Chapter 1 - Super Girls Dorm!

A Love Story (Hiatus)

 

Minyoung's POV

 

So off we go to achieve our dreams...

I'm so nervous...

What happens if we are not good enough?

Oh My SHINee and Super Junior Oppa's!

I'll Make you Proud Mom and Dad!

I hope we succeed...

 

"Yah! Minyoung! We're Finally here! Wake up or I'll bite you!" Kasumi shouted in my ears, I woke up and looked at my best friend annoyed.

 

"You don't have to shout Sumi! " I screamed back at her still half-asleep, I slowly got up from my seat and opened the compartment then I took out my handmade shoulder bag, I then followed Kasumi out of the plane where the other members of Super Girls were waiting outside.

 

"Minyoung-chan! What took you so long? We're almost late! Irresponsible Maknae!" Ali scolded me once I got out of the plane.

 

"Sorry Sorry! Mianhe! I was having a nice dream about Taemin Oppa!" I answered whilst looking down at my shoes, I looked up at Ali and did my puppy dog eyes, which she cannot resist. The other members were trying not to laugh at her.

"Well fine...Since I still have jet lag...you can get away for now...! " Ali replied annoyed at her own weakness, I smiled to myself, Yes! A victory for me! I grabbed my suitcase and followed the others.

 

(At SM Building - 6:30pm )

 

OMG! OMG! I'm freaking out!

 

A tall man in a suit walked in and looked at our faces.

 

"Welcome to the SM family girls! I am Lee Soo-man and I am the Founder of SM! But I am sure you know that since you know SHINee and Super Junior! Good Luck with your Training! I will all see you again! Good Bye for now! " Lee Soo-man spoke in perfect English, with the hint of a korean accent, he then walked around and shook everyone's hands and left the room. I nodded and shook his hands nervously.

He suddenly came back in, "Hahaha! Sorry about that but I forgot to mention, You there!" Lee Soo-man pointed at Ali.

"Who me?" Ali spoke calmly.

"Yes you! You look like a leader! You will be the Leader of this group! Ok...Take care then, Bubbi will Show you the way to your dorm! " He announced and left the room. 

 

Once He left I laughed out loud nervously.

"OMG! Gaaaah! Sumi! Ali! Ji-Won! Niki! Rori! That was terrifying! Hahaha..." I shrieked at all of them.

 

"Calm down Minyoung! Let's go and see our dorm!" Ali announced grabbing onto my shoulder and pushing me out the door.

 

------

(In the Car on the way to the Dorm - 6:55pm)

 

"So Bubbi, is this our own personal building? " Kasumi and Niki asked her.

"Well actually...You guys are still trainee's so you guys don't get a whole building of your own! You guys will be staying at SHINee's dorm...kekekeke!" Bubbi replied, smiling mischievously.

"So we are staying at SHINee's dorm until after our debut?" Ali asked looking out the window.

"Nope...You guys have to share a dorm with SHINee...but on different floor levels! " She laughed.

"Oh my here comes the surprise..." Ali muttered under her breath.

 

OMG OMG! We will be living alongside with SHINee Oppa's! Kyaaa! I'm so Nervous now!

 

"So...You're saying SHINee will be in the same building as us?" I asked excitedly.

"Oh No!" The others cried.

"Yes, You girls are lucky! Hehehehe!" Bubbi giggled.

"MWOH!" I screamed practically making Bubbi jump in her seat, we swerved past a person on a bike.

 

"Omo! I'm guessing you're maknae is a huge SHINee fan then Super Girls?" Bubbi asked them looking at the front mirror to make sure the person on the bike was ok.

"Yup...A HUGE fan..." Everyone answered emphasizing 'Huge'.

 

------

(At the Dorm 7:10pm)

 

"Woah...Just Woah..." I whispered looking around the entrance of the building.

I glanced at all my members and they were also amazed, Bubbi just stood there grinning.

 

"Yup...So now let's go to your dorm!" She announced.

 

We followed her into the nearest elevator, she pressed the button with the numbers 19 on them, we felt the Elevator go up.

"I forgot to mention, by the way SHINee's floor is just a floor below you! Floor 18!" She noted as we arrived at our floor.

 

"So...Ta-da! Here is you're own floor! Another thing, Ji-Won's Umma will be living with me at my floor which is 20, Also I am you're manager! Ok! So See you guys Tomorrow at 9:30am sharp at the Entrance of the building! " She admitted, after this I watched as she entered the elevator and gestured bye to us.

 

I smiled at the members, "Let's see our Apartment then Ali-onee-chan!" I cried running to the door.

 

"Hai Hai Minyoung! Get out of the way so I can open the door!" She commanded, as soon as Ali opened the door, I rushed in and looked around. 

 

The apartment was pretty big, there was a kitchen, a living room, three bathrooms, and 5 bedrooms. One of the rooms had a bunk bed in it.

 

I realized that two of the members would be sharing a room, I rushed past everyone in the hallway and entered the room nearest one of the bathrooms.

 

"I get this room! Hehehe! I'll unpack now!" I shouted while taking out all of my stuff and putting them in the drawers and wardrobes.

 

"Yah! Minyoung! You sneaky Maknae! You didn't tell us about the rooms! I guess I'll have to share a room with Niki then..." Ji-won shouted from the other side of the my bedroom wall.

 

"Wae?! Why do I have to share a room with Ji-Won? I want my own room!" I heard Niki yell back.

"Because We already unpacked in the rooms while you were looking out the balcony!" Ali, Kasumi and Rori replied back.

"Aigo! Minyoung-ah! give me that room!" Niki yelled, I quickly ran to the door and locked it, I heard Niki pounding on the door.

"Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers! And anyways, you can't cancel out on the dibs!" I screamed at the door.

"Aish...fine then! Ji-Won, I want the bottom bunk..." Niki commanded, I heard her footsteps to the next room.

 

After everyone packed away, we all went in our bedrooms to sleep away the jet lag.

------

 

Yahooo! I finally finished my first Chapter!! ^o^ Kekekekeke

I did it before the year ended! Goal achieved! ^-^ Will update tomorrow my 2nd Chapter!

 

(Edited)