Chapter 2 - Because of the Banana Milk...

A Love Story (Hiatus)

(At the Dorm - 8:45pm)

 

Kasumi's POV

 

I woke up and looked around the room...

"I want to make banana cake..." I said out loud to no one in particular.

 

I got off my bed and headed towards Minyoung's room.

She was fast asleep hugging Lasco .

Lasco!

 

Maybe I shouldn't disturb her? Nopee...I should disturb her...Kekekeke...Since she's the maknae...kekeke...

 

"Yah! Minyoung! Wake up! I need you to do something for me!" I whispered loudly in her ears, but not to loudly in case I wake the others.

 

Minyoung's POV

 

*Happily Dreaming about Sungmin from Super Junior*

 

"Yah! Minyoung! Wake up! I need you to do something for me!" someone whispered in my ears.

 

I opened my eye half-way and found myself looking at Kasumi...

"Yah! I am sleeping! I need to get back to sleep before I forget where I was! Sungmin Oppa wait for me..." I shrieked quietly at her, I went back to sleep.

 

"Minyoung-ah! I'm making Banana Cake! And I'll give you extra money to buy you're special Banana Milk!" she whispered in my ears, tempting me.

 

"Ba-Ba-Banana Milk?! and Cake?! Ok! Let me get my coat and the translator!" I shrieked once I heard her mentioning Banana milk. (A/N: Lol!)

 

I grabbed the nearest hoodie from  my wardrobe and headed towards the front door, Kasumi was waiting with the keys in one hand and the money in the other. Lucky she remembered to exchange the £ into ₩!

 

"Oh! While your at the super market, why don't you get these essential things? Since Bubbi will take us home shopping the day after tomorrow...But I don't want to start my first day as a SM trainee and turn up all dirty and stinky because the Dorm didn't have soap! I'm sure you and everyone else don't want to create a bad first impression right? Go on! Be back before 10:30!" Kasumi explained once I got to the door, giving me the keys and the money, I slipped the money in my hoodie's pocket (A/N: There is ₩100000 inside!), she pushed me outside but before closing the door she handed me a list of stuff to buy, including the recipe for the Banana Cake. Then she closed the door.

 

I pressed the button to go down and waited.

Ping!

I entered the empty elevator and pressed the ground floor.

 

The elevator stopped at floor 18, Omo! I didn't press 18...Someone must be coming through then.

 

The door opened and on the otherside was a Boy in a hoodie and glasses, his hood up. He looked at me unsure if he should enter.

I stared at him then looked down at my phone and pretended to text. He entered the elevator hesitantly, Well to me that seemed pretty rude! What does this guy think he is? I kicked the wall of the elevator beside me. Hurry up and arrive on the ground floor! The boy looked my way startled when I kicked the wall.

Ping!

Yes! Finally here! I went out first, before I left I turned to the boy and stuck my tongue out. Ha! That's what you get for thinking you're better than me! Humph.

 

I headed towards the receptionist.

"Excuse me...Do you know where the nearest SuperMarket is?" I asked her.

"It's just down the road, then you turn left, after that you go down the road and turn right, The SuperMarket will be there! Take Care!" She replied smiling at me. I smiled back and she turned red slightly, I wonder what made her do that? (A/N: Because of Your AEGYO! The charm of the Maknae! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!)

 

I walked out of the building, there wasn't a lot of people outside.

 

 

I thought there would be fan girls around this time, waiting for SHINee...

At least no one's here!  Hahaha...

 

I walked down the road, it seemed pretty far before the road ended. 

I looked down at my translator, at least there's games on this thing.

I played Tetris.

 

Bam!

 

I fell down and looked up to see a lamp post in front of me.

"Owww! Should have looked out for a Lamp post..." I cried rubbing my forehead.

 

I suddenly felt a pair of hands underneath my arms pulling me up.

 

"Kenchana?" a voice spoke from behind me.

 

I looked up and saw the boy from the elevator, Aigoo...He must have seen me...Aish!

