Chapter 6 - Niki's Hero? / Side Story!

A Love Story (Hiatus)

^^ Thank you for reading everyone!

Theres still an opening to be Yoseob's girlfriend! But its only a small part, if no-one wants to sign up then Im making up a new person for Yoseob's girlfriend.

 

Btw, my mom closed down the internet, and she forgot to save the first part of chapter 6, so yeh...fml T^T

I'll just do a recap because I cant be bothered to type it up again >.>, here it is:

 

Bubbi has just returned to the dorm, she then says that TVXQ has been planning a comeback so all the dance instructors are to teach 7 new choreagraphy for the back-up dancers, and all of the instructors are needed. She then says that the only instructors left are for the bigger bands so the trainee's schedule will be cancelled for three weeks and also its three weeks before school starts! Except for SHINee's dance instructor, they had to help. So yeah...SHINee has no schedule for three weeks! SWEET!

She then asks how was everyones first day and everyone replies by saying it was ok! Then everyone says especially Minyoung's day. Bubbi asks why and Niki shows her to Minyoungs's room, Bubbi looks in and smiles.

After this she calls everyone to the living room, and gives each of them a credit card. She says that ₩185000 will be added every week, and to spend it wisely or save up. Then she goes to Minyoung's room and leaves her credit card by the bedside table with a note on it telling her how much money was inside and to use it wisely or spend it on Banana Milk.

Heres the chapter!

------------------------

 

(Super Girls Dorm - 8:11am)

 

Niki's POV

 

Ugh...Everyone's gone out.

They left me to babysit the two maknae's still sleeping.

They're old enough to look after themselves!

I know!

I'll go out and come back before the others get back!

Also! It'll give Minyoung and Taemin to have some time alone...hehehehe

Let me just leave them a message!

 

I went quietly to Minyoung's room and took a piece of paper from her desk and wrote down the message and put it beside her credit card with Bubbi's message:

 

'Minyoung and Taemin-ssi!

Everyone has gone out to explore Seoul, look after the house or something!

Also! Taemin-ssi! You have no schedule today, just text you're hyungs if you want to confirm it!

And if you don't understand this because it's english ask Minyoung to translate it!

Have fun you two! See you guys later!

Minyoung! Don't tell the others I left you guys! See you Later!

K byee!

Niki x

 

p.s That's you're credit card!'

 

I looked at both of them sleeping, their position changed now Minyoung was facing away from Taemin and Taemin was hugging her from behind, Minyoung hugging Lasco.

 

I smirked and got Minyoung's Polaroid from her desk and took a pic, and placed the pic next to her credit card.

 

Then closed the door and left the apartment.

 

------

 

(Somewhere in Gangnam-Gu 9:45am)

 

"Aish...I think I'm lost..." I cried, looking around.

 

Then I suddenly heard screaming and turned around.

There was a boy running away from a group of girls, they seemed to say something in korean.

I faintly heard a girl screaming 'Jang Hyun Seung-Oppa! Saranghe!'.

 

The boy ran straight towards me.

Bam!

I found myself on the ground and looked at the girl's who passed me, the boy looked back and made a sorry gesture with his hands.

 

"Sorry about my friend! Let me help you up!" a boy spoke in korean behind me, he held out his hand.

I looked up, there in front of me was a boy in a mask and sunglasses, his hoodie was up.

I looked at him confused.

"I don't speak korean..." I said in english, taking his hand and stood up.

 

"Do you speak english? But you don't look english, you look asian..." He said in english.

"Yeah...I'm not English, I'm Filipino...I'm from Philippines..." I answered still looking at him, he seemed familiar.

"Chincha!? Philippines is very far from here...So what are you doing here?" he asked, seemingly interested.

"Umm...I'm an SM trainee, we came here from England..." I answered, this guy was asking too many question...And I don't even know him.

"Mwoh! Really? An SM trainee huh...Sooo...What's you're name?" He asked, I got irrated.

"Hey! I don't even know you! You're asking so many questions, are you some kind of stalker or something?" I asked him, he looked at me, then he laughed.

"Omo! Sorry Sorry! Let's get to know each other then! Are you lost?" he asked, then he steered me towards a nearby cafe.

"Yes...I'm lost, do you know the where the SHINee dorm is?" I asked him, we sat down at the front of the cafe near the window.

"Chincha! Yes I do, are you a some kind of SHINee stalker fan or something?" he asked me smirking, I stared out the window.

"No...I live there...Never mind...I'll take a taxi instead!" I said and got up, he looked up surprised and grabbed my wrist.

"Wait! I uh...I'm sorry...let's get to know eachother!" He cried, everyone in the cafe turned to look at us.

"Oh my gosh! Are you desperate or what! I don't know you!" I shouted, everyone then started whispering.

I heard someone say 'Maybe she lost her memory and her boyfriend is trying to make her remind her of him...Aww how sweet!'.

 

"I'm sorry everyone, we'll be leaving now!" He bowed to the manager and took my hand, we headed towards a park.

"Ok...So uh...I'm sorry for creeping you out...It's because you know...this is the first time a girl rejected me...why don't you like me?" He asked staring at me from behind his sunglasses.

"..." I stared at him, he looks like some kind of player, he pulled into a bush and we were at a quiet place near the pond, no-one was around.

"Please talk to me! Let's just get to know each other first! To be honest...You're the first girl to not recognize me...I thought we had Beauties in other countries...Well I'm B2ST's Lee Gi Kwang!" He cried, then took off his mask and sunglasses, that's why he seemed familiar.

"Omo...AJ?!" I cried staring at him, then I slapped myself. 

I must be dreaming, AJ...AJ...AJ the person I had a crush on in B2ST is right in front of me...

"Aigoo! Why are you hitting yourself? Don't do that! You'll ruin you're...you're...pretty face..." He cried grabbing hold of my hand then turned his head away, his ears were bright red. I laughed.

"Hahahaa...I must be dreaming right?" I asked myself, then I fainted.

 

End of Niki's POV

 

------

 

(Super Girls Dorm - 9:50am)

 

Taemin's POV

 

 

I woke up, I was hugging something soft and heavy at the same time.

I opened my eyes and stared into someone's head, my arm was around her waist.

I blushed and got up quietly then looked over at who it was.

It was Minyoung. What am I doing here? Wait, I remember what happened now!

I'm still sleepy, I'll go back to sleep.

If I get up she might wake up.

 

End of Taemin's POV!

 

------

 

Minyoung's POV

 

I opened my eyes and found myself in my room, someone's arm was around my waist.

I looked behind me and found myself staring into Taemin's face. So pretty...

Wait! What the-!

Taemin?! Taemin?! Hugging me?!

I slapped myself.

Then I screamed and pushed myself from him and fell off the bed with a thump.

 

He woke up. He stared at me.

"Taemin Oppa?!?! What the-! Am I dreaming?!" I cried, slapping and pinching myself.

"Minyoung! Are you okay?!" he cried, getting of the bed and took my hand and stood me up.

"Are you the real Taemin!?" I cried looking up at him.

"Yes..." he replied hugging me.

Oh My Gawd! Then I fainted in his arms.

 

End of Minyoung's POV

 

---------------------

 

How was it guys?! I rushed this quickly XD

School tomorrow...eurgh!

 

Edited