Chapter 14 - First Day at SM High! part 2

A Love Story (Hiatus)

-.-''

My english teacher is so stupid...

We still need to stay after school for extra revision even though our exams are OVER!

Stupid man...-.-''

So Anyways!

 

By the way...

SOMEONE will appear next chapter!

Remember! If its in Italics then they're saying it in Korean! :P

On with the Story!

 

---------------

(SM Academy High School 6:25am)

 

Taemin's POV

 

I held Minyoung's hand and dragged her to reception.

Jinhye the receptionist then looked up from her computer with a small smile on her face, I waved and she nodded back.

I walked towards the office entrance still holding Minyoung's hand.

Jinhye then typed up something in her computer and the printer whirred to life, she then stood up and walked towards us.

"Noona! This is one of the new english trainee that just joined SM! Are you going to take her to class or should I?" I asked her, she nodded and looked at Minyoung who was behind me.

"I see and yes, I will take her to her class, not you!" she laughed then she held out her hand to Minyoung.

"My name is Kim Jinhye, the receptionist in this school! Nice to meet you Minyoung-ssi!" She smiled down at Minyoung.

Minyoung looked up and smiled back let go of my hand, then took Jinhye noona's hand and shook it.

"Hello Jinhye-ssi! My name is Lee Minyoung, I'm a new trainee in SM along with my other Unni's!" Minyoung cried smiling, I laughed.

"You don't need to say ssi at the end of my name Minyoung! Let's just talk in standard english for now! And yes I know, SM informed me of the new trainee group from England that will be transferring to this school." Jinhye replied hugging Minyoung .

"Ne~! Standard english it is! Um...If you don't mind me asking but where is the head teacher?" Minyoung asked her, Jinhye and I laughed.

"You're speaking to her right now Minyoung!" I laughed taking her hand, Mingyoung turned red and bowed to Jinhye.

"Omo! Chincha! Anyonghaseyo!" she cried laughing at her own mistake, Jinhye nodded and handed Minyoung a piece of paper with her school timetable on it.

"This is you're time table! But since lessons haven't started yet, Taemin can show you around the school! Taemin take her back here 20 minutes before the bell rings for classes! I'll see you in a bit Minyoung!" Jinhye smiled and walked back to her desk.

 

"So Minyoung! I'll show you around, I'll even show you to my classroom!" I babbled excitedly, and showed her around the school.

 

End of Taemin's POV!

 

------

 

Minyoung's POV

 

The first bell rang, Jinhye showed me to my classroom.

We arrived in front of the door, I could see the students from outside the small window on the door, they seemed friendly.

Jinhye knocked and opened the door, the noise died down.

"This is the new student, she will be in you're class and also speak to her in English! She doesn't know a word of korean, so try and teach her ok?" Jinhye smiled at all of them, she gestured for me to come in, I shuffled in quietly.

I looked up and everyone smiled at me, except for a group of girls in the corner.

"An-an-anyonghaseyo! Chonun Lee Minyoung imnida! Please take good care of me!" I cried sputtering, everyone laughed then nodded their heads.

"Welcome to class xxx Minyoung-ssi! I'm you're 선생님, Sosaengnim or Homeroom teacher, my name is Jungri, everyone say hello to Minyoung!" a lady in her twenties stood up from behind the desk and shook my hand.

"Anyonghaseyo Minyoung!" They all cried smiling at me, I bowed again.

"Take a seat next to Minsung over there and let's continue with the lesson!" my teacher pointed at my seat, it was at the back of the class behind a boy, his head was on the desk, I couldn't see his face so I figured he must have been sleeping.

 

I walked over to the seat, when I passed by everyone smiled, except for the group of girls in the other corner of the room near the door, I smiled back at everyone and took my seat, luckily it was near a window so I could look out whenever I felt bored.

 

The boy in front of me turned around and passed me a note, he looked cute, he turned back and put his head down again.

I looked at the note and opened it, it said:

 

Hello!

My name is Kim Minsung! Nice to meet you!

