Chapter 12 - First Day at SM High! part 1

A Love Story (Hiatus)

Yay! I can finally write a chapter about their school life!

Oh and Taemin is a second year!

:3 Not the same class as Niki and Rori though...

So yer! Just imagine what you would like the school to be!

 

On with the Storii! <3

 

------------------------

(Super Girl's dorm - 5:35am)

Minyoung's POV

 

My phone vibrated and 'Your Name' played.

I turned to face my bedside table, I stopped my alarm and got of the bed sleepily.

I looked in the mirror.

Why did I wake up early for and sleep at 8pm for?

...

It's my first day of school today...

I rubbed my eyes then ran around my room, Taemin showed me his room and it was right underneath mine.

He told me that if I made some kind of noise then he can hear me.

 

I did some stretches and ran around the room thumping on the floor loudly to wake up Taemin.

I laughed quietly then grabbed my towel and headed for the bathroom.

 

After 15 minutes I finished, walked back to my room to get changed.

 

I looked at myself in the mirror and stared at my uniform...

Nothing changed, It looks like my old uniform back in England but with more style!

I then put on my bag and kissed Lasco, Allen and Totoro before walking out my bedroom door and closing it behind me.

I opened ate Ali's door and entered, I headed towards her bed.

 

"Ate! I'm going now! See you in school!" I whispered loudly in her ears, she opened her eyes half-way and smiled.

"See you in school...Take care!" she whispered going back to sleep pulling her duvet over her head.

 

I shuffled out of her room and closed the door quietly, I then got out my stick note and wrote a message for Sumi:

 

'Ate! I'm off to school! See you later! Fighting!'

 

I stuck it to her door and headed for the kitchen.

I got out some milk and toasted some bread.

Ding!

The toast popped up and I grabbed it and spread chocolate all over, I then drank down the milk in one go and headed out the door.

 

I nibbled on my toast whilst closing the front door quietly, then pressed the elevator button.

Ping!

I entered and pressed floor 18.

Ping!

I walked out, and looked at my self in the window before proceeding to knock on SHINee's door.

 

*Knock*

The door opened 5 seconds after my first knock, my hand then thumped on someone's chest.

I looked up, It was Taemin.

"Uh...Good Morning too!" He cried laughing at me, I blushed and punched his stomach lightly.

"You answered that quickly! Where you standing there all this time oppa?" I asked, he blushed then nodded.

"You woke me up with you're morning run around you're room..."he replied scratching his head and staring at me.

"Omo! Mianhae! Let's go!" I cried walking back to the elevator, he grabbed his bag from the side table and closed the door and followed me.

Ping!

We entered the elevator, then I remember the first day I met a boy in this exact elevator 3 weeks ago...

I laughed and Taemin glanced at me.

"What's so funny? Is there something on my face?" he asked, I laughed again.

"Remember the first time I met you?" I asked him, he grinned at me then laughed aswell,

"Yeah...a very scary girl who kicked the elevator once I entered and stuck her tongue out at me when she got of the elevator...little did I know she was big trouble!" he laughed, I stared at him.

Ping!

"Yah! I'm not trouble!" I cried, he ran out of the elevator and out the door, I chased after him.

 

(15 minutes of chasing Taemin)

 

"You can't catch me!" he shouted, then he turned to look at me and stuck his tongue out.

I got angrier and ran faster.

I wasn't actually looking where I was going and tripped over a rock, Taemin looked back and ran towards me.

I fell forwards and scraped my knee, he then picked me up in one go and sat me down in a nearby bench.

"It's ok oppa~! It doesn't hurt at all!" I cried, he then got down on his knee's in front of me and opened his bag, he rummaged for something in his bag and found it with an 'Ah!' look on his face.

"It might get infected! Here let me clean it!" he cried, taking out a small first aid kit from his bag, I stared at it.

"Uh...you have a first aid kit in you're bag?" I asked giggling, he looked up and blushed.

"You never know what'll happen in school..."he mumbled, taking out the alcohol he then pulled out a cloth and poured a bit on it, then he looked back up at me.

"Minyoung...It might hurt a bit...I'm sorry!" he said nervously, then he pushed the cloth on my injury and I flinched slightly at the pain.

"Doesn't it hurt?" he asked me, I shook my head and laughed.

"Nope~!" I replied lookind down at him, he blushed and took out a bandage and plastered it on my injury perfectly.

"Where did you learn how to treat injuries oppa?" I asked, he looked up and smiled.

"From Key hyung! He told me I can never be too prepared and taught me how to treat injuries!" he grinned happily, I smiled back and got up, but before I stood up Taemin stopped me and pushed me down again.

"I'll carry you to school..."he cried blushing, then he helped me stand up on the bench and turned his back towards me.

"Oppa...I might be heavy...and it's not like I got run over or anything!" I cried, pushing his back.

"So? I'm carrying you too school! Even if I have to carry you bridal style!" He insisted, then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his back, I blushed at his eagerness.

"..." I blushed harder, then got on after contemplating what everyone's reaction would if he carried me bridal style.

"Lets go~!" He blushed, I put my arms around his neck, then I felt the wind.

Taemin had ran forwards.

"Oppa! Aren't I heavy?! Are we going the right way?!" I screamed, he nodded his head.

"Nope~! We won't be late! I've gone to that school for a year!" He cried, then slowed down and walked.

 

(5 minutes later a building came into view - 6:05am)

 

"We're here~!" He chuckled, I stared at the school.

It was HUGE! 3 times bigger than my old school in London!

"Woah!" I gasped, then Taemin stopped near a bench at the entrance and put me down.

"Komawo Oppa!" I said bowing, when I stood up straight again Taemin suddenly hugged me.

"I'm sorry for scraping you're knee Minyoung..." he murmured still hugging me.

"It's Okay oppa~! It was my fault anyway! I wasn't looking where I was going!" I grinned, then he stopped hugging me and took my hand.

 

 

End of Minyoung's POV!

 

--------------

 

End of chapter! Yes I know! It was pretty short! I'll continue it next chapter!

I'll just let you guys think about what'll happen next! I know I'm such a tease!

But I want some comments on what'll happen, then if you guess right!

I'll let you appear in the storii! :3

Bye Bye for now!

And you know why i rushed this chapter?

Because my head of a brother wants to use the computer...

C u guys tomorrow!