 

"Ne, Kenchana!" I replied, he looked at me and laughed.

 

"Yah! This is no laughing matter! I could have had brain trauma or amnesia!" I shouted, he looked at me startled at what I said.

Wait! I forgot I'm in Korea...He probably doesn't understand english...Aiyoo!

 

"Yeongeorul malsum halsu isseoyo?" I asked him. (A/N: It means 'Do you speak english?')

 

"Ne! I mean Yes! I didn't know you were a foreigner! Sorry Sorry! I heard you ask the receptionist about the supermarket...Do you want me to show you? I'm actually headed there myself! Come!" He giggled, he grabbed my hand and started walking. (A/N: Im sure you guys know who this boy is right?? XD)

 

------

 

(At the SuperMarket - 9:00pm)

 

I looked around, it was pretty small but It looked like It had everything on the list Kasumi gave me.

 

I turned around to thank the boy, but he wasn't there. Omo! I'll say thank you tomorrow! I even forgot to ask for his name...

 

I hurriedly got all the things on the list and the ingredients, I finally arrived at the drink's section.

"Uwaa! Banana Milk Heaven! Kekekeke...Sumi forgot to say how much I could take-" I smiled mischievously, suddenly my phone rang and 'One for Me' played out.

 

"Aigoo...It's Sumi..." I sighed touching the 'accept the call button' on speaker. (A/N: Just So You know her phone is the same model as Taemin's phone! ^^)

 

"By the way Minyoung! Only buy about 20-28 bottles of Banana Milk! You have been warned! If there's more than 28! I'm going to Punish you! Hurry up and come home before 10:30! Hurry Ok! I don't want anything bad happening to the Maknae! Ok, See you soon! Before 10:30!" She shrieked.

"Sumi...my phone is on speaker...the shop keeper can hear you...kekeke" I whispered onto the phone, the Ajumma at the counter looked at me.

 

"Mianhaeyo!" I apologized to the lady, I took 27 bottles of milk, just as I reached for the last milk, instead I felt a hand.

 

I looked up to see Hoodie boy. (A/N: Hahaha, you nicknamed him hoodie boy!)

"Omo! Hoodie Boy! I mean uh...You can take the milk..." I grinned at him, I watched as he took 10.

 

There was only 1 left, I looked at it, Hoodie boy took the last one.

I pouted but since I already have 27 it doesnt matter...But I wanted the one banana milk to have the same amount because my birthday was on the 28th. (A/N: Aiyoo! Realise it already! Its Taemin! Aiyaa! Kekeke, She'll realise tomorrow! Maybe har har har!)

 

As I headed towards the counter hoodie boy grabbed my wrist and turned me around to look at him, he gave me the last Banana Milk and smiled. I looked up at him and blushed slightly, but I still couldn't see his eyes behind the dark sunglasses he was wearing.

 

"Omo! Kamsahamnida! Thank you! " I cried thankfully at him, I headed towards the counter...But before I got there I layed my eyes on some lollipops.

 

"Sumi won't mind if I buy some Lollipops right?" I murmured to myself, I took 8 lollipops and put them on the trolley.

 

Once I got to the counter, the Ajumma started beeping on the price. I looked at the Cashier, the cost was already up at  ₩45000.

 

The total ended up at ₩65000, kekekeke...there some left money...But then again Sumi will scold me.

 

I had a bit of trouble carrying the shopping bags but I managed.

 

"Do you need help?" A familiar voice asked, I turned around to look at Hoodie boy.

"Aniyo, I can manage!" I replied, As I started walking I fell forward. (A/N: Hahahaha! I was listening to this while typing this part up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK0Vg34Nv7I 

I was getting ready to feel the ground, but instead I felt arms around my waist.

 

Omo! I looked up at Hoodie boy.

"Aiyoo! thank you!" I blushed and bowed.

 

"Let me take some of those bags! I can't believe I saw a girl carry 7 heavy plastic bags!" He laughed, I blushed and looked away.