Let's talk after class Minyoung!

 

I laughed, the teacher stopped and looked at me, so did the rest of the class except for Minsung.

"Mianhamnida Sosaengnim!" I cried, she nodded and continued with the lesson, it was English. Urgh. I had enough of English in London! WHY?!

 

*First bell - Break time!*

 

It's already break time?

That was quick! Their English and Math's lessons was pretty easy to understand!

Everyone slowly left the classroom, Minsung was still sleeping.

I got up from my seat and walked to the door.

"Minyoung! Wait!" a voice cried, I turned to look and found Minsung getting up off his chair and walked towards me.

"N-ne?" I gave him a questioning look, he looked down at his shoes.

"I can't speak english very well...but would you like to-" he was cut off by Taemin who appeared behind me suddenly.

"Minyoung! Kaja! Let's go to our special place!" Taemin cried, grabbing hold of my hand and walking away from Minsung.

"Oppa! Minsung-ssi was about to ask me something!" I cried, Taemin looked at me and turned his head again, still walking hurriedly away as if he didn't hear me.

I looked back to my classroom, Minsung was still standing there looking dumbfounded, I waved at him and made a sorry gesture.

I saw him wave back and enter the classroom, he doesn't have any friends to hang out with...I wonder why?

I was being pulled and suddenly we were at the garden we found earlier.

"Minyoung! How was you're first two lessons?" He asked me taking out a lunch box from his bag.

(A/N: His lunch box http://kawaii.kawaii.at/img/bento-boxes-kawaii-bear-blue-2-1_big.jpg)

 

"It was ok...Minsung-ssi helped me during math's with the algebra problem! Naneun komawo!" I told him, then I grabbed my bag and took out my sandwich, I looked up at Taemin and he was staring at me, I glanced at the hint of jealousy in his eyes but it vanished a few seconds later when I looked up.

I grinned, then took a bite out of my sandwich.

 

End of Minyoung's POV

------

Taemin's POV

 

Minyoung keeps talking about this Minsung guy...What's so good about him?

I can help you with any math's problems anytime if I was in you're class! I wish I was in her class...

 

She took a bite of her sandwich, I leaned in and took a bite too.

It was very tasty!

 

"Minyoung what's in that sandwich?" I asked her, she laughed.

"Yah! Eat you're own food! It's got chicken, lettuce and tomato inside it!" she replied, I giggled.

I have an idea!

"Minyoung say aaah~!" I ordered happily, she looked puzzled but opened , then I fed her.

"Omo! It's tasty~!" she cried chewing, I laughed.

"Of course~! Key hyung made it!" I replied, then I ate my lunch.

It was so peaceful here...

I hope no-one finds our special garden!

 

End of Taemin's POV!

 

------

 

(End of School Day! - 3:56pm)

 

Minyoung's POV

 

I waited for everyone at the school gates, but still no sign of them.

I sighed then got impatient and started walking.

Taemin said he would walk home with me...I guess not...

 

I kept my head down and walked.

I looked up and panicked!

Wait!

I don't know how to get home! Argh!

I should have waited! I can't even see the school!

 

I walked faster, not watching were I was going.

Bam!

I groaned and looked up.

"Mianhamnida!" The person cried, it was pretty strange the way he was dressed, he was dressed in jeans and a hoodie, he had a mask over his face and his hood was up.

He looked down then held out a hand.

I took it and got up, then he looked at me.

"I'm sorry for making you fall!" he cried bowing.

I shook my head.

"I uh...don't understand korean..." I said in english, the person then nodded his head.

"I said I'm sorry for making you fall! I was trying to get away from a group of girls..." he said, then I looked at him closely.

No!

It couldn't be!

Could it?!

I'm not sure...

 

End of Minyoung's POV!

 

----------

 

Ahahahahahahaha! 

Sorry for not updating for the past 4 days!

You see I was busy revising/studying!  

So yeah! 

Some of you guys will probably know who this person is right?

kk will update again tomorrow!