Chapter 9 - Unofficial First Date part 1

A Love Story (Hiatus)

Aigoo! Couldn't think of a title for this chapter so I just thought of this! XD

Gosh! I have a big exam English exam this monday! It's the grade (GCSE) I need to get so I can get into the college I really wanna get in to!

I have to revise everyday until I pass!

Wish me luck guys!

Also, by writing this fanfic its helping my English literature! ^^

 

On with the story!

 

-------------------------

(Super Girls Dorm - 10:15am)

Minyoung's POV

 

"Why did you lie to me about you're name?" I asked, picking up his sunglasses.

"Let me explain..." he replied.

 

"You see...If you're a fan of SHINee you should have heard of me being bullied in school right?" he said, looking me in the eye.

"Yes...I heard...poor oppa!" I cried, then he took my hand into his.

"Well...when everybody heard I was going to that school...everyone started being friends with, I was so happy! But I found out while going to my locker, I heard a familiar voice of my friend just around the corner, he was saying that he's just using me to get to know the SNSD noona's. I kept quiet about this incident and started avoiding my so called friends, they got angry and asked me why I wouldn't hang with them anymore..." he explained, and took a breather before continuing.

"So I told him what I heard, they said it was just a joke, but I told them that they wouldn't be able to meet the SNSD noona's anyway because of their schedule, then they started throwing rubbers at me and said that just because I was a celebrity I could just diss them because of this one mistake...then that's when the bullying started, I didn't trust anyone else after this...that's why everytime I meet a new person that wasn't in the SM family, I would tell them a fake name and see what kind of reaction they would give when asked about SHINee...I'm sorry for lying Minyoung..." he finished staring into my eyes.

 

"I won't do that oppa! You're my best oppa ever! Even better than my real brother!" I replied back patting his head.

"You're best oppa? hehehe...I'm honoured!" he cried, then he patted my head in return, we sat there grinning at eachother.

"Now that's cleared~! I'm bored now..." I cried looking down at Lasco.

"Yeah...me too..." he sighed looking around the room.

"By the way oppa! I felt something on my lips earlier, did you make Lasco kiss me?" I asked, he looked at me and blushed.

"An-an-an-an...Yes!" he cried trying not to look at me.

"Oppa, what should we do now?" I asked again, he looked at me and grinned.

"Let's go shopping! You're room is too plain, even though it's colourful...It's to plain and there are no posters!" he replied examining the room.

"Yes lets! But I have no money..." I cried sadly, he then grabbed something from the side table and handed it to me.

"It's a SM credit card, I have one too! Let's go shopping! But you're manager said we can only spend under ₩185000! Let's go to a place where they sell loads of Super Junior and SHINee merchendise for you're room!" he said excitedly, I nodded.

"But wait...I need to get dressed and you aswell! Also...is there any stores that sell Big Bang and 2NE1 stuff too oppa?" I asked him, he stared at me in disbelief.

"You like Big Bang?! and 2NE1?! Omo! What about SHINee?!" he cried, shocked.

"Well you see...Big Bang and 2NE1 were the first k-pop bands I heard of...then I got to know SHINee...Can I change now?! I'll go take a shower and get dressed! You too oppa! " I said, then pushed him out of my room, and out the front door, he looked at me in disbelief and grinned and headed towards the elevator.

"Humph! I'll come up in 15 minutes then! You better get ready!" he cried before the elevator's door closed.

"Okay~!" I replied closing the front door.

 

------------

 

I got showered and dressed.

(A/N: What Minyoung's wearing:

Outfit: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs038.snc6/166861_135576226502651_100001508240873_214902_7434090_n.jpg

shoes: http://www.simplysneakers.com/wp-content/gallery/10/jeremy-scott-x-adidas-js-wings-1.jpg

Just imagine the outfit with the shoes!)

Before closing the door, I grabbed the key's and grabbed some Banana milk form the fridge.

 

---------

I knocked on SHINee's door, no answer.

"Taemin Oppa~! Open the door~!" I shouted, knocking on the door louder, then I noticed it was open.

I walked in.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Oppa!" I screamed.

 

End of Minyoung's POV!

-------

Taemin's POV

 

"Boo!" I screamed and jumped out from the kitchen, she screamed at me.

"Ahahaha! Gotcha! What took you so long?" I asked her, she stared.

"You look nice..." she commented looking me up and down, I blushed.

(A/N: what Taemin is wearing! http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7913/12942954772010123001.jpg with the sunglasses and Beanie )

"Thank you! you look cute aswell! I love the shoes!" I replied blushing, she really did look cute...

