Chapter 11 - Preparing for A New School!

A Love Story (Hiatus)

Oh, since I'm probably confusing you guys...

But Everytime you see Italics it means that they're speaking in korean! ^^

 

I'm sorry for not posting for two days!

Even though this is just a short/longish Chapter but, I have to make a background for my groups youtube page so yeah...and I have school tomorrow aswell! 

 

Two weeks have passed since the last chapter, Super Girls and SHINee have become good friends, especially Minyoung and Taemin!

Niki has started seeing Gikwang / AJ and has exchanged phone numbers.

Super Girls might be debuting soon? or not! XD Up to me really...

So yer...Its a week before the start of school!

So as You know, Minyoung has just started High school and is in first grade, so lucky for her!

She just started along with the other students in her class!

Rori and Niki are second years

Ali, Kasumi and Ji-won are third years or seniors XD

They at least need education right?

And it helps the plot! Mwahaha mwahaha!

Anyways, they will be enrolled in a SM High school (fic) named by me of course!

The other k-pop stars are enrolled there aswell!

Except for those who graduated already! 

Like Key, Onew and Jonghyun!

Their School Uniform: http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt177/HiddenOtaki_2009/school-uniforms.jpg

Also SHINee are back to their schedules since the back-up dancers for TVXQ's come back learned the choreagraphy's quickly and have finished.

Okk So On with the Chapter!

---------------------

 

(Shopping mall near the dorms - 13:35pm)

 

Minyoung's POV

 

 

Two weeks went by so quickly! Before I knew it, its now a week before school starts.

But at least it's an international school and the other SM stars and trainee's have been enrolled there...most of them can speak a bit of English at least!

 

So now we're in a shopping mall buying school supplies.

So far I've picked these items:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj69/r55anime/DVC00027.jpg

and some pencils, pens, erasers, ruler and other school stuff.

 

My bag is just normal:

 

 

http://p.lefux.com/61/20100901/A022500AKS/InsetImage/Cute-Women-Adjustable-Zipper-Mickey-Canvas-Backpack.jpg

 

We're finished now and heading to the cash register, we all line up and take out our credit cards and prepare to pay.

I saved up my past two weeks allowances there is now ₩385000 in my credit card.

 

Taemin oppa told me that he would take me to school next week, since the ate's will go to school later on at around 7:30, to get more sleep.

Such lazy ate's... (A/N: By the way if no-one understand what 'Ate' is, I'll explain now! It means older sister just like saying Unni)

I like my new school uniform but I wish it was green...

 

Before going home we all stopped at a book store and bought some manga's, mine mostly Naruto, D.Gray-man, Black Cat, Bleach and Soul Eater (The latest volumes of course! I'm kind of an anime freak really...)

Also for me I bought all the volumes D.Gray-man, so as to start my own collection.

 

------

 

(Super Girls Dorm - 15:49pm)

 

I ran to my room once ate Ali, pushing her along the way, opened the front door,also carrying my shopping bags with me.

 

"Aish...No one's going to kill you Minyoung!" Ali scolded, I glanced out my bedroom door and found she was sitting on the plant pot.

"Gomen Ate!" I bowed and went back in my room unwrapping the supplies and stuffing them into my new bag.

The rest of the stuff left in the bags I arranged on my bookshelf and grabbed the latest D.gray-man book and lay down on my bed, huggin Lasco, Allen and Totoro and got myself comfortable and started reading.

My Ipod was on full speaker with 'Cooking Cooking by Super Junior-H'  playing out loud.

 

End of Minyoung's POV!

 

------

 

Ali's POV

 

Aish...that girl...

It's difficult to get off this plant pot.

I managed to get out with the help of Ji-won, I grabbed my shopping bags and headed for my room.

 

30 minutes later their was a knock on the door, I couldn't hear anyone making an effort to open it.

I sighed and got off my bed and headed towards the door.

I opened the door, It was Taemin and Onew.

The lover boys are at it again...hahaha!

 

I opened the door and stared at both of them.

"I know who you guys are here for! Minyoung is in her room and Sumi is in her room, don't ask me what their doing we're all in our own rooms doing our own thing." I said to them bluntly.

 

"Oh...Ok!" They cried, both blushed at my guess about why they visited, they entered shyly and I closed the door and headed to my room. They both hesitated by the door and I stared at them.

"Go to their rooms then..." I cried entering my room and closing it again, I grabbed my Soul Eater manga and lay down on the bed and started reading.

 

End of Ali's POV!

 

------

 

Taemin's POV

 

Ali noona opened the door and guessed on why we were here, I blushed and by the looks of it so did Onew hyung.

 

I watched as Onew hyung knocked on Kasumi noona's door, a voice answered and Onew hyung blushed before entering and closing the door behind him.

Ali entered her room and closed the door, which left me standing in the hallway.

I headed towards Minyoung's room and walked to her door. It was close but I could hear a song faintly playing coming from her room, It was in English and had a nice beat to it, I entered her room and closed the door.

 

Minyoung was lying on her bed reading some book, It had a drawing of Allen on the front.

I researched about Allen Walker and it turns out he is a character in a manga called D.Gray-man, I read some chapters and it really is interesting. I can see why Minyoung likes it.

 

I walked towards her and she looked up and smiled.

"Oppa! Anyeong! Why are you here?" she asked me, her face a mixture of curiosity and amusement.

"I uh...You bought the D.Gray-man series?! Can I read volume one now?" I stammered trying to find a topic in which I could talk about, she nodded and watched me as I headed to her bookshelf and took out volume 1 of D.Gray-man, there was also some other manga's I haven't read about.

"Sit wherever oppa! I'll just go back to my reading now!" she grinned at me and looked back down at her book.

I walked towards the bed and sat next to her, I then opened the manga.

Onew hyung told me that Kasumi and Ji-Won were over protective of their maknae, so I would have to wait until she turned 16 to ask her on a date.

But if you ask me...Minyoung is 16! In London she was 15 but here in Korea she was one year older so it's ok!

I glanced at Minyoung, she was so into the book.

I just sat there watching her before she looked up at me questioningly.

"Ne Oppa~? Something you need?" she asked me, looking down at the book in her hand again.

"Ani...Minyoung...I-I-I...nevermind..." I stuttered then I looked down at the book in my hands again.

Why is it so difficult to tell her?

 

(30 minutes passed)

 

I finished reading and glanced at Minyoung again, she was biting her nails whilst concentrating on the book.

I dropped the book and leaned across her and grabbed her hands. She looked up at me in surprise.

"O-oppa?! What is it?" she cried, turning red.

"You shouldn't bite you're nails! No wonder their shorter than mine!" I scolded her then realized our position I blushed and sat back down.

"N-n-ne!" she cried turning around, then she continued reading the story.

I sighed.

"Oppa! Are you bored? Want to play Hide and Seek with everyone else?" she cried looking up and getting of the bed, closing the book, she then grabbed the book from my hand and walked to the book shelf and put the books back in again.

 

"Okay!" I replied, getting of the bed.

I then grabbed her hand and knocked at the other girls bedroom, they all looked out confused.

"Let's play Hide and Seek! Whoever wins get's to choose what to eat for dinner tonight!" I cried, Minyoung and I grinned at eachother.

"Onew hyung is it!" Minyoung cried, we all looked at eachother and hid straightaway.

 

End of Taemin's POV!

 

-------------

 

This is the chapter for today! ^^

Kind of boring! But this is all I could think of about right now! 

Next chapter I will write about Minyoung and the Super Girls first day of School! Woot Woot! :D