 

We headed back to the hotel, I didn't know what to say so all the way home we kept quiet.

 

(10:25)

 

We arrived at the dorm, the reception smiled and waved, I waved back and smiled at her, she turned red. Still don't know why she turned red? (A/N: Because of Your AEGYO!! x3)

 

Me and Hoodie boy entered the elevator, I pressed 19, he didn't press any buttons.

"By the way! What's your name?" I asked him, trying to fill the silence between us.

"You'll find out tomorrow...What's yours?" He asked me avoiding my question and changing the topic.

"Omo! Mystery guy huh?! I'm Lee Minyoung! " I replied laughing at his mysteriousness.

 

Ping!

 

We arrived at my floor.

"Thank you for helping me carry the bags!" I cried, bowing at the same time. He put down the rest of the bags down near the door.

I watched him enter the elevator, I waved bye and smiled at him.

He turned red, and I looked at him puzzled. (A/N: Aigoo!)

 

I knocked on the door, even though I had a key I couldn't be bothered to open it since there was the plastic bags.

 

Kasumi opened the door.

 

"Minyoung-ah! What took you so long?! Your 1 minute late! Aish...Let me help you with those!" She scolded me, taking five bags and entering the apartment, I followed her inside putting the bags down in the kitchen.

 

"Sumi! I met this guy! He was really nice! He helped me carry the shopping bags back here! " I cried, shaking her.

 

"How nice for you Minyoung!" She replied packing the stuff away in the cupboards.

 

I entered the living room, SHINee Oppa's are probably back by now...

 

"YAH! Minyoung! I didn't give you permission to buy Lollipops! YAH! Minyoung! Come here!" She chased me around the apartment...

I'm sure the SHINee Oppa's can hear us below, As Kasumi chased me, we managed to wake up everyone in the apartment.

 

"YAH! Minyoung! Sumi! What the heck are you doing?! You both too noisy! ARGH! Minyoung-chan! Sumi-chan! Come here! " Ali, Rori, Ji-won and Niki shouted, coming out of the bedrooms in their pyjama's after this, it was full on war. Everyone hid and only Ali was left standing in the living room. All the members knew how she was when she was woken up...Full on Dinosaur rage! (A/N: You know the members? They are actually based on my real life friends XD)

 

"YAH! Minyoung! You Noisy Maknae! I heard you're voice first! Where are you?!?! I'll get the rest later! Minyoung!" I heard Ali scream stomping towards my bedroom. I was hiding behind this place behind the wardrobe, I found it earlier while packing and accidently tripped.

 

I heard Ali enter the room.

Slam! Slam! Slam! I heard her open and closing doors.

 

"Aish! Minyoung-chan! Come out!  Come out! Wherever you are! Or Else I'll throw away you precious Banana Milk!" I heard Ali shout, it sounded like she was in the kitchen.

 

 

"NOOOOOOOOOO! My Banana MILK! Ali-Onee-CHAN! NOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed coming out of my hiding place, I heard her laugh.

 

"Gotcha! You Sneaky Maknae!" She screamed coming out from the kitchen.

She stomped towards me and locked me under her arm, she started rubbing the top of my head.

 

"Ali-Onee-Chan!! NOOOO! My hair! Eeeeek! " I screamed, I managed to get out of her arm lock and ran into the kitchen, I grabbed the bag of banana milk and sprinted towards my room, once I got there I locked the door behind me.

 

"Yah! Minyoung! Grrrr...You survive for now Little Maknae! Now! Where are you Sumi-chan?! Mwahahahaha!" I heard Ali shout, her stomping footsteps heading towards Kasumi's room.

 

----------------

 

Aigoo! They must have woken up the SHINee Oppa's right?! XD With all the shouting, the screaming, the slamming of doors and the stomping and sprinting!

 

Kekekeke! I will update soon! ^o^ Happy New Year Everyone!!

 

(Edited)