

 

Suddenly Minyoung's phone rang, One for Me played out.

I blushed, she was about to pick up when the phone stopped ringing, she furrowed her eyebrows then put it back in her pocket.

"Oppa! Can you help me with my math's homework? It's not my most favourite subject..." she asked, looking up at me with pleading eyes.

"Ok! Let me change, then I'll come up with my English homework!You can help me with that in exchange for helping you with math's!" I replied happily, she nodded and blushed, then turned her head away.

Ping!

I waved, before the elevator's door closed.

She waved back, I smiled at her then got out my keys and went inside.