I'm sorry for taking you're first kiss...

"Komawo! Let's go~!" she cried excitedly grabbing my hand, I looked at our hands and realized how perfect they were together.

"It's perfect...we're perfect..." I muttered to myself.

We entered the Elevator.

Ping!

------------

 

(Somewhere in Myeong-dong shopping street 12:30pm)

 

"Uwaa! So cool! Even bigger than the shopping street in Kingston!" Minyoung cried, looking around.

She walked on, before I knew it I lost sight of her!

"Minyoung!" I cried panicking and looking around.

She appeared in front of me again.

"Oppa! Look at this cute anime store! They sell D.Gray-man stuff! And Totoro!" she squealed dragging me towards a shop.

"Minyoung! Don't do that again! I'll hold you're hand from now on so you won't get lost!" I scolded her, and grabbed hold of her hand...another excuse for me to hold her hand! And I must say it's a good excuse! Well Done Taemin!

"Oh! Mianhaeyo Oppa! Look! Totoro! Aigoo! So cute!" she squealed pointing at a plushi of Totoro with her free hand.

"You like that Minyoung?" I asked her, she turned her head back and grinned.

"Ne~! Especially panda's! or Tarepanda! But I have to buy some stuff for school first..."she replied sadly, we left the shop but then she squealed again.

"It's an Allen Walker Plushie! Kyaa! Aigoo...I have to buy some school stuff first and the essentials for my room..." she reminded herself again, her face falling.

I looked at the price, it was only ₩25000.

"I'm hungry Minyoung! Let's go eat!" I complained dragging her out of the shop and entering McDonalds, we sat down at a two person table.

"Omo! Miahae Oppa!" she replied, sitting down in one of the tables.

"What do you want Minyoung? My treat~!" I said happily, she smiled back.

"Chicken wrap! Komawo Oppa!" she replied smiling, I blushed and left her at the table and ordered our food.

Once I got the food I headed back to the table and saw Minyoung talking to a guy, her face looked annoyed.

"Umm...I said no...I'm waiting for my oppa...Leave me alone please..." I heard her say at the guy, he then said something to her. I felt jealous, Minyoung's getting hit on.

"Excuse me? What do you want?" I asked him as I walked towards the table, he turned around.

He was an inch smaller than me, he looked up and I looked down at him.

"Oh! Mianhaeyo...I'll be leaving now..." he stammered, then he left.

"Kenchana Minyoung? What did he want?" I asked her, setting the food down.

"He wanted me to be model for Vogue magazine, I told him I that I can't, he told me I'm missing the chance of a life time to be a model, do you think I am missing a chance to be a model oppa?" she looked at me questioningly.

"Nope~!" I replied, passing her the chicken wrap, I then unwrapped my cheese burger and looked at Minyoung, she paused and brought her hands together.

"Itadakimas! Thank you for the food!" she cried, then she unwrapped the chicken wrap and took a bite.

"What does Itadakimas mean?" I asked her, she laughed.

"It's means Thank you for the food! It's a custom me and the unni's say before eating, have you ever heard of a manga oppa? or manhwa's?" she asked me taking another bite from her chicken wrap.

"Manga? You mean the japanese anime's? You mean those cartoon! Is that plushie from earlier from a manga too? what was it called again...Arren...Allen!" I replied, she laughed and nodded her head, continued eating.

I finished before her, she looked at me with an apologetic look.

"Mianhae oppa! I take a long time to eat..." she said, I laughed and stood up.

"Minyoung! Stay here and finish you're food, okay~? I need to go buy something~!" I cried, she nodded and continued eating.

 

-------

 

Where was that shop from earlier?

I spotted the shop and entered.

I grabbed the Allen plushie thing and the Totoro plushie, also I looked around for something for myself and found a Shin-Chan cellphone charm.

"That'll be ₩47500 please~! " The cashier smiled.

I took out my wallet and payed for the stuff.

"Excuse me...Can you wrap those two up?" I asked the cashier, he nodded and got out some wrapping paper.

"Would you like them to be in the same box or seperate?" he asked, I shook my head.

"Aniyo~! Wrap them both together! Kamsahamnida!" I said bowing, he got out a box and put the two plushie in and wrapped it with gold wrapping paper and a silver bow at the top, he then put it in a seperate plastic bag.

I got the bags and bowed to the cashier before leaving the shop.

 

I returned to McDonalds and found Minyoung, surrounded by guys.

"Mianhaeyo...I'm waiting for my oppa..." she cried worriedly, looking up at them.

"Where's you're oppa then?" One asked, he sat closer to her.