Chapter 10 - Unofficial First Date part 2

A Love Story (Hiatus)

 

Continuation of Last chapter! ^^
 
-----------------
 
(Super Girls Dorm - 8:37pm)
 
Taemin's POV
 
 
"Omo! Totoro and Allen! Oppa komawo!" she squealed once she opened the box, she then hugged me and let go, I blushed really hard.
 
"It was nothing..." I said looking away.
 
"Komawo! I'll treasure it always!" she cried, then she hugged me again and arranged Totoro and Allen next to Lasco.
 
 
 
I then helped her hang the two posters of SHINee, the Super Junior poster, a Seperate posted of Sungmin (I was very jealous when she picked this out! Where was my own seperate poster?!), two 2NE1 posters, and a Big Bang poster, another seperate poster of GD and T.O.P, I looked at our decoration skills. It felt like the room was not plain anymore but more like a students room.
 
 
 
"Kyaaa! Everytime I go to sleep I can look at Sungmin oppa every night!" she squealed getting all fangirly.
 
"Yah! Why didn't you buy a poster of...me?!?!" I cried, then I realized what I said and covered my mouth.
 
"But oppa! I'll see you everyday! Why would I want a poster of you, when the real Taemin oppa is living just below me?" she laughed, I blushed harder.
 
"Go-Good point!" I laughed nervously, she then sat at her desk and typed something up on her laptop.
 
She laughed.
 
"What's that? "  I asked my head next to her head, It was a social site with a blue background, it was called Facebook, On the page there was a person jumping from a cliff, below was the sea.
 
"It's facebook! Wait...You don't have one do you? Ahaha! That's my cousin! He just went to the beach last week, this is a picture of him jumping of the cliff! I miss those times when I jumped from that cliff aswell...the feel of the sea once I jumped in..." she sighed dreamily remembering her past.
 
"You jumped of a CLIFF?!" I cried, turning aorund to look at her, she noticed the distance between our heads and blushed slightly then laughed.
 
"Yep! Me and my cousins kept daring each-other...then I got annoyed because they said a girl would never have the courage to jump off so...I pushed them off first then jumped!" She laughed at the memory then commented on the picture.
 
"Wow...you jumped of a cliff!" I whispered, then I pushed her a bit on the chair and sat down aswell looking at the screen.
 
"Oppa? You want a facebook?" she asked looking at her profile.
 
"Ani~! I won't be online all the time!" I replied, then I noticed how many friends she had.
 
206 friends! Wow!
 
 
 
She then logged off and lay on the bed, I followed her and sat on the floor.
 
"Good night oppa...I'm tired..." she whispered before dozing off.
 
 
-10 minutes passed-
 
"Minyoung? Are you asleep?" I whispered, she didn't reply.
 
I got up and layed down next to her, then hugged her waist.
 
"Did you know I'm falling for you slowly?" I whispered in her ear, before closing my eyes. (A/N: Kyaaa!! >//////<)
 
End of Taemin's POV!
 
---
 
Minyoung's POV
 
 
"Minyoung? Are you asleep?" I heard Taemin whisper, I was too tired to reply and just closed my eyes.
 
I could hear him standing up and felt him lie down next me, then he hugged my waist.
 
"Did you know I'm falling for you slowly?" he whispered in my ears.
 
I blushed and looked at his face, he's eyes were closed.
 
I hugged him, my head on his chest.
 
"Oppa...Saranghe..." I whispered, then fell asleep.
 
 
End of Minyoung's POV
 
----------------------
 
Gaah Kill me now! I wrote too much fluff!!
BUT THIS IS SOO SWEET!! KYAAAAAAAAA! :3
 
